I know this is Sup Forums but let's start a serious discussion about feeling lost/depressed/lacking direction

I know this is Sup Forums but let's start a serious discussion about feeling lost/depressed/lacking direction
Share your story
It'll be fun
### just for the lols

Op need to offer something or this gets cut or spiderman shows up

kill yourself

>share yours
>dosent share his own
Fuck your self

ok one time I pooped my pants the end

My gf died a year ago yesterday. It hit me with a kind of frustration that I've never felt before. I never really felt mad at the world for what happened, but yesterday, I just felt so angry.

Is she still in your basement?

>be me, 14 now, 7 by then
>Parents divorced
>intense terapy for years
>dad falls into a mental issue every time getting worse
>Bisexual tendencies
>Biggest fear is becoming like him
>love my mom
>dad is a sick person who is really inteligent but mentally insane, really dangerous
>Mocks me for my "rebel", "teenager attitude" because i don't do everything he asks for
>He is really religious and won't leave anyone alone
>he is broke and i have to be whit him the weekend every 15 days, 2 weekends per month
>shitty place, horryble step mom
>very anxious and has passed through a lot of shit i can't handle
>Started weekly terapy
>has been bullyied for years for not having friends
>relieve pain with VG and Memes

>14 now
isn't it past your bedtime?

>his
>I'm a biological female
>do I really look like a man

You're breaking user.
You know what to do princess

Op here
I'm a teen girl who uses drugs and alcohol to escape her crippling shyness. I am in my late teens and have not missed a guy before. I dated a guy who did nothing but bring me down and call me ugly basically picking apart my appearance for two months. He wouldn't let me break up with him so I had to wait until school was over to tell him I didn't want to see him again. Now, I miss having someone and want 2 die all over again. There's my story, but it's only part of it. I've been in love with the same guy for two years, I feel very apathetic lately and don't know what to do with my life. Im scared of ending up like my heroine addict sister. Lolz

>is girl
>has no tits :(

who is this jizz juggernaut

Myself

but he right your are fugly

TITS OR GTFO
You know how this shit works.

if it is then you are qt as fuck

sell me a house

U think she ugly

Yes it's called being a teenager. Try not to funk your life up and it'll get better eventually

ThAnks ️

Its not better, if you dont figure it out by the time you're 21, you're fucked
No one wants friends when they are 25+ its too much of a hassle on actual life responisibiles
When you hit 30, you may have coworkers you talk too, hey maybe go to their bbq or grab a beer with, but that is all.
After 35 you're hopless, admit you're going to be lonly and you cannot change it around, sans buying a viet sex slave

OP, your thread is shit.

This is now a official Koro-Sensei thread.

Also check'em

kys

>just turned 24
>live with dad
>unemployed for 4 months after quitting my job after a year
>in a pathetic 3 year long distance relationship that isn't going anywhere and unhealthy for us both
>alcoholic
>no drive
>vehicle broke down
>phone bill due the 19th
>begging mom for a loan
>girl I met that lives close doesn't see me the way I see her
>want to die but too much of a pussy to kill myself

At 35 you have more than half your life ahead of you. Its never too late. But hey if it makes you feel better to tell you self that change is impossible so why try then feel free to stay in your basement forever.

Post more stupid gay

Alright, i'll bite.

I broke up with my sons mother about 3 years ago now. at the start i knew it was gonna be rough for me, seeing as she was also my first girlfriend and it lasted 6 years. needless to say it sucked. i was in a rut for months, not doing anything. not enjoying anything. buying things that didnt make me happy. nothing was getting me through it. i lost all direction in my life. moving forward never happened.

i developed a OCD from an anxiety i never knew i had. and that took up my life. i started checking things i associated with danger. the ove, heaters, locks, all that stuff. and that took up a lot of time in my life. before work and before bed.

i put up with that for a very long time till i started anti-depressants that made me into a drone. i had to feelings what do ever. but i could fake it with the best of them. took those for over a year. even had a girlfriend while on it, but i didnt really care for her. even when we broke up i didnt give a shit.

once i got off of those i felt ok, thought i could start to move on. but that lasted about 2 months till i had a full emotional breakdown with no one to help me through it. i asked my best friend to help me through it, which he promised me he would check up on me. but he never did. i heard from him twice since then. both times were to ask about my rent.

i got onto another medication which did shit. my OCD never calmed down. whatever depression i had never went away. i got off of that stuff with no change.

i gave up my apartment cause i couldnt handle it anymore. theres only so much anxiety a person can take before they have another breakdown. i moves back into the family home with my mother and sister. i now have people who can help with with some things. and thats the first step for me. calm my anxiety. and i'll focus on my lifes direction afterwards.

All the women you have a shot with,unless you're a millionaire and can get 21 yr old pussy at the drop of a penny, are old single or more mothers.They have their own life to deal with managing their kids and her budget

I'm guessing you're under 21. You dont know shit about this world.

You can "change" all you want, you cannot "change" other people no matter what you change of your self

22 y/o recovering alcoholic addict here.
I'm leaving the place me and my mom are staying on Monday to go to an/a RTC/halfway-house for at least a year. I'm living in Daytona and going to Cincinati. I have serious anxiety for a lot of reasons; I'm afraid my mother being alone will bring her to deathbed like it did my dad. I'm afraid I'll lose both my folks to suicide. I'm afraid of being so far away from Florida; from my friends back in Clearwater; from my family in Pasco and Tampa; from Alainee, a girl whom I took for granted while I was using. I really miss her, and I was listening to Anathema earlier, because being out and about looking for a suitcase triggered a really vulnerable mood for me. I feel shitty for making her leave me behind and for fighting with my mom over her own anxiety. I'm just as scared as she is and I guess I didn't process it, really.

You have substance abuse issues, OP?

Probably not what you'd expect from someone on Sup Forums but I'll post anyway

>be me
>25
>phd student in economics and TA
>alcoholic
>constant state of existential crisis
>try to quit drinking
>only makes the existentialism become more of a suicidal depression
>drink more to cope

I think the problem is I don't have any friends and am isolated with my research. A typical day involves me going into my cubicle and maybe speaking to the other phd student who's nice but 50 years old so we dont really have anything to talk about apart from our work.

Anyway, I feel a bit better after writing this shit down. Best of luck to other sufferers.

Thanks for this thread, OP. I've missed meetings lately and feel a little better having got that out.

I'm lacking everythin.

MOAR

Nope 29

>29
lol
so you're delusional

Why more

You're a 4/10 at best but in either case, put your finger on your nose (or time stamp), otherwise just fuck off

Fucking post more you cuckhead.

aye shes pretty cute

I thought we were on Sup Forums. Still waiting for the tits or the gtfo.

OP pic is cute, btw. Would bone and then bone some more.

Don't even know what a time stamp is
I literally have 0 boobs
But I want to continue the thread so here's a pic of me looking like a cross eyed retard. I can't believe Sup Forums will beg for pictures of below avg-to avg looking girls. Seriously

girl you're cute as fuck? flat chest pics tho pls thanks

>don't know what a time stamp is
>meanwhile pic related

Stop roleplaying a girl you basement dweller.

And you stop falling for obvious bait you retard.

Also, this girl is not flatchested, fucking newfags.

Let's continue the thread now

The time stamp pic is photoshopped op isn't really a girl

shes cute 10/10

rekt city, population:

Who is she

That's it bois

OP is a faggot confirmed

This is a Spiderman thread now

No I want to know who the girl is

fine, but once we find out who she is, spiderman thread commences

No, too late, madafaka

>girl

Who

Sophia?

Brondon?

No op is a guy confirmed
He's using some girls pics

what kind of a name is fucking Brondon

holy fuck this girl is a perfect 10/10

MODS MODS MODS

Kek

Can you help me find who she is

Did she get raped to death by a pack of niggers?

I'll tell you what you can do.

Tits or gtfo

Feelings.... I feel like this thread should disappear. Depression.... I get depressed with faggot ass threads like this exist.

The guy from night at the museum 2

In other words, it's a joke, ya dingus

It's not op op is a guy the story is fake too

Brondon is a faggot

Do we have some nudes of her?

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

Is this the same girl

user is gone bois, show is over

No, it's totally different, faggot.

Sophie

Same girl

>He wouldn't let me break up with him
don't be such a wimp

>girl

Lol op here I stole a girls random facebook pics
Just wanted to inspire discussion idk who she is that much sorry

Your sister is a Jew

I'm op and a girl and the story is mine but I am not the girl in the picture

Good for you man.! It's shitty and feels like a setback, but you gotta start somewhere.

I am her sister go fuck yourself

i used to know a girl that worked in a homeless shelter help thing in edinburugh she was so hot me and my girlfriend both wantedt to bang her

op here, that is me, but i dont know what a timestamp is

Who's the girl help