Based Bay

Based Bay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz3m_7ozhNo
rollingstone.com/movies/features/13-hours-can-michael-bay-pull-off-a-gritty-movie-about-benghazi-20160104?page=6
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the last time, all he's doing is producing not directing, I guess footing the bill is a good contribution though

Looks like John Travoltas severed head from Battlefield Earth, and that's not an insult

Any voice clips of Krang? I'm holding my judgment until I know how he sounds.

fuck krang
give me utroms

I kind of hope he speaks an alien language with subtitles and the turtles never understand what he's saying

i guarantee you he'll be speaking english and sound similar to the cartoon

Which cartoon though, remember there have been several since the 80s

they're obviously banking on nostalgia for the 87 toon, that's pretty much the only version of the turtles than most normies are at least vaguely familiar

*that

He is fuckin sexy

You're probably right, it's why Bebop and Rocksteady look like their 80s counterparts rather than the new nick one, there are things that are a nod to other cartoons as well as the original comic like using the original Baxter Stockman, might be Tyler Perry's second greatest role too.

please let there be at least one mouser

>there are things that are a nod to other cartoons as well as the original comic like using the original Baxter Stockman

anything else though? because having a black stockman just seems like an easy way to be PC

>because having a black stockman just seems like an easy way to be PC

Yeah but at the same time if you can use the original source AND a well known black actor to play him why the fuck not, appeases both parties, don't really see it as PC, definitely it's way less shoehorned than Whoopie Goldberg was in the first one.

Besides Bebop starts black in his human form (Stevie's dad from , that's TWO black villains/antagonists so far, three if you count Irish Rocksteady.

According to a recent article about him, he takes an active interest in the look of the film including visual effects.

Why do manchildren care so much about a children's movie based on a shitty cartoon? Grow up for fuck sake

okay.

They really listened the fans after the first one, I still can't believe how good Bebop and Rocksteady look, too bad they fucked up the turtles and now it's to late to fix them

I think the turtles look fairly decent now, or i'm just used to it.

But yeah Bebop and Rocksteady are solid, kind of hoping for a spinoff where they get abducted by aliens ,hijack the ship from them, somehow wind up on the losing side of a battle against the Triceratons and only decide to get involved when they find out about some big treasure they have, win the war and just when they're going to get their big payday get teleported back to Earth and get beat down by the turtles.

Are you under the impression that you're acting like a mature grownup right now?

he's being voiced by fred armisen

Why the fuck they not use this design?

I can see both working, but the ones they used are a little easier to convey emotion through. In #1 they have don't have the option to express themselves besides their mouth, since most of their eyes and eyebrows are covered and they have no noses.

For this purpose even Krang was given more pronounced eyebrows and a top that makes it easy to understand how his face is oriented compared to the original blob of brain with eyes.

Trying to stay true to a cartoon with almost no shading isn't exactly easy, and a lot of changes are compromises necessary to flesh out a character instead of it being a confusing ball of talking CG.

They wanted them to look like niggers

its subtle propaganda

i remember that time niggers had shells and were green

Faces, you dumdum

>they're are actually grown men who consider themselves fans of the Turtles

>there are people who won't be happy until a scene like this is added to one of these movies

the amount of change that would require the turtles to "look right" is so tiny that i'm laughing at this post.

>it's a Sup Forums is retarded and thinks producers actually do something episode

Bullshit the animatronics did fine. Also what is body language? You fucks really believe that the mouth removal is going to stop conveying emotion? Fuck off

There's literally nothing wrong with being a ninja turtles fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz3m_7ozhNo

He looks like a fat cat.

Bay has final word on everything. He was the one who approved Kraang's design as well.

rollingstone.com/movies/features/13-hours-can-michael-bay-pull-off-a-gritty-movie-about-benghazi-20160104?page=6

It's hilarious how obvious this is.

>because having a black stockman just seems like an easy way to be PC

But...but it's actually accurate to the comics. I can't fault them for that.

Looks like someone shaved a Critter to be honest.

I don't think the turtles need to have those giant Fraggle noses, but they do need to look less human. Getting rid of the lips would be a huge improvement.

But I guess they couldn't really justify changing the designs so they're stuck with the original designs. You can tell with the changes to Shredder and the look of Bebop, Rocksteady, and Krang that someone got the message on how awful things looked in the first film.

you better fucking believe it. shredder and krang where the best couple toon couple