What's your opinion on firearms, user?

What's your opinion on firearms, user?

MUH FREEDUMS

typical dipshit, not everyone wants a gun just to claim freedom you fucking moron.

pic related

The government should keep tight control of all firearms, and there should be a national database of everyone that owns one.

That said, I would lift some of the bans. If you want to own an automatic rifle, you can, but there will be a lot of paperwork.

>this pic again

With an armed populace, the chances that we will get to a point anywhere close to the government using drones, attack helicopters, tanks, or missiles on us is very slim.

>If you want to own an automatic rifle, you can, but there will be a lot of paperwork.

So you mean the system we currently have?

don't need one atm, but since I've enjoyed hitting things with an air gun, I'd probably enjoy hitting things with a long rifle. never tried tho.

>there should be a national database of everyone that owns one.

And what would that accomplish?

But user, in the US you can own an automatic rifle. You can own a grenade launcher. You can even own tanks.

You just have to pay a metric fuckton of money in tax stamps and jump through a lot of other hoops.

I'm not against having to go through something like hunters safety so, at the very least, we can cut down on the home fatalities. I just don't see how a database will solve anything a good hard look at our society couldn't fix.

I mean a new one.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't join in.

i love them.

>paperwork

In the end, that's all the anti-gun people want is to see those of us who dare to disagree with them be punished with a few extra hoops that we have to jump through. That's all this is.

I like living in a country where the cops aren't trigger happy cowboys because they aren't concerned that every second fuckwit having a gun.
I see a drunk boong and I'm not concerned he has a mac-10 in his pants.
Feels good man.

Interesting to say the least.
I also like watching Hickok45's videos.

As long as nobody wants to shoot me with one, i'm fine with them.

Really, enlighten me?

You most certainly can purchase an automatic weapon in this country, it just costs a lot of money and requires a lot of paperwork and time.

I like living in a country that isn't insignificant.

Guns are cool but I probably wont ever get one

Are you retarded and/or foreign?

Because for some reason liberals want to disarm the populace for some reason, and that knowing who has the guns is the first step to doing that

I'm a person that is for more gun control, but you are talking out of your ass.

There are people that would take away everything, and turn the metal into a decapitation machine that would kill everyone that has ever held a gun.

Both sides have crazy people on them.

nice, i took this pic from the same thread you took yours from you fag.

I believe gun control should involve both hands

I don't see how that's relevant to the point at hand.

Wow, that fucking pic man. Did she really say that? Who is this bitch?

i don't like my arms in fire

Its not really an unbelievable collection bud.

Oh hay!

Another way to sneak candy into the movie theaters, schools and churches in america!

Dianne Feinstein, the leader in the gun grabbing machine

Meh. They're for pussies. Knives and fists are for real men.

its bad enough niggers and rednecks can vote let alone owning a fucking firearm

disarm the proletariat and expand the police state

Lol K

Reading this article almost made me sick to my stomach. Not trying to bash the GOP (they don't need any help with that) but when a political party can so blatantly suck the you know what of a lobbyist organization like the NRA and do it without shame, even throw them a freaking PARTY with the entire world watching it makes me wonder why I vote at all. THIS is what’s wrong with American politics. The Democrats are no different. NONE of them are any different yet WE, THE PEOPLE keep voting for them while they throw their lavish Hollywood bashes for their friends-with-money and arrogantly stick their middle fingers in America’s face. Then they give their daily speeches, the conservatives gnashing and wailing about the evil liberals, the liberals gnashing and wailing about the evil conservatives and WE, THE PEOPLE follow lock-step and gnash and wail against each other, our families and friends, our co-workers and neighbors, giving credence to the great divide that THEY created and perpetuate. The reason our countrymen are so deeply divided on everything, not just the proliferation of guns but EVERYTHING is because our government is and that’s the way they like it. Because if WE, THE PEOPLE are neatly divided and cast in the cement of our differences they can just keep sticking their fingers up while lining their pockets with OUR money. There is no difference between the parties other than the spelling. If we do not give voice, loudly and with conviction to our discontent, our magnificent country will always be ruled by the madmen with the money. And it will be what we deserve. Because a nation ruled by lobbyists, corporations, banksters and their puppets isn’t a nation under God, by or for the people.

the fuck is this shit?

I think guns are pretty cool, I mean anyone can pull a trigger and kill a nigger. So there's a definite benefit for women and children in that aspect.

Although using a firearm to depopulate niggers is efficient, it's also, and this is just a personal opinion of course, not as wholesome and enriching of an experience as other weapons.

Knives, swords, fixed blades ect. Bring some sport into the aspect of nigger hunting which I feel is problematic. One should enjoy themselves and their work, and in that light it isn't just about body count.

Then of course there's lynching, which takes time and some effort but is a nice community bonding experience and is great family fun event.

In summation, I think guns are a great resource, when used in conjunction with other forms of nigger life removal.

SBS and SBR's...

You dun goofed. Better have the papers ready and your dog hidden when the ATF knocks down your door.

She didn't say that you lying piece of shit

>if he can not properly verify his statements

i completely agree, stupid people should mow lawns and pump gas, voiceless! as they almost always have nothing of importance to say and are always listened to by other idiots therefor perpetuating the problem, i'd be okay with a mass grave filled with dipshit adults that can't pass a 5th grade math test.

>implying 51 votes is filibuster proof.
>implying any president wouldn't veto the shit out of that bill.

It's a dangerous world. Sometime you need to pop a cap

Thread/

no, it is most certainly a collection.

Drones have killed over 100 american citizens overseas.

You're a nigger with zero logic. Autonomous drones have been around for 70 years

So now you are tuning on your own and name calling even people that support your point of view stupid and ignorant.

You know, everyone always makes the arguement that the U.S. military would destroy civilians. But 200 million armed americans completely resisting would not be an easy takeover. Look how we're doing in the middle east. Fucking sand niggers can do a pretty good amount of damage with primitive weapons.

Also this is implying the U.S. government would ever declare all out war on the populace...I mean that's such a stupid fucking arguement.

>Government tries to take guns
>people start resisting and shooting
>government decides this won't work

Kek based as fuck

Guns are pretty fuckin gay. Gun owners always bitch about their rights to own them yet don't even buy them for their intended purpose, killing people. They buy them as an extension to their shrimp cocks. I literally wouldn't give half a shit if they just actually bought guns to kill people instead of doing this stupid false bravado bullshit.

Clinton and Obama would not have.

Nor would lady clinton.

And if she gets in her stacked court would rule in favor of the ban.

I don't rely on lies to support my point of view. Go back to Sup Forums fuckhead.

isn't that single shot shotgun an AOW? or just an SBS?

She's the one that sponsored and drafted the Assault Weapons Ban in the 90s that passed under Clinton

Wow you sure missed 1/2 of humanity there faggot.

Sean pilgrim?

You think Clinton and Obama would have let a bill pass that banned all guns in the whole country? And took them away from their owners?

You are somethin stupid.

but I use mine to hunt you goofball. I guess I could use a bolt action for home defense but I live in the middle of nowhere so there isn't anyone around for about 30 miles in every direction.

Not only that, but a government can't just fucking kill a shit load of it's people. It'd just destroy itself if it did. It is a really fucking stupid argument.

That isn't the argument at all. The argument is people who think gun rights have mattered in the last 100 years are fucking retarded.

Of course the government will N E V E R declare war on its citizens through military force. We make them too much money.

>what is tear gas
>what are water canons
>what are tactical non-lethal weapons
>what is bullet proof full body armor

Just airdrop a shit ton of gas grenades or something if the people act up.

Go and collect them while they're fucked up from the gas.

Kill anybody who tries to fight with firearms.

Bomb resistance hot spots.

Shoot down key people to make an example.

Send everyone into camps where they'll be outfitted and processed.

Use more intrusive means of punishment and reward to force everybody to work.

Use psychological weapons to make it so eventually everybody will want to do what you want them to do.

>implying I don't know how to legally acquire NFA items

As we just saw in Turkey. The military without the support of the people are only going to get themselves exterminated like flies.

That bill is not a ban and removal of all guns in the country

>what is faggot shit

pic related is koolaid
more powerful than guns lol
what you drinkin bb?

Fine with you hunting as long as you're not hunting with a fuckin AR. I just absolutely hate these open carry wiggers who think everyone else thinks they're badass cause they got "muh big guns". Go ahead and own a gun. Just don't be a fucking fag about it.

That every gunfag should do the world a favour by turning the barrel 360° and pulling the trigger.

>intended purpose

Regardless of what firearms was originally designed for it doesn't change the fact that at the end of the day, they're just tools. Tools that send a small piece of metal flying at roughly the speed of sound via combustion.

Now you can do a lot of things with a tool like that. For example
>putting food on the table
>protecting oneself and ones family
>competitive shooting
>plinking just because you like seeing those glass bottles and gallon jugs explode

In other words, fuck you.

was not bait homo, i truly believe what i said.
>tuning on your own
that made me chuckle. i'd hate to reference such an idiotic film but "idiocracy" is what comes to mind and fuck it i'm drunk.stupid people that speak nonsense without knowing what they are talking about are useless in todays society unless otherwise doing such jobs as i previously stated. fuck off idiot.

>wow dude havent u ever read a dystopian book XDDDDDDDDDDDD

It originated as a firearm with a stock so it can't hit AOW status just for being a "smooth bore pistol" It is an SBS. Its quite a fun shooter.

And how do you know he doesn't have a MAC-10 in his pants? Gun control over in Euro-Fuckistan doesn't seem to be working lately.

EUfag

Fascinated by them, would love to own one for entertainment and defense (in that order). But the sheer amount of full blown window-lickers I see every day is enough to convince me that they should remain out of reach.

You know what "AR" stands for in AR-15?

I never said it was

Caption to pic'

"Freeze sucka! Or I'll snap, crackle & pop yo' ass!".

No.

>Fine with you hunting as long as you're not hunting with a fuckin AR
Why not?

>rifles
for hunting (which should be illegal unless it's necessary to ensure survival of an endangered/threatened species or your own survival)
>hand-guns (non fast-firing/auto/semi/what-ever-I-can't-guns)
for self protection from other humans or animals directly threatening your life (ether everyone should have them or no one should have them except police which would have to vastly increase manning and personnel screening)
>anything with a fast fire rate or ability to hold large amounts of bullets
illegal outside of military use

how bout we be depraved cocksuckers to protect us from the depraved cocksuckers

fixed it bb

All those things you mentioned I don't give two fucks about. I hate gun owners who think they're the shit cause they have guns. I have more respect for the numbskull wops that pull ghetto drive-bys than I do people who own guns just to say they own them.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Nothing at all wrong with hunting with an AR.

You can hunt with an AR. Im planning on husting with my AK this year. Just because the firearm can take a 30 round magazine doesn't mean you can even legally do so. Just one clean shot and a follow up shot if needed.

We have no land borders. Europe sucks as sand niggers can just walk there. Good luck swimming here with your gun collection.

Kek this post

ArmaLite

>inb4 assalt raifu

aint no jungle in mericuck

>illegal outside of military use
no. completely legal to own fully automatic weapons, even here in ma, just a shit ton of paperwork and more money.

>should be illegal
On what grounds? Your emotions for what you dont understand?

In their second term? Yes.

I'm pretty sure it's not assault rifle, but I wasn't talking even about ar 15s anyhow, I was literally just saying if you use an assault rifle to hunt you're a faggot.

>which should be illegal unless it's necessary to ensure survival of an endangered/threatened species or your own survival
So buying meat that was raised on hormones and antibiotics in cramped nasty conditions that was bludgeoned to death by someone else is better than hunting and killing natural game in the wild?
>handguns for self protection from other humans or animals directly threatening your life
Yes, that's generally what their for
>anything with a fast fire rate or ability to hold large amounts of bullets illegal outside of military use
So ban all modern semi automatic firearms? Good luck
And what to you is a good amount of rounds to have in a gun?