Why don't you have cheek gauges Sup Forumsrothers?

Why don't you have cheek gauges Sup Forumsrothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zShGPDW
metro.co.uk/2014/05/21/joel-miggler-extreme-piercing-body-art-enthusiast-has-giant-holes-in-his-cheeks-4734748/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave

Because I don't like cocks in my cheeks.

Stretched cheeks*
Stretching is the modification
Gauge is a unit of measurement
Plugs/tunnels are the jewelry

After years of dedication and hard work OP came to the sad realization that he could literally not suck enough dick to satisfy his need for cum. Not letting his biology limit him, he took matters into his own hands.

Because even one dick in my mouth is too much.

Because I have to work

Because I don't need a cum drain in my head.

How does this guy drink or eat anything without it just pouring out of the hole in his face?

Because I don't need to suck 3 dicks at once?

I hate to be this guy, but..

Why don't you stretch your cheeks Sup Forumsrothers?**

Because I don't want crazy infections in my face.

Because I plan to do something with my life and not joining a freak show or a carnival

he changes the piercings from a tunnel to a plug

Because we dont want to look like the home of the Beatles
>we all live in a yellow submarine

You could literally triple the number of cocks you suck and once though.

You do have to give up liquids and soups though.

Because I'm not a degenerate fuck...

/thread

because I dont wanna look like an idiot and my workplace wont allow this shit anyway

What the fuck does that even mean?

Will never have a job but easy at the dentist though.

This guy probably participates in loli threads, waifu threads and is a jobless neet. Please don't think you aren't a degen.

I imagine there's a comma there, so it's
>I'm not a degenerate
Realize he is a a degenerate
>Fuck...

This is the most degenerate thing I've seen today.

Because that's stupidly unhealthy and prone to infections. But holy shit even worse he has nose holes too. He basically bypasses the defenses right into the throat.
Might as well do a hole on his throat to make the infections happen easier.

That hole doesn't look safe.

This is stupid in an really unsettling way.

I feel the urge to end his madness.

Because I'm not a titanic faggot.

I like being gainfully employed at legitimate businesses, and would like to be able to continue to do so in the future.

I just do not feel the appeal. Same with huge ear spacers or thick septum piercings like a bull.

discord.gg/zShGPDW

come visit b discussion general.

Teips if satan

FUCK U BITCH VISIT MY THREAD

Looks like a glory hole, faggotFAGGOT

Jesus fucking Christ what a massive fucking faggot. Probably still living in mom's basement trying to be edgy because nobody will hire his stupid ass.

If I owned a business and some dipshit with this shit turned in an application I'd probably end up laughing at him while shredding it in front of him. Having this sort of stupid bullshit on your face is basically screaming "I'M A FUCKIN TARD" to anyone with eyes. Only way you MIGHT get a job is if that guy at the local head shop runs out of stonerific retards to hire.

I have better things to do than mop up a constant stream of drool.

>Because I have to work
You mean because you have to do bullshit. Where you an entrepreneur, web designer, white hat hacker, architectural designer, literary writer, visual artist, or research scientist, it wouldn't mean two shits if you had some stupid ass taste in fashion.

Get a load of this guy. Even if I was any of those things, it doesn't change the fact I would like a humongous faggot.

>If I owned a business and some dipshit with this shit turned in an application I'd probably end up laughing at him while shredding it in front of him. Having this sort of stupid bullshit on your face is basically screaming "I'M A FUCKIN TARD" to anyone with eyes. Only way you MIGHT get a job is if that guy at the local head shop runs out of stonerific retards to hire.

Man, forget working they would be kicked out just trying to get into most places for offending the customers.

And just try and say that shit around these retards. They think they are all famous musicians and artists and don't have to conform to social norms, which is like 0.01% of them that can pull that off and the rest are just retarded losers.

oh shit, one of them posted before I did, ahahahaha

Nice post OP!

that is so gay and retarded. what a fucking retarded loser. he must have been really delusional about himself to think that could possibly be, in any even remote way, a good idea.

Bigger the gage, the lower the wage.

>where you
>too hipster to get educated

I'm guessing your get to say would you like to supersize that 50 times a day.

>Entrepreneur

>Architect

>Research scientist

>Giant clear plastic cheek spacer

"Oh, this potential employee definitely seems like a rational, capable person that makes well thought out decisions, and will represent our company."

If you actually believe that you would be considered to be hireable at any legitimate place of business with a visible body mod like that, then you are just as fucking stupid as the guy with the piercing in the OP's photo.

Top kek

To whistle do you stand facing the wind and open the mouth

That's kind of a stupid post. Use you're fucking brain for fucks sake. I too think this individual is a fucking faggot but are you honestly serious?

faggot cucks

To whistle do you face the wind with mouth open

Yea, that guy needs to conform to society's will like he needs another hole in his head... wait...

Lol i live in fucking Lapland. Massive ammount of Mosquitos would fly in there everytime I left town.

>entrepreneur
You will loose customers when they see your face. It is irresponsible.
>architectural designer
And when you have to go to a client and present them your project?
>research scientist,
If you're testing on your self sure. No one is going to let you in to their facility with that many openinings to baterica fest.

>hacker
>writer
>artist
You will have to have interviews and go out in to the world for promotions, and have to meet with clients

>research scientist
I work in medical research,
we wouldn't have someone with open holes in their face.

That would be literal Hell on Earth.

>web designer

Maybe, if you were the shit kind that works from home and barely makes a living

>white hat hacker

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>all others

Fuck no. Nobody would hire you or do business with you.

underrated post

If you have a thin dick, you could stick it through his face and fuck someone on the other side.

Good stuff.

i guess you can call him a moron.

metro.co.uk/2014/05/21/joel-miggler-extreme-piercing-body-art-enthusiast-has-giant-holes-in-his-cheeks-4734748/

Because is for retards like you

Amateurs, I'm a african price that dont need to follow your white social normals.

Disgusting

>sometimes people find his art difficult to understand.
Jesus christ, he calls it "art"

I appreciate his dedication to be able to suck three cocks at once

Underrated post
Also
Unlike OP

because i don't want to drool out of all four sides of my face....

protip: this is actually self-mutilation and porthole boy should have been told 'no' beforehand

>2 in the butt
>1 in each hand
>3 in the face
>1 through the hole in his belly button

7up

Because I don't want my mouth to smell like ass because it's so dry