Was he a good Spider-man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfV-0Yv5vNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Was he a good Spider-man?
What did he mean by this?

He was the best Spiderman

He was cute

Yes. The age of spiderkino is about to begin.

Nah

He had the right amount of awkward

He's an okay spiderman. He's a really fucking shit Peter Parker though.

It was the first time since the first Raimi film that I've thought being Spider-Man looks fun, and Spidey's always been the most relatable character for a teen audience. I really liked him.

So far so good. Stark and May flirting is going to be great in Homecoming.

He said "Nigger" too much for my liking

This nigga serious?

TAKE THIS CAPESHIT OFF OF Sup Forums

Gotta keep the Raimi fans happy

>spiderkino
Tell me the ideal plots of each MCU Spider-Man movie.

Did he actually keep his mask on this time? I'm tired of seeing Spider-Man movies where he only wears his mask for the first minute of a fight before losing it.

I still don't understand why they have Sam Raimi as executive producer for these projects. His input really isn't with the times.

Yeah, he makes several racist quips aimed at Falcon. it's weird because they never really address it.

He was pretty good, though he seemed a little too close to dumb than witty. I think Garfield had the best writing for spider wit.

Oh it comes off, but then he puts it back on.
This is about cotton, isn't it?

Pretty much. But at the end of the fight his mask is kind of half pulled off in the midst of the fight.

I need to see him from behind before I can decide. So far Andrew Garfield is still winning.

I thought he was shit. But I'm biased because I hate quips

But Spider-Man is all about the quips.

Where are your kino threads? If you aren't happy with the quality of the threads, make better juans.

No. That's Deadpool

Not particularly. People are losing their shit praising him because they are happy that Marvel got the rights back. When you strip it down objectively you see that

>While the design was okay (not spectacular) the suit was 100% CGI. I don't care how far technology advances, you cannot tell me that that looks like a real person. Your brain can always tell the difference.
>Casting such a young English actor was a mistake. His American accent sounds fake and cartoonish. It seemed fine in the airport fight when he was, quite literally, a cartoon character, but in the scene where he talked to Stark, it was looked and sounded weird. Same problem with Aaron Taylor Johnson in Kick-Ass
>His jokes weren't funny. That might be fixed with better writers, but Holland's comedic chops don't seem all that great.

what happened to that thing on his chin?

me on the right

Surprisingly so, yes

The kid had as much charisma as a wet paper bag. It was like watching a high school drama student play Spider-man in the school play. Although to be fair, he WAS playing to a green screen most of the time.

Kino - Sup Forums's buzzword of 2016.

He had it cut off so he could be in big movies.

>Spider-Man Homecoming:
Sony needs to assert what little authority they have left to ensure that Marvel bothers build an actual costume for Tom Holland to wear as opposed to making him 100% CGI. CGI is fine for web swinging and major stunts, but there is no reason standard shots of Spider-man standing still or speaking should be animated. Next they need to hire an actual DP to shoot on location instead of taking a bunch of pictures and reconstructing everything in a computer so as to digitally add the actors later on. It is better than a fully computer generated environment a la the Star Wars prequels, but that shit still looks noticeably fake. Apart from that, go nuts.

>Spider-Man 2:
See Spider-Man Homecoming

>Spider-Man 3:
See Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man Homecoming.

I really hope the new Spiderman movie is rated R. Not because the new LOL OMG R RATED SUPERHERO DEADPOOL is so popular now, I just really can't get enough of Marissa Tomei's beautiful tits.

Yep
Tom Holland>>Andrew Garfield>>>>>>Toby Maguire

Yeah the way he went off threatening to lynch Falcon with his Spiderweb made me pretty uncomfortable. I'm all for PC reduction but that was a little too far.

Pretty sure marvel wouldn't do this, almost all the MCU heros costumes aren't CGI but I do expect it to be enhanced with it similar to Black Panther and Deadpool especially if they want him to emote more with the mask.

I don't get how people are calling this kid the best Spider-Man of all time. That's fucking insane. Amazing Spider-Man 2 was a terrible movie overall, but that opening sequence was the most authentic and fun depiction of Spider-Man on screen. Look at how dynamic the camerawork is compared flat, mostly stationary angles in civil war. It's like a fucking roller coaster. It jumps from Spidey's perspective and back seamlessly to give you a sense of what web-swinging feels like. Look at him spinning through the air like an acrobat moving up and down and all through the buildings. Look how clean the action is as opposed to the low shutter speed stop motion like quality of Civil War's fights. Look at him speak to Rhino in the car and compare it to "dude you have a metal arm." Not only is the interaction funnier, but they use his powers in a clever way with him going from the top to the bottom of the car, AND he looks like a real person instead of some weird Roger Rabbit style cartoon character. And speaking of using his powers in clever ways, look how he catches the plutonium with his hands, webs and with his feet, bouncing off the walls in a way that is so insanely Spider-Man. Civil War has nothing like that. The most creative way they utilize his powers is to web up Ant Man's legs. The entire movie just looks like a cheap, uninspired TV show. Yeah, AS2 was broken on a story level, but visually speaking, Civil War was a MAJOR step back.

youtube.com/watch?v=WfV-0Yv5vNY

>finally get a great spiderman
>movies will be ruined by iron manlet and sergeant USA shoehorning

>Pretty sure marvel wouldn't do this
They already did. With Spider-Man. In the movie we're discussing.

I found myself actually really liking his interpretation. He's not better than Tobey but hes on par with Garfield.

Thoughts on Rami's Spiderman?

literally read any fucking spider-man comic m80
Spider-Man is quips
Deadpool is randum

Loved one and two, three was a mess.