Hey hey, jimbo's father here!

hey hey, jimbo's father here!

i am having an absolutely WACKY time here on "four-chan", you all are great people! that is why i am making the thread called: ask hugh!

that is right, you can ask me, HUGH NEUTRON, anything about my life, and i will answer the QUESTION! everybody ready for a crRAAAAAAZY time?

Would you fuck a duck?

If yes, post pictures

How can you live with yourself knowing that your wife is fucking Carl Wheezer on the side?

Why is your son a genius but you're clearly a retard?

Dude did u kno that little nigger friend of jimmys from the other realm has fucking faries?

Why you eatin so much pie when you can't even eat out your wife right, nigga.

well, i'm not really knowing about THAT, but i do love doing the daddy ducky dance! it QUACKs me up every time! heheh! get it?

kek

Did you ever find your soul?

kek.

this is now a get thread

i did not have SUCH AN IDEA that judy was having silly time with jimbo's not-so-little friend! i am definitely having a word with her after i finish the "ask hugh" session!

Praise the quads

now now, four-chan friend, that language will not be tolerated in my house!

what is love?

oh-ho man, that is some not-nice language! but no, i did not have a clue! i will definitely be having a talk with girl's parents after we do some "ask hugh" time together!

"retard" isn't foul language.

baby don't hurt me
don't hurt me
no more

nigger it's fucking hugh neutron
newfag

Now I once sat on a banana and it changed my life. How do I tell my parents?

What's jimbo been up to lately?

now, i normally do not talk about my silly time private life, but in this case i can confirm that i correctly satisfy judy's pussy with my tongue.

okay, next question! hehe!

i can say the same about myself! all you must say is "now, i don't mind..." then break the news to them! it's that simple! hehe! maybe it'll even QUACK them up!

this is now a get thread

ever since jimbo started inventing, he has become a different person... it seems to have changed his life... kind of like sitting on a banana. i am now asking him to research the psychological effects of sitting on a banana. i plan to publish a memoir once his studies are complete. i plan to have my book out by 2018. i call it: "hugh neutron: the true story of sitting on a banana: a memoir". thank you for asking, four-chan friend.

bolbi, get off of four-chan immediately! this is not a place for kids! your parents will find out about this young man!

How big is that dick, Neutron.

How does having an underground lab, experimental, and potentially illegal equipment around effect your home and contents insurance costs?

why do you let your son hang out with a jew?

well, it IS quite the punisher, i must say.

ohoho hugh my boy fuck me daddy until my face falls off

well, we do not normally speak of that, because when jimbo goes to bed, judy and i like to sometimes go downstairs and make mommy and daddy-only candy, if you are catching my drift.

i mean i let him hang out with chinese kid, anything is possible after that.

Is it true that you used your nose instead of your dick?

that is not exactly appropriate

WELL, if we are getting into what me and judy call EXPERIMENTAL, then sometimes yes, but we dont really talk about it in front of jimbo, because when we say "EXPERIMENTAL" then he does the think we're talking about science, when we are actually talking about sexual intercourse

Ah, I see. Better buy youself a carwash.

Have you ever killed a man?

Thanks neutron!

What do you think of this?

post your wife's nudes

i have killed 3 people

this thread is a good thread

did i see you checking out Libby's ass the other day?

greentext?

they are being all over the internet, just do the search of "judy neutron naked" and you will find them

psst if anyone asks, you did not get that from me

libby does have a fine ass but i am not a pedophile so no

Nice try Jimbo father

that is an abombination i do not play yugioh get this out of my FACE right now

Hugh, can you name a top teir waifu like this one?

judy

Will you ever be on Sup Forums again?

Follow-Up: Will you ever do an AMA again?

>based Hugh

Do you have a sextape with you and Judy? If so, post a link

Why would you post your personal info on Sup Forums? Don't you know it's for anonymity? People will find your address DUUUUDE!!! Watch out, Hugh

Have you ever played with any of jimmies friends butts when they sleep over?

yes i will always come to "four-chan" favorite website and yes i may do an "ask hugh" again
no i do not

"four-chan" is full of people i can trust, do NOT worry
not in the LAST 5 years, no

hugh u should kys

Have you fucked around with any of your neigbor's wives?

no