Femanons give me one honestly good reason why you wouldn't date OP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhHwAW-yDnY
youtube.com/watch?v=yd2msIhPn_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ugly

/thread

poor health, bad diet

Not attractive. Bad facial hair. Pompous expression.

He has a bigger boobs than me

On Sup Forums

fat, fugly, hairy, unemployed, virgin, lurks Sup Forums, poor health, shit facial hair and is probably an atheist fedoralord

I like chubby guys. I would date op . (If he is mentally and financially stable )

because i've already filled my quota of 1 fat guy per year and he turned out to be an ass who only used me for sex.

Atheists statistically make more money than Christians, nigger.

I like chubby guys. I just want to put my head in their chest. I just like... Cute chubby guys, you know? Could just be a bad picture though.

I said femanons not faggots.

so ugly

ITT: neckbeards shitting on neckbeards

PS: Lose the bitch tits OP you look disgusting

Also, the lack of ears is a problem.

Men with no ears are a big no.

Is that you in the picture?
If so, you're fat, ugly, and look borderline retarded.

off by 2

OP timestamp your bitch tits
also can we get a look with you wearing a fedora?

I'm the one who said you have bigger tits than me.

I have a vagina. Take your autism elsewhere fat bitch.

Whatever you say, fedora cuck

>Femanon
>Implying women are on the internet

jealous fag spotted because a fat op would actually get laid by a femanon.

femanon here, we like confidence. you seem lacking. also grow full beard

>also can we get a look with you wearing a fedora?

You just know he was a lot of them and he's probably trying to pick out the one that goes best with his tits.

how in the world could anyone's face be so fat

>femanon

stfu cockfag

lose some weight you fat fuck

Rate me Sup Forums

>Femanons

goddammit OP you had one job, START A THREAD. first word first error, I suppose we have a winner here

>I see this faggot posting EVERY DAY
>he is a fat and overly confident/stupid fagot

For real, user talking here do some sport, eat healthy or don't eat at all got damn it b a real man you'll tank me later, I'm sorry that you are fat but you have 2 work 4 it that's just how it is.

>Femanon here

The fat makes him look fat
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

when the body runs out of places to store fat the face becomes a new fat store.

OP: I'd say hang yourself but you'd need steel ropes. Just jump off a cliff or something you fat fuck.

still really, really fat. i mean seriously, how can a face be that fat?

this

avoid bridges because they might collapse

he's fat and that would be ok if he has a jawline but like. he doesn't

oh shit get invisiline too

OP it's because you're disgustingly obese.

dick

KEK

Just start a GoFundMe help me get $100,000 so I can get new teeth.

No one will donate to you

you dont need new teeth you need to get the ones you got pulled out so you stop eating like a fucking hippo you fat fuck

You would porbably steal my bras

This

You know the drill

>
>Quota for year

Your going to make someone a wonderful wife

Nobody will believe you.
They will all think you're going to use their money to buy an enormous supply of big Macs, quarter pounders with cheese and diet cokes from McDonald's instead.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

You can say I'm your girlfriend if you pay me.

rightfully so

Look it's the cuck of Sup Forums. Why haven't you just done it already mate? You've been at this for years

it would help you held up a monster condom for your magnum dong

Because he looks like he smells like cheese and reiterates Family Guy jokes in company. Also... Fat guy dick sucks.

Post this thread on /fit/ lol

On the bright side, your probably really hard to kidnap

How tall are you? I'm 5' nothing so anyone over 6' tall is kind of awkward.

I want someone who can do more than lay there while I fuck him. Face it OP you're too fat to even give a good dicking, if your dick even shows through all the fat.

this

then link us the thread

Would femanon state me?

You look like an idiot.

Rolling.

there are some ugly femanons on /b so its very likely. Iam sure some of them have some fucking ugly feet, which drops them to major 3/10's even if the rest is a 7 /10

Here bro, I found your wife.

Because his dick is too big for my tiny pussy

you should consider getting some muscles

>crossfitfag.jpg

dick pic or gtfo

Nah bro that chest is pretty solid.
What are you gay or something user?

no i'm straight. that's why i want to see your dick.

also, for science. i want to see what the steroids have done.

Top Kek

>feet
Pic meant for you

OP, from an ex-fat guy to you, lose the fucking mantits. They dry up vaginas like no tomorrow, that's especially bad since you're so fat it'll be extremely hard to get them any wet anyways. After that it doesn't matter as much. And grow a proper fucking beard. And take good care of your hygiene.

nice forgot to add pic

bump

KEKK

Damnnn

He's probably natty. And steroids don't fuck up your dick unless you're an idiot. If the steroid aromatizes and you don't take something to stop it your dick won't work. It varies, lotta big and strong guys say steroids never stop their dick lol

i thought it shrunk your balls

balls=/= dick

yes it shrinks your balls, no it doesn't shrink your dick. it may eventually break your dick but it will not shrink it.

no OP, your jowls are unsettling. I prefer handsome husky guys that are hung, more fun to mount and they eat pussy like a champ and tend to not be douche alpha jerks. (Douche alpha adonis types are fun too, but only for a fuck). You're more than husky though, and a sad looking beard, better full and trimmed and do something with your hair. Hopefully you're hung, if not. 2/10

Both actually. It's pointless to do them unless your like an athlete or IFBB. But at that point doctors are running your cycles so it's impossible for you to get fucked up.

Is that why bitches like Ron Jeremy so much. Fat dude and big dick=power combo?

>your pic
and guys like this dare to say "all natural", steroids have destroyed sports, seriously

Nah bro, IFBB is meant for this. I think steroids should be legal in sports to. It would make it 10 billion times better to watch. Just listen to what professional athletes say. Football would be damn good with some roids.

show me your balls faggot.

>doesn't shrink your dick
>does shrink your dick

ok then

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=XhHwAW-yDnY

youtube.com/watch?v=yd2msIhPn_c

It doesn't shrink it, it just doesn't work. Basically hormonal whiskey dick. And no, your balls don't shrink unless your too young to be taking steroids.

I think bitches like big dicks in general. No, I always like husky guys though, like some dudes like chubby bitches. Just a preference. I also prefer girth ti length so there's that.Fat chodes are okay, not into long schlongs, over 8" is excessive and my limit. huge juicy swole balls are a must, slight hang but not sagging.

also exclusively into white boys, im mixed

Man I'd love to see my back on roids tho. Shit would be cash.

How do you look now?

Would you want a guy like this or OP in bed?

Nipples look like lunchables ham.

Has facial hair, way too much chest hair, and tits a full cup size larger than mine.

fathairyuglyretard

Yeah, the sports would need to have real man instead of pussies. Now please, tell me sigmarsson wasnt a roid user, that guy is like an idol to me...

fucking a, I said OP is a 2 not an attractive husky guy at all. you chiseled fucks are just fun of course i'd want to get pounded by that body type, though I hate a hairless man. not into waxed metrosexuals. also sincerely don't care how hot, if youre a douche just not interested.

pic related is somewhat an ideal husky tho,but like them even with more fur.

I'm at 200 right now.. Once I get my cut down to 170-180 I'll be golden. I maxed at 215 and just hung out there for awhile. Upper body is looking good, starting to see lats and some detail in the back. Chest is great, of course. This cut kinda proves I'm worth it.
My 1RM right now:
210 on the bench
250 on backsquat
Deadlift is 310

Lol...

Harakiri your self faggot.

Nice! Good luck on reaching your goal.