I don't know much about pills but just traded this for some coke which will pair the best with beer and coke?

I don't know much about pills but just traded this for some coke which will pair the best with beer and coke?

post some better pics of the pill code on the side.

>3604, 3592, 512
All percocet. 2 are 5/300 one is 5/500.

>832
10mg baclofen.

Baclofen goes with beer and coke. Take a few of the percs. No more than 1800mg of acetominophen though.

!st one is Hydrocodine
2nd : hydrocodine
3rd : is Hydrocodine
4th is baclofen
Stay away from that last one i had an overdose on it when i was a kid, its just a shitty muscle relaxer.

Baclofen is great. Hard to OD on. I used to get 100mg/day. Taken way more.

i took 15! they said it was an tempted suicide cause of how many i took but honestly after snorting a few and taking a few by mouth i lost count.

Alcohol thins the blood, and cocaine makes your heart beat faster. You're just asking for trouble. Smoke a joint, hit a bump, wait until 5 minutes after the drain before hitting any more, just in case.

I don't smoke weed it's for plebs my man

Finally, someone here who does drugs like an adult. Weed is overrated. I do mass amounts of hydros and Vicodin, sometimes aided with beer and/or any kind of opiate in general, within reason.

Yeah I hate stoners and their culture, so you said the 832's are better to do with coke and beer?

Ouch.

CNS depressants and stimulants are dangerous to mix. Be careful.

percocet dont come in 300 OR 500 anymore faggot.

take them all

I assume you smoke weed lol? What do you do?

also, the limit on tylenol is 4000mg, you can take 3000mg and have no worries. you are a complete faggot.

>wolf grey spizikes
how much yay did you give for these?

A 50. It was some heat tho

you overpaid. that shit isnt any better than what they'd give you for after a root canal.

Dam

It's was actually a whole g too I lied cut shit but a g