I'm in complete astonishment. Still can't believe our boys did it. Is this what true happiness feels like?

I'm in complete astonishment. Still can't believe our boys did it. Is this what true happiness feels like?

Remember 2004

>feeling happy because a football team representing the political entity that feels entitled to govern the people of the geographical area in which you reside and claims their habits as theirs to be proud of and conserve rebranding them "culture" won

dude

really makes you think

>Having a leaf on your flag

What did you mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>mfw i will never feel true football happiness

>proud
>easiest path
Pepe pls

Is soccer a tool to keep retarded Euros in line while their sovereignty is usurped by corrupt unelected bureaucrats?

I think the only reason Brexit happened is that England sucks at soccer

Your post has one tiny mistake. You assume every Portuguese lives in the same "geographical area". This victory was celebrated all over the world, Europe, Asia, America and of course Africa. Waka waka eh eh.

No, I did not assume that, you're just an idiot and a sheep who doesn't understand how the world really works. But what to expect from a nationcuck

LITERALLY fedora: the post.

... I have to assume you are some sort of genius. How did such a brilliant mind ended up in a place like Sup Forums? At a sports board of all the boards even! Enlighten me, oh great leaf from the North. Show me the answer.

>you're just an idiot and a sheep who doesn't understand how the world really works.

Nasci no seio do proletariado explorado, estou mais do que ciente que a única resistência que posso oferecer aos governos malignos que governam as ovelhas deste mundo é exprimir e expandir as minhas opiniões através do anonimato do maior fórum de desenhos animados chineses do mundo.

As fronteiras não existem!
O progresso é uma ilusão!
Marx era um génio que nasceu tarde demais!
Ainda há tempo para o anarco-comunismo!

cringe

And I agree with you that borders and nations are mostly sociopolitical constructs but you're a fucking autist

France also had an easy path excluding Germany and they just won that game thanks to a penalty and a serious defensive mistake. Portugal faced Croatia and Poland which were better than Ireland and Island. Plus, Portugal had to beat France in their own home in order to win the trophy.

Also there's a pressure after that lose in 2004 and reaching the semis quarters became their thing in the Euros, so Portugal probably expected the team to make up for all that pain.

That's not mentioning the fact that Portugal have never won a trophy before.

Cosa intendeva con ciò?

well at least the flag matches the post here

You must be a hit at parties

>they just won that game thanks a serious defensive mistake

aren't all games won like that?

oh Christ I just want to feel that, once in my lifetime. true happiness or whatever, I just want that feeling. I felt great for a few days after Spain victory, I bet this is 100X like that emotion...God damn I am envious Portugal

well, look at this, we've got a potential spookbuster over here

também já tive 15 anos

you still have clubfootball which is 10x better

>being a clubcuck
I bet you even buy merch.

>cheering for grown men to win a match as they get paid millions while they have no idea who the fuck you are

Aposto que votaste no Marcelo burro de merda

IKTF neighbor. I had a good run from 2008-2012, enjoyed every second of it.

Savor it though, you never know when the next victory will be :(

This is a blue pill board breh

Fuck you and the shithole you call your "country"

I hate that I can read Portuguese and get 80% of the information, but when I hear someone speak it I understand less than 2%. =(

PT-BR or PT-PT?

they are pretty different, i think PT-BR is easier to listen because it blended a lot more with other languages

Shut up french cunt. I hope ISIS kills more french cunts in the near future. That's always a good news.

One of the safest countries in the world, amazing weather, welcoming people, good culture and food.

Are you typing this looking in the mirror muhamad?

France IS the true shithole

Enjoy all your Alahu Akbars : ^)

same problem with dutch here

It really makes you leaf

>won 1 (one) game in 90 minutes

The game only ends when the ref says so.

Learn the rules of football

I know right.
So did England. Both teams beat the same shit tier side Wales.
If we ended up in Portugueses group we could have easily finished 3rd and had the easiet route to the final ever in the european cup.

You piece of shit

Yes it is

Wish I could feel that again. I was a kid in 1998/2000, I remember celebrating but I didn't really care that much about football and probably did not realize how important and extraordinary an international title was.

I'm glad you guys finally did it, even if it was kinda fun seeing you fail every time.

World Cup winning brehs, how different is the party from say winning Copa América/Euro?
I mean, fuckin lesbians qts with this win... Explain the next degree of euphoria with winning the WC

You would have lost to Poland anyways you cucks

Really makes u thnk

Portugal supports ISIS now

Of course. Fucking Greece, reeeee... oh wait this isn't Greece...

whatever mate.
>going to penalties against fucking Poland
Embarrassing.

>Poor as fuck
>still beats you in the final
Really makes u think uh

are lesbians uncommon in portugal?i mean qt lesbians and not truck drivers lesbians

REALLY

I'm not even sure they were lesbians or more of a "hurr so drunk let's kiss"
Also major lel if their respective fathers were oblivious to that fact
>tfw you find out about your lesbian daughter on national TV
>tfw you get a boner watching it

I very rarely see them, but I've gone to a couple of gay bars, and when I do the lesbians there are honestly hot af.

First of all, Portugal doesn't have "truck drivers". Our youth was nourished on realty shows, like Big Brother, "Casa dos Segredos", Idols, etc. Our females born with a huge sex drive in their mind and literally beach body ready the moment they graduate 4th grade.

Second of all, you can clearly see these lesbos only exist because it's cool to be gay in western europe. Unlike eastern europe who has a close mind and being gay might even get you killed over there.

>First of all, Portugal doesn't have "truck drivers"
who drives the trucks then?

that is why i asked, it was not a so nationalistic they must show their love, more like a random party moment that happens everywhere

U wot m8?

now you're just being dense

yeah i guess, it is 7 hours here and i can't sleep

>who drives the trucks then?
Gyppos

PT-BR's pronouciation is more in line with Spanish. PT-PT has a more rigid pronounciation. Like we say in Portugal "Portuguese is spoken, Brazilian is sung"

> who drives the trucks then?
Actually, most of them are Brazilian now.
Shocking, I know, because when I went to Brazil I was more afraid of truck drivers than niggas robbing me.

Also, I love HUEbros.

This is totally what you'd expect from canadian posters

You are the getting the best truck drivers to be honest, the ones with their documents all in check and that are tired of driving in shit highways

Don't be that guy
No one likes that guy

>tfw I will never feel this feel because neverlands

I can imagine it feels how I did on the day of Brexit. Actual Happiness

You must be the worst hocky player in your village.

Had this spine stuck in my throat ever since Euro 2000, now I actually might stop watching football.

It's done, >we've done it.

..making the pound sterling as laughable as raheem sterling, good job my toothless friend