Pizza time

pizza time

you're late

i'm not paying for those

why

I better be costco pizza or I'm going to slit your fucking throat.

you're late.

give me another chance

Oh boy spoderman

i'm not paying for those.

give me a fucking chance

Will pizza man get another chance, find out on the next Dragon ball z kai!

bump

you're fired

why

i don't pay you to be a sensitive artiste

i pay you to suck my dick

boss your wife's on the line

she said she lost her checkbook

fuck off.

please i really need the money

i'll give you $150

$300

i'll give you $50

320x180 ?

Are you watching this on your literal thumbnail ?

Deepercutt anyone?

I was actually hoping that someone would get the reference.

Meta is the worst kind of shitposting.

not 320x180 ?

Are you watching this on your literal bloatware ?

What are you looking for, gay sex? Get out!
...You serious?

Same

Ctrl + F - 320 and press enter a dozen or so times faggot ...

Ctrl + F - 320 and press enter a dozen or so times faggot ...

sorry

no faggot here

must b u ;;))

It's PIZZA TYME !!! like from Ninja Turtles ?

But this is Spider-Man tho...

Waht's the reference ?

Pizza time.

Everyone here is a faggot you pleb ...

Everyone here is a faggot you pleb ...

Read my post again you fucking retard. I said not! 320x180.

>being this new

Good

Read the file size on all your screencaps you moron.

It says the ratio right on it.

Fuck ...

Read the file size on all your screencaps you moron.

It says the resolution right on it.

Fuck ...

Did you read my fucking post? I just said the exact fucking opposite. You are using not! 320x180 when you are using higher than 320x180.
WHOLLY FUCK CAN YOU NIGGERS EVEN READ?

Keep it on Sup Forums faggot

Keep it on /trash/ faggot

Keep it on /trash/ faggot

Who me?

yeah you.

I didn't make the thread bro. Just sayin keep Sup Forums memes to Sup Forums or /trash/ or who cares where. Fuck cross-posting etc

I didn't make the post bro. Just sayin keep /trash/ memes to /trash/ or Sup Forums or who cares where. Fuck cross-posting etc

cte gnitsop-ssorc kcuF .erehw serac ohw ro /vt/ ro /hsart/ ot semem /hsart/ peek niyas tsuJ .orb tsop eht ekam t'ndid I

ı pıpu,ʇ ɯɐʞǝ ʇɥǝ dosʇ qɹo˙ ɾnsʇ sɐʎıu ʞǝǝd /ʇɹɐsɥ/ ɯǝɯǝs ʇo /ʇɹɐsɥ/ oɹ /ʇʌ/ oɹ ʍɥo ɔɐɹǝs ʍɥǝɹǝ˙ ɟnɔʞ ɔɹoss-dosʇıuƃ ǝʇɔ

ı pıpu,ʇ ɯɐʞǝ ʇɥǝ dosʇ qɹo˙ ɾnsʇ sɐʎıu ʞǝǝd /ʇɹɐsɥ/ ɯǝɯǝs ʇo /ʇɹɐsɥ/ oɹ /ʇʌ/ oɹ ʍɥo ɔɐɹǝs ʍɥǝɹǝ˙ ɟnɔʞ ɔɹoss-dosʇıuƃ ǝʇɔ 

I didn't make the post ya know I'm just here tryin ta say that ya oughta keep the Sup Forums memes over there in Sup Forums or anywhere really else ya know. I ain't a big fan of cross-postin an all that

I didn't make the post ya know I'm just here tryin ta say that ya oughta keep the /trash/ memes over there in /trash/ or anywhere really else ya know. I ain't a big fan of shit-postin an all that

At least make it upside down or something scumfuck

At least make it upside down or something scumfuck

From that one Youtube poop by Deepercut?

From that one YTP by Deepercut.

>jewtube
good goy

you made a random insult shitpost, faggot. if you don't like it then leave, newfag. boards aren't fraternities or clubs, you use them for their purpose, nothing more, nothing less.
cross-posting means posting the same thread or post on different boards - not something you associate with it or find similar. either way, it's the same network. it's like saying you can't use kornheiser because it's Sup Forums. or you can't use costanza because it's Sup Forums ('cept it's not). or you can't use any live action images period because it's t.v.. fucking hypocrite. fuck you. so you're being bitches. alright, i get it. how about you go to every cancer thread such as advertising full-jew drm shit like steam shit, ylyl no-effort shi-posting threads, forum game threads, tripfag circlejerk threads, etc.. stop fucking up relatively decent threads and insult some actual fucking cancer for once. yall make me crazy. who gives a fuck. you still accept cancer. fuck you.

I bet you frogpost, faggot

I bet you fagpost, faggot.

Trying too hard

Trying too hard

bump

please i really need the money.

you're fired

whats going on in this thread?

pizza time

Sup Forums memes

Sup Forums memes

the lol's

>calling everything you don't like /[x]/ memes
nice /trash/ memes.

You are the reason board culture is dead. You and you alone.

You are the reason board culture is dead. You and you alone.

You are the reason the chemo is dead. You and you alone.

Is chemo kino?

I don't know what that is.

I don't wanna make a thing out of this.

also "board culture" is stupid. "we should be able to post what we want that's off-topic because we bitch and cry about not being able to and no one else can post what they want that's off-topic because we will and cry about being able to". so you're being bitches. alright, i get it. it's not right to have a circlejerk invade a board and off-topic shitpost while off-topic shit-posting in actual on-topic threads. in moderation it's relatively all right. as it has always been alright. the main issue is the "general" cancer threads where everything has to be a fucking thing. i just want to post without meta shitposting. i just want to post without it being a thing. fuck.

mods are faggots for banning users for not posting in "general" cancer threads circlejerk threads where no one fucking replies to their topic instead of making their own fucking thread where everyone fucking replies to their fucking topic. mods are faggots. and certainly partly to blame. however what brought upon the great mod crackdown were bitches and faggots crying "mods". so certainly degenerate crying bitches cancer culture is to blame. too. maybe i should just troll everyone and lol at everyone getting mad instead of trying to make everyone happy and lol. i'm too nice. what i want is so simple. that is the conflict. oh well...

bump

chief the planetarium party

oh right you're unfired i need you come here

my society photographer got hit in the head by crap

you're all i got

could you pay me in advance?

you're fired

are we getting pizza or not?

surprise!