Pictureswap wins thread

Pictureswap wins thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/Cia3-e4WwAAbkv9.jpg&imgrefurl=https://twitter.com/2230_406&h=900&w=600&tbnid=6dDmwsQ3VxydOM&tbnh=275&tbnw=183&usg=__fGtmvemvhPIXfOMQ_j17FpFzbzk=&docid=pxSi_UajqtjokM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the point of the site again? just a shittier Sup Forums?

there's no such thing as a "pictureswap win" its all recycled Sup Forums content and pics taken from other sites.

oh look, its 5:21 in Madrid, diego just woke up.

wake up and shill, diego baby!

even the OP picture is a repost from a "Texas nudes" thread. reverse image search it.

inb4 diego deletes this thread and tries to start over.

You really need a hobby dude

you should probably find something else to do other than spam the same thread 12 times a day.

wins from pictureswap = leddit reposts?
karmadecay.com/r/RealGirls/comments/27s7nl/emo_girl_selfie_in_changing_room/

having 2 shill threads for the same site is a good way to get the site added to the spam filter, diego baby doll.

and that picture is a repost from Sup Forums.

Why the fuck would I ever use this site. What is the point of using picture swap when the images exist EVERY WHERE on the internet, and can just be posted HERE if need be. It's a waste of time and a waste of resources

well, it's good that you've found a better use of time and resources.

topkek spam filter caught you on the other thread, buddy.

google.com/imgres?imgurl=pbs.twimg.com/media/Cia3-e4WwAAbkv9.jpg&imgrefurl=https://twitter.com/2230_406&h=900&w=600&tbnid=6dDmwsQ3VxydOM&tbnh=275&tbnw=183&usg=__fGtmvemvhPIXfOMQ_j17FpFzbzk=&docid=pxSi_UajqtjokM

so much OC i don't know what do do with it.

another thread that serves the same function as this thread but without going trough a shitty 3rd party site.

man do you have anything better to do than BIS things posted here? they're on picswap they might not be OC but shit man

Youre so stupid it is almost painful to watch. Almost. Instead i just laugh.

>dubs has spoken
>checked

by definition, if I have a browser open on Sup Forums then my list of things to do has been exhausted.

Dont engage him, it only makes his tantrums worse.

With that in mind, it is even more pathetic how often you are on here. Are you on disability? Welfare?

hmm someone replies to me and near instantly they get 3 (you)'s and images stop getting posted to the thread.

it's almost like you're both samefagging AND shilling but you can't do both at once.

here comes the cropped'n'shopped pic "proving" me wrong. you can tell because it's actually taking time for him to reply now.

another thread that beats this thread to the punch and doesn't require you to use a 3rd party site.

Nope, youre the one that pulls that shit faggot. Your lack of basic understanding of how Sup Forums works is pretty impressive though.

le dubs meme has spoken

at this point I'm only continuing to watch europoor spanish people try to insult people in english.

actually i only got 3 reply to one post, call me same fag but honestly why would i bother doing that? i have a life.

Well let the five year old rant to himself.

Can we actually start posting some wins though? Plenty on picswap but nobodies bringing em over. Ive grabbed a few stand outs but more people will join once the ball gets rolling.

hit dubs again though so thanks for that one

idk if you do but, use gallery to get more wins

man, it's almost like everyone else is just fine with sharing their wins directly on Sup Forums and YOU'RE the only faggot begging everyone to go upload their wins to some other site.

I use gallery for wins, and i upload OC, but we need more people saving and posting wins ITT

Thats actually awesome

i'm on a phone so i can't really post wins, but i'm waiting for people to post more so i can save'em

wow great win that surely came from pictureswap and isn't just a bland repost from elsewhere.

Winz

so why don't you just go to a different Sup Forums thread and save the wins there? dumb nigger.

well i got it from pictureswap doesn't mean it's oc faggot
don't be a cynical bastard and just enjoy ffs

So?

cause that's not from picswap, so it's cheating. and cheaters don't win.

instant triple replies, and images stop getting uploaded.

shilling and samefagging, all at once!

so cut out the middleman and just go to /s/, you stupid nigger.

The middleman is the whole point dumb ass, we want to see someone else post our girls.

"our girls" AKA reposts from other internet sites?

get out of the thread if it bothers you so much you wastes of human resources
go back to africa you antique farming equipment, you literal nigger, you subhuman baboon
there is no worth that you bring to anything in this world just fucking kill yourself

huh?

insults so basic only an ESL faggot could think them up. I can't wait until he starts calling me horsefucker.

Great place for CP and traps. Highly recommended.

Actually im the one that started thw horsefucker thing, it kinda caught on after you reposted a screenshot of you being called a horsefucker, horsefucker.

Amazing how pictures spread around the internet when they get posted huh. Its almost like, thats the whole fucking point.

>multiple chrome profiles so he can samefag
>multiple image sites open so he can pretend picswap has content

thanks diego baby ily that's all I needed.

>backpedaling this hard

You're spergin' out way too hard right now.

i've got 2 chrome profiles man one for youtube, one for business, i don't care if pic swap has content but you can keep at it champ.

As hard as it might be, im just ignoring his stupidity and posting wins. Id highly recommend it, much more satisfying than arguing with five year old.

beautiful girl

menor.link/656147

>one for youtube
>one for business

please explain why you need 2 profiles for this.

repost from "pics you shouldn't share" april 2015

why don't you go browse one of the 10 "pics you shouldn't share" threads on Sup Forums right now?

Post to youtube as Chloe Price from LiS because well it's fun

use gmail as email for personal business (AC-130 Promotion and Management look us up on Facebook love

>picmonkey
>literal photo editing software
>imgur homepage
>literal place to pull faux-OC from

holy shit how stupid are you?

jesus christ this is gold
>pic monkey
cropping photos so they don't show up on reverse image searches

CAUGHT IN THE ACT.

note i work at a promotions and management company, but hey if ya'll wanna act paranoid af go ahead.

aaaaand screenshotted this thread.

how do u do dat? .-.

This is why i dont recommend talking with him in the first place.

again, note how once diego starts talking to me images magically stop getting uploaded to this thread. its like magic.

he can't shill AND anti-shill at the same time, folks.

If diego is the only one creating these threads, all the replies are him samefagging, and every upload either here or there is from him, then who the fuck are you trying to explain this to?

its funny how gM4jBBZ is a valid imgur hash.

I like how you take the way you were called out for not actually knowing how to program a bot and then used it yourself, except you know, without any evidence or validation.

I don't know how to do what now?

do what?

disclaimer:
>inb4 JVM
>inb4 unoptimized

I write software all day I don't want to spend more time on this.

if you want me to start writting a better one and start sharing a link to it on all these threads so other people can spam you.... that can happen, faggot. then we can turn every picswap thread into a fun spam competition thread instead.

yeah asian girls!

anybody else still here?

expert recycling