S/fur

s/fur

>rathalos plate
You're a monster (hunter)!

Checking in.

I want to boop her nose.
Imposter!
You're not wrong.
I got mine out of a bet with my current boss, he didn't think I would do it.

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Oh boy, that stout was over 13%. First pint is hitting me.

Ballsy.

We're getting weird

gonna do a big dump of mous in a second.

damn start carving, I guess.

That was the bet. He asked me what talents I had and I said I have incredible balance, can see objects with my eyes closed (sonarish) an I can play any string instrument. He didn't believe me but still handed me formal application. He then told me if I could prove him wrong the job was mine. I turned it in after riding into the store on a unicycle with a blind fold on playing the guitar. Ballsy af.

we need more navel piercings

That's killer, man. Also, pretty jelly of the sonar. Do you have to make the ping sound or is it just by way of other echoing noises?

When I was about 12 I decided I wanted to see what it was like to be blind. I basically walked around my house for hours until I began to hear all the creaks made when ever I would step on certain spots. I've been practicing it for a while and have really improved my skills, it's gotten to the point I can identify a person in my house by hearing how they breathe it freaky.

i like buggo

You have good hearing. And probably some weird savant-thing going on. Very cool!

One picture a year and the guy still rakes it in.

Wonder when he'll get bored of "retirement" and do commissions again, but SFW only

bellies are for loveing

Well I used to get a lot of practice with my hearing because when I lived with my parents, my younger brother would try to sneak up on me and scare me. It got to the point that when he was at the bottom of the stairs (my room was upstairs) I could call him out because I will never forget that he always stepped in the third stair which made a loud creaking sound. It takes a lot of time, I could honestly say I've put on around 50-60 hours into this skill.