I'm this fag...

I'm this fag. I'm not sure how to continue but I'm not doing dubs decide I'm doing what I think is the best and not cancer

>reposting my comment
She's thinking about it.

If she wasn't into you, she would've said shit like "ew" or "fuck off" or just outright ignored you. Right here it sounds like she's surprised but intrigued. Give her some time and be cool about it, don't say anything clingy or desperate.

I can't open or she'll know I opened

Did she read your text or reply yet?

Tell her that you need to fuck her

reply: yea im fine, how about you? what did you think about us doing it

Also checking my own quads

O SHIT NYUCKA

Nice quads.

Just be chill and say something like "yeah I'm okay, I'm just curious why we haven't yet."

Also she has bf so lets get a but funny

Tell her you wanna know if she is as good at fucking as her mother

Checked

Went with this fag

Whats your ultimate goal here? Nudes?

I don't have one. I'm just bored

Oh shit this is gold

>I´m just being Gabe

I'm bored too, nothing is stoping me from sending her this whole thread but I'm curious as hell to know where this us going.

>I´m just being Gabe
kekked so hard
esmg

Tell her you've got a finely tuned mushroom tip with its sights set on her face

"I just thought about you today and I've been wondering, that's all."

try to get some boobies photo

Panicked

My face right now

"im just tired of sitting around and let the world pass me by, this may not be the best way to be more proactive, but its how i feel and i want you to give me a shot"

You don't have to specifically do my post, but she sounds less like the horny type of girl and more of the emotional feelings-based kind of girl, so say something heartfelt that implies deep-rooted feelings

what the FUCK man

That was the Gabe I wanted you to know, wasn't sure where we were at, its time to move to the nxtlvl baby. Lets give and receive pleasure like friends should.

I think u just got rejected bro, feels

Say "the have you know is gone, he has been reborn much like the Phoenix, one more powerful than even all the powers on earth couldn't stop from making potent love to you"

Nice move, Spaz.

Bro you're really fucking this up

"Come on, you know we´ve both thought about it. I´m just curious. Why not be straight-forward."

"Sorry that was my little brother, he took my phone I'm so sorry. But anyways since he brought it up, what do you think about us fucking?"

>my little brother
are you 13

Goddamnit, this first time I get dubs in a thread like this and its already nuked to fuck, good luck bro you'll need it now badly.

FUCK SHE KNOWS

Jesus christ man

>YFW after you spaghetti'd all over this place

apologize for the panic text, say you were nervous and just spouted something stupid

She's underage, plus that was the only pic I saved lol sorry. It was pretty hot

"Well neither did you. You answer first"

Fuck

THIS

JUST GET STRAIGHT TO THE POIINT THIS IS GETTING BORING
ITS OBVIOUS SHES STALLING OR PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU

"I was kind of fucking with you, but I know we've both thought about it before.."

rolling for this

dont do this OP, you´ll seem like a child
this nigger knows his shit

This

just say no
don't need to overcomplicate it

I fucking went for it

Smart man

you're such a Gabe you faggot

perfect reply, then when you answer her, say this
to salvage the situation

rip op

this

"I'm not. I just wanna ram my cock in you and make your bf watch powerlessly as you cum in front of him, and he will forever know that I am superior. I made you cum."

^^^^

say this now

^^

Quad get thread????????!

^

IM ETHAN BRADBERRY

this is the ony way forward now

say yeah im all good, on a scale of pinkie to elbow deep how tight are you?

Too much spahghetti

>Sup Forums actually salvages a man from spaghetti
I'm impressed

XDXD SO FUNNY

i got 4440 shit so close

>on a scale of pinkie to elbow deep how tight are you?

More like Sup Forums gets a guy rejected and that chicks bf beats OP up

She said I must defiantly have not have you???

Ok it's obvious by how she keeps avoiding the fucking question she's not into you. Either that or you're so attractive she can't believe you'd be into her

OP You need to be more assertive but less "im going to lock you in my basement and fuck you forever" If you get what im saying

you just graduated to penne

okay kid dont over do it, maximum one XD and no need for capitals

This bitch is dumb as a fucking brick wall

"You are now"

i don't care about your mood i care about your tits bitch.

"Yeah, I have, I guess I can open up to you now"

I'm betting it's the latter

Sure, that's why I asked in the first place. What's kept you from thinking about it?

Never underestimate the power of the xD

Winrar

good advice

Bitch I'm about to break out the chloroform

"Maybe this will make you interested" then attach dick pic

Don´t act like you don´t know. You´re amazing, I bet every guy you ever met has.

OP just dont stress, the irony is you act all casual confident and whatever to a girl which is attractive, then when you think its about to go down people get all nervous and turn em off. i would say, go in with mo aspirations, be yourself and youll be fine. shit im drunk

Write back "Hitler did nothing wrong" and break contact. Not worth it anyways, you dun goofed.

No winrars in this thread

yo at this point forget about it she'll think about it more if she really gives a fuck if not then why do you give a fuck?

This for comedic value
This for possible results