Have you ever realized that a girl is dumb, but so pretty you have lied to yourself about how dumb she is?

Have you ever realized that a girl is dumb, but so pretty you have lied to yourself about how dumb she is?

Bump

Basically my last ex

Everyone of my ex's

Thank you. I was afraid I might be a chump, but this is reassuring.

The older you get the more you realize the hot stupid ones are the best. Don't date or marry a smart girl.

Did you marry a smart woman and now regret it? I had planned on doing that myself, but if you have some insider info, I'm all ears.

Been dating one for like 8 years. Yeah i know. She is boring as fuck in bed and starting to be drawn in by SJW mentality. Never really had to work hard. Had a full ride to college. Social skills of a 11 year old. I'm not saying don't marry someone who has gone to college. Just make sure she isn't too full of herself. Modern feminism has instilled girls with an overinflated sense of self worth. When they are no better then anyone else.

christ, im in a similar situation, honestly i dont know why i put up with it, her interests are not exactly close to mine, why do you stay with her for 8 years, i started like 2 months, getting sick of it, the only reason: poon

Things started out ok. Slowly went downhill. Staying with her because i'm poor as fuck and can't afford to live live on my own.

well i hope it works out for you, im sure you dont want to suffer

Christ. This got dark fast.

Yes, and I even married her!
>Fortunately, she an heroed.
>I dodged a bullet
>she didn't

I enjoy how dumb women can be. I think it's really fucking hot when I explain some simple concept to them they don't understand. Or at least pretend not to.

definitely makes things easier ill say, more control of what you can do

My last gf was pretty smart, one of the few in my large friend circle that had graduated from college. Just like yours, she was attractive, and never really had to work for anything. Coasted through life. However she slowly descended into SJW, and became just not fun to be around. (this is coming from a femanon, so my chances of finding a gf who is not a SJW feminazi is near impossible)

Have you considered fucking dudes? I haven't tried it myself, but it's suppose to be pretty good.

Yeah. A bunch of times. Always regret staying with them as long as I do as well.

I have before, the sex is good, but no emotion/attraction.

Have you considered tits or gtfo

But what about mental stability and a rational mind? I've almost convinced myself to fuck men at this point.
I'm this guy and OP by the way.

No, I'm always pretty honest with myself about it.

Ex had average intelligence, fawned over me when I'd explain shit to her. I loved that shit and her.

I miss having someone around that actually cares what I have to say.

It would always be settling. Like prison rules. The same things that would keep you from marrying a guy are the same for me

Apostrophes show ownership, not plurality.

>exes, not ex's.

I care about what you have to say.

I sympathize with LGBT from a mathematical stand point. There is simply less options romantically because there are less of you.

oh yeah wow that must suck ... probably limits you to 0.0001% of the population or so

I'm engaged to a hot doctor. Have never dated below a masters degree past undergrad, and beforehand only dated intelligent girls. I've fucked plenty of stupid women, which is what stupid women are good for. Don't date stupid women. Fuck 'em and move on.

fuck your happiness you dyke piece of shit! i hope you die miserable and alone surrounded by the cats you're hoarding.

Yup.

Are you a hot nurse?

Lawyer.

nigga she don't need an extended education to take a hard dickin

Typical.

>kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty

At least I live in a very big city (Southern California), but it also means there is a higher per capita rate of SJW.

There is only one girl that I am even remotely interested in on OkCupid. But she is a flake.

My girlfriend doesn't know the difference between weed and meth. She gives a hell of a beej tho

>she is a flake.
because she's also on tinder and getting boned every night by a different negro.

I envy psychopaths in this regard. Motherfuckers got it easy not playing themselves. Every single girl is dumb, their mentality is shit unless you find a nerdy scientist that you wouldn't fuck for a whole gram of fishscale. I dated a fucking ape iq-wise. She later became a model. When we were dating I convinced myself that there is no way a human being can be so stupid and thought there was more to her. I was wrong.

Don't get too attached on anything.

Irrelevant PS: Especially if you're depressed and that anything is either a sexual partner or an opiate.

well of course, but isnt everyone?

Am I the only one who sees the irony in a thread talking about dumb exes, and the lack of basic grammar skills throughout is an indictment on the intellect of everyone present?

its the fucking internet, grammar and etiquette can gtfo

no, only the lame bitches you pine over.

bahahaha.

You keep telling yourself that.

90% of all females

No, I've actively told the females how stupid they were if they were indeed retarded. Then again I've met alot of intelligent women out there.

reckon i use words good too. this thread really triggers my autism. i'm too good to read any of this drivel. i'm insulted!

tits or gtfo

Am I the only one seeing a pretentious fuck trying to shittalk with good grammar but failing miserably at it because he is an uneducated NEET who should kill himself?

>indictment
Are you the jew lawyer banging a fine ass lady doctor patients don't take seriously because she's a lady?

stay classy

I am married to the worst kind right now. She is abysmally stupid, but does not know it. The frustration that this causes is beyond words. Also, I feel alone most, if not all of the time. She is not my equal in conversations. Wouldn't switching her for a smarter chick fix this?

No, i'm enjoying it too

>dumb enough to marry a dumb chick
>smart enough to understand she's dumb but
>dumb enough to ask for advice on Sup Forums

Basically every girl I've ever dated, bro. Some of them weren't even that hot. I always seem to look back and be like "good lord, what the fuck was I thinking?!".

In my experience, most girls are just completely vapid. It is what it is.

Yeah. As it turns out, having a good education, steady job, high salary, and good connections through work makes it extremely easy to meet educated, attractive women. Who could have predicted it?

Yea, because everyone takes everything they read on /b, with 100% confidence.

ehh, only last until i fuck them

>not sure if sarcasm
>hahhahhah

simon says die.

Hooray, the radfems and their cucks have arrived!

You should have known that a topic like this would bring them and their manginas out.

Simon says suck a bag of dicks!

Save it for your obituary, faggot.

wrong type of work. I do biotech, and there are TONS of attractive and smart women. Lots of different cultural and ethnic backgrounds too.

What do you do if you need a 4th seashell?

>Lots of different cultural and ethnic backgrounds too.
you could find an indian wife and potty train her.

I'D love to eat her ass !

OK white knight. . . and the fucking hefer you rode in on.

No because humans of both sexes look ugly to me.

ugh, ya the indian women are hit or miss. some are higher caste and you can tell, then there are the lower caste and they are just awful (I think their husbands did all the work to get them there)

Not a lot of the indian women are single

All the time dude.

Men will always be smarter because we have to problem solve. That's really what being "smart" is. Not many problems to solve when the whole world wants to fuck you.

69 checked.

Noted for when I drown in pussy.

>calling me a white knight for saying there are women in biotech

>white knight confirmed.

cuck confirmed

Man, I've got a degree in BioMed Sci, and an M.Sc. in Biotech (thesis in industrial application) before I did my law degree, and before 5 years of practice. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. There is no comparison.

You know the girls that are out of your league? Their friends that are beyond their leagues are in my league.

Get on my level.

Yes there are, like the $4.5 billion fraudster Elizabeth Holmes, white knight.

>leagues
you sure do like that word a lot

What level are you?

that is so fucking true, shit man, my ex still loves me, im considering to get back with her, but like distance circumstances :/

bragging on b
r
a
g
g
i
n
g

o
n

b

>smart
>woman
pick one

Also I meant to agree with you(I fucked up the wording). Having an education makes finding top tier women easy

>smart
>woman
>attractive
>single

pick two

This. I put that I have a bachelors degree on my POF profile and I'm treading water in pussy.

Emphasis. You nearly grasp it.

lmao best response

I'll take secret answer
>cock
>woman

Experienced.

why POF? that is shit tier women. Full of juggalettes and adicts. If you are going for free service OkC has a much nicer crop

Mine is a total attetion whore, do drugs, and get drunk almost everyday, she is pride of it and post it on her social media, but man how i love her, would give my life for her...

feminine penis

my wife is dumb as a door knob but she's pretty good looking and every single day she lets me fuck her or she sucks my dick. i share pictures of her with a friend of mine too. she's clueless that i am even taking the pictures.

Women on OkC don't take dating seriously. Everyone I've messaged on POF has been up front and wanted to meet asap.

Truth can be interpreted in countless ways. Betas tend to view it as boastful.

i'm don't know what this gibbering means, but i don't like it. you sound stupid and she's a degenerate.

hm, you might be right. All I get is flakes on OKC. I just always assumed POF was shit tier because the design/html was worse than 4chans

Haha english is not my primary lenguage but seriously i sound like that?