ITT - movie scenes only men will understand

ITT - movie scenes only men will understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ7kx8z5M2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gC7VvfDjr_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of them

You do know it's not Isaac, right?

GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS GET YOUR ASS TO MARS

This one always gives me chills. You can see it in his eyes. The way he is working out every little move from this point forward.

THIS!

>"Earn it, Francis. Earn it."

>no, no, no, james FRANCIS ryan!

Hey I heard that, chief.
That was a damn good movie. I hate he didn't get away that last time in the park.
>That fight scene in the bathroom.

>Pic related

BINGO

What movie is that pic from?

jarhead

Lol, it's amazing that the terror of war can be experienced in the basement playing COD. So much red-blooded manliness being projected here is like a poodle of a celebutaunt relating to a pit bull after a couple rounds of dogfighting. Fuckin topkek

apocalypse now, get drunk and chain smoke watching it for maximum feels

X-Men: Apocalypse

>tfw will never be a made man in the mob b/c not italian

The last airbender

I've always wondered how his pistol blew up the tank.

Way I figure I save your life twice. I ought to be God to you. God giveth and God take th away.

Bruh, this movie. A real coming of age movie. Not all this "You're Special" shit hollywood has been pumping out.

meme magic

the pistol didnt do it, the b52 bombers flying over head bombed the shit out of it

>1945
>b52

Freddy Got Fingered

>americuck cant understand
>not a movie

needs an explanation?

Back when a kid could say the word retarded and have a cigarette after dinner. Two thumbs up

rekt

Awesome choice of font! Please stay alive

Some people are too stupid to memorize aircraft from different periods. Take it easy, just because you and I know it was an F-18 Superhornet doesn't make it common knowledge.

Crime is a disease,
and I'm the cure

Back when you were warned that the world is a fucked up place and will fuck you at any time.

of all the things to memorize for fun you sure picked a panty peeler bud

>implying everyone's 15
>implying internet savvy by using 'kek' like every other retard
Go fuck a cactus.

You all know it was the British concord that destroyed that Sherman tank on the bridge right?!

mixing the two up is like calling a jeep a big rig

if you don't know what plane it is just say "the bombers" "the planes" or something like that

wrong clip brah. come back when you are a man.

Whats this one

No man, I pretty fucking far from ok

There will be blood

I had to find something to forget about fucking your mom after too many shots and being responsible for your bastard ass.

That is the right clip from the movie.

>implying implications with an implied imply.

This

That scene in The Grey where he leaves the bar to blow his brains out with his rifle because his wife and daughter left him. But he keeps going. Keeps helping others to push on through the crash. The guy that just won't let life decide for him when he dies.

That scene in Sunshine. Not Eternal Sunshine of the blah blah. Sunshine from 2007 where scientists are sent into space on a giant ship and the worlds greatest bomb in a last ditch attempt to restart our dying sun. One character, Chris Evans, is like the mechanic. He works on the big ass processors that are the brains of the ship. The computers are normally stored in this subfreezing liquid. Drama happens. computers are out of the liquid and overheating. Only way to fix is to go under the water. No time to find other solution. He goes in. Uses the last of his life to save the ship. No one witnesses it. No one knows he needs help. Dies alone.

I never actually watched it.. Heard alot about it when it came out though.
Should I put Will & Grace on pause and watch that instead?

youtu.be/PZ7kx8z5M2Y

Movie was complete shit. The only good thing they had was the drill sergeant .

third place is you're fired

Don't be a troll dude that's the name of the movie I gave you a straight answer

he's saying "you are me", from the part where he says "you are not you, you are me." then the arnold with the towel on his head says "no shit".

have you even seen the movie?

I was admitting to my faggotry.. I'm dling There Will Be Blood now.
Just wanted a rate for the movie

Pretty sure it was a Sopwith Camel using a JDAM converted m67.

You know you're a good actor when you can make millions of middle aged women cry over a volley ball

watch this clip to see the part that he was posting about:

youtube.com/watch?v=gC7VvfDjr_k

I'm pretty sure it was the pistol

My bad Sup Forumsro
Ya it's a great movie
Also don't tell people you watch will & grace

It was the pistol dumbass

Am I lying?

tom hanks was shooting at a tiger tank, and im pretty sure it was pure american power from the .45 caliber 1911 automatic pistol that destroyed that piece of shit german engineering.