When did you last contemplate suicide, Sup Forums?

When did you last contemplate suicide, Sup Forums?

When I opened this thread.

You lost the game

I believe in school health class a teacher told us a statistic that "people who have seriously thought about suicide will contemplate it for their whole lives" maybe it's manifest destiny but I still find myself thinking about it routinely. Most I go without considering is about 4-5 months each summer. When October rolls around I ask myself if I think I'll survive through the winter this time. So yeah, to answer your question, two days ago, silly girlfriend breakup shit, but there you go

That explains alot

Earlier today. I do everyday tbh.

Today. But the thought of a better tomorrow gives me hope

i take a minimum of two a day. one before breakfeast, and one before going to sleep.

never did because i realized when your a depressed loser the smallest positive things feel 500x better than they do to other people so all i gotta do is get more positive one day and my life will be 500x better than most people's.

>wahh being a tall goodlooking white cis male is soo hard

Cont.
Sometimes it's the thought of how easy it would be to steer into oncoming traffic, sometimes it's more elaborate with letters and videos to my loved ones. I never really buy into the idea though. My mother loves me too much, when she passes I wont have that Anchor any more though.

Right now

>be me
>not be white, cis, or good looking
brb a min, going to go take a shit while the roommate's still away

Like 6 yrs ago. Cousin and I fooled around and I thought she was pregnant

Are you fucking retarded? Being tall, goodlooking, and white doesn't automatically mean your life is going to be good

The vanity of my insanity in due time
Will shine
Like the night seas under the moon
The haunted corners of familiar rooms
Yet I'm consumed
We're vanishing into thin air
The realization that this shit is my cross to bear
So where
Did I think I could run away to see
The people that decided to leave without asking me
But we
Decide to wait for happier tomorrows
And find someone so they can be distractions from our sorrow

As if anyone lives to age 90 anymore.

yes it does unless you screw it up for yourself which means you deserve it, pleb.

4 seconds ago.

Not even being rich helps, I hear the goldilocks zone is 120k a year.

Every fucking day, it's a relief when on the odd day that it doesn't squat on my back and shit on everything I do.

Been thinking for the whole day if i should chug a bottle of bleach.

But, hey, want to see my trips?

Anyone regardless of status, gender, and race can suffer from mental illness, and can fall vistom to external factors that cause the onset of suicidal thought.

This morning.

Also, I'm not a tall, white, goodlooking cis male

last night

If your rich you can probably get away with whatever way you chose to vent out your mental illness and never be punished :-)

I know that feel. Some supplements can help. 5htp, Sun-theanine, and korean red ginseng help momentarily. But it is far from a fix.

15 mins ago when i was having a cigarette outside

Additionally it can even seem like a logical thing to do, and have nothing to do with emotional/mental stability. Realizing the futility of life, how nothing you do has any meaning, can make the drudgery of a long boring life seem like a waste of space.

I used to all the time. When I was in college, I hated the world and the people. I joined the Marine Corps and Im alot better. I feel a sense of belonging.

just now

I think about it when I go to work because the people are the worst.

I'm sad and I have been so long I forgot what happy feels like

gr8 b8 m8

You're a fucking moron. Most times there are no ways to "vent" suicidal thoughts and a depressive mental state.

10 minutes ago

True.

what does it mean if my social life is rotted away, i have no friends and never leave home except for school and don't feel lonely at all but sometimes have dreams i'm with old friends and we're having fun?

I want a sugar-mama.

Many years ago.
For some reason, if you're depressed for long enough, it makes you (or me at least) kinda immune to strong negative feelings.
Can't feel really happy either. Basically I'm a robot. Beep, boop.
Robots do not contemplate suicide.

Try drugs. Not as a habit, but as a way to open your mind. It worked for that one guy that blew 10k on hookers and drugs before he planned on killing himself, sometimes all you need us a good fuck and a change in perspective.

While tuning my carburetor.

High octane kek

Tall, handsome, rich parents having white frat guys sometimes rape girls or do messed up things a mentally ill person would do but get away with it because there parents use money to bail them out or pay their victims as an example. He was talkin about mental illness anyway not suicidal thoughts, that's why i said that.

last night and the night before and before etc

i usually make a noose and strangle myself right and then pussy out right before everything feels like itll be okay. i literally do it every night just for the feeling that ill be okay and that keeps me going to get on with the next day

Means you're already went off the deep end.
All that's left of you is your empty husk and the echo of emotions once felt.

about 3 minutes ago.

Depression and having suicidal thoughts are both forms of mental illness. Any other mental illness that doesn't relate to suicide should have no merit in this discussion.

i get this

it happens all the time

>it's not your main vehicle
>you bought it to "be fun"
>it doesn't add any happiness
>you have to fuck around with archaic technology just to run to impress your nonexistent friends that were supposed to be interested in your "fun" car
>you could just not fix it and drive your main car, fixing it is futile
>everything is futile and pointless
>why not fucking kill myself

as if the average age doesn't rise (except you live in a third or second world country like america)

Same, wake up in the morning wondering if I should just leave everything behind and roadtrip before firing up, go to bed wondering what the point of life is and why I haven't done it yet.

You're probably not seeing the end of this year if you keep that up.
That kind of behavior ends with you going through with it if.

I could agree if I thought suicidal thoughts were a form of mental illness.

but i'm only 21...

Last night.

But ending up self harming instead. The usual.

Same. Probably half dozen times today.

All day every day for the last two years. Literally only thing keeping me going is my dog, hes 2....so long road ahead till I can. Its fine though, the one thing its done for me is I don't fear death any more. Just went skydiving few weeks ago, didn't feel an ounce of fear, actually the opposite if you know what I mean.

Kek

I'm not sure if it is in the medical sense, but wanting to kill yourself is not something a mentally healthy person should deal with. Wanting to commit suicide simply to escape from the drudgery of life, after realizing the futility in our existence would not be a mental health issue in my eyes

Look, I've lost someone close to me who did basically this. What you're doing there is training yourself to see this as normal behavior more and more until you override your inhibitions.

So, if you don't want to go through with it I'd advice you to find another outlet for your anxieties.

thats the idea mate, fuck my life

You suck at everything just die already
- life

lol what is this graph supposed to prove? Nothing in 200 years matters what we do with our lives, so make it think it's worth it. Someone always has it worse, and better.

It's been on the plate since I was 9

was meant for youv Well shit.
In that case I wish you well.

Cont.
I'll state my thoughts because I'm sure someone will disagree or file a b8 compl8nt

While suicide goes against survival which seems to be a living things main goal. There's still the programmed cell death that occurs even in normal healthy cells. I don't see it as a mental illness, but a byproduct of life's design.

Right now. I think ill get high instead.

im aware i have some problems but i dont see an endgame for me. the other day i tried some oxycontin (3 pills) and that was the first time i felt like everything was okay in my life. i dont plan on doing oxys again though because the feeling after you wake up from an oxy high is shit and i have a natrural towards most drugs ie i cant get high off weed or coke so i just dabble in physcodellics most of the time

Yesterday afternoon.

Well, I have no solution for you my friend because I am the same.
For at least 5 years. And I'm 27 now.

I get sex whenever I want it's not doing it for me anymore.

The closest I get to normal is watching bob Ross paint.

Everytime I kick my dog, and he stares back at me with his big sad eyes, he's thinking to himself - damn, I wish I was born like that. A human.

Even a fucking dog would want to be a 40 year old virgin with a micropenis. Even a dog. And yet you faggots would rather be sunlight dancing in the dust one warms summers morning. Fucking fairies.

Biological cell death has nothing to do with a sentient beings drive to commit suicide. You are either retarded, or you're not making your point clearly.

Maybe a few days ago. Sometimes I obsess over distracting noises at home when I'm trying to study and make myself feel hopeless. Much better now that I've broken up with my shitty bf.

That's because that dog lacks the mental means to kill itself or you for that matter.

However, no matter how I feel, at least I can tell myself, I am not you.

When a dog is running around without a care in the world, big stupid smile on his face, just so happy in the moment with literally no concerns at all, it really looks at a human and envies being one. As if it even cares or knows what tribulations people go through. You're a fucking idiot.

>kick my dog

Possibly thimble-dicked troll tho

Do you really need to take your pain out on your poor defenseless dog? Like, he didn't do anything.

This.

>you faggots would rather be sunlight dancing in the dust on a warm summer morning

That sounds really peaceful tho

About a week ago

2 hours ago.

my birthday

6-7 years ago. Didn't exactly want to die, but I kept looking for reasons to live. Mind was a mess.

Since this week, it's been a while.. Thinking of a benzo/heroin OD.

Contemplate it every single Day, the nights are the worst. Troede once, but i woke Up on the floor with a belt arround my neck, the end tied arround a pipe had snapped, i was shocked and acted as nothing when my GF came home, Soon after i found Out she was pregnant, and now things are more complicated, i want to Die, but at the same time statistics Show what happens to children whose parentes commited suicide, well, that was some years ago. I Love the Little Guy, with All My heart, but Life is so painfull and i'm so tired, Life feels like eternity.

tall, white, good-looking, cis male here with 3 professionally diagnosed mental illnesses and 2 suicide attempts... check YOUR privelege

about 2 months ago

how do you have attempts though, I mean.... if you want to die jump from really really high it will work every time

last nights

>surviving a suicide attempt

lmao fuck off attention whore

>2 suicide attempts
What were your methods?

last week and now i feel like fuck everything, i dont care anymore

>good-looking
says who?

2 days ago girlfriend left first time I smoked in 2 years

I've always been passively suicidal I guess.
Like, I wouldn't out right initiate it, but If I caught a terminal illness I wouldn't get it treated or if I get into an accident or something, I wouldn't mind.

As said earlier if you manage to shit on all those perks then you don't deserve them lol

As I was walking back to the train station from the Korean grocery store I shopped at earlier. I like the attention and appreciation I get from the workers since I go there so often (I even think one of the women might have a thing for me), but I can't help thinking about the suicide I'm going to commit if I fail to achieve my dream five years after I finish Uni.

Suicide? Bah, I fight crime instead.
I haven't fought crime in 3 months. That time it was crazy dude smashing the window on the car across the street.
Girl and guy across the street said the dude had a knife.
No fucks were given by me and I went looking for him. Didn't catch that one.
Remember that if you miscalculate and die it wasn't suicide it was just a mistake on your part.
Fight crime today! You can be hobo Batman.