So, Sup Forumsros. Help me bang this girl

So, Sup Forumsros. Help me bang this girl.
Some background story.

I'm a cripple that's in a wheelchair because of an accident that rendered my legs useless. I hang out with her and my best friends (my siblings, we developed an insanely close relationship when we all started smoking weed together), we usually smoke weed and just chill, and me and this girl has a really good chemistry
I've started to develop feelings towards her, and I think she's got some feelings towards me too, but shes too afraid seeing as how her best friend is my sister. My sister has said repeatedly that she'd be completely fine IF we decided to fuck/get together and she also thinks we'd be a really good couple, so i'm clear on that front.
Now, I think she's developed feelings towards me because we hang out ALOT, like everyday, shes never in a bad mood and she constantly wants me to talk to her.
We've come to the point that she's sent me titpics and I've sent her dickpics on a daily basis, I even printscreened one of her pictures she sent to me on snapchat, but she still sent me another one five minutes later after some convincing, and I don't think she'd do that if she had no feelings towards me, am I wrong?
We've also made out once on MDMA, she sat in my lap for 3 hours and we made out for like one hour, it was definitely a good night, but she keeps doubting when the subject of fucking comes up and comes with the argument "But you're my best friend" (She considers my sister a sister, not a friend, they'd do anything for eachother.)

So how do I progress forward with her? I like her quite a lot because she truly is a beautiful girl, and if we fuck and nothing comes out of it, so be it, then that's how it's supposed to be, but I truly believe that if we do it, we're gonna get a lot closer.
Maybe I sound like a neckbeard or overanalyzing this shit, but it's the first girl I actually like this much. Help would really be appreciated.

Post tits pic faggot

Someone help this bro I don't have good advice. I've cucked my relationship with my cheating whore girlfriend. My advice probably isn't good.

Nope, sorry. Won't do that, just cruel.

Ouch. Dump that shit and get someone who is loyal, you don't seem very happy about it.

Double bump & I am very indifferent. She's joined the military and is trying to change her life for me she says, And is in Basic training. It's only the Navy, but after being in the Army I don't want to send her a dear Jane letter and fuck up her life, albeit every day I love her and imagine ripping out her throat, I'll see what the future brings.

OP, she's probably nervous about the wheelchair. Tell her how you feel about her and how much she means to you, and tell her you want to fuck and it's totally okay if it doesn't go well, because you're both mature enough to retain your friendship because that's what you value most about her.
Then help her get over the fear she probably has of fucking and not enjoying it or always having to do all the work or hurting you or it being awkward or anything else.

Totally understandable, you just gotta realize when it has gone too far.(Not saying it has, just when/IF the moment has come, you've got to realize that things arent going to change.)

Do this OP

Yes, you bring very valid points to the table, and I've thought about them all.

She is DEFINITELY nervous about the wheelchair, when we took MDMA we talked for a bit, and if you've ever taken MDMA you know that first timers almost always tells the truth.
She said something like "Boyfriend and girlfriend? that'd be so hard! we'd need to hold hands and such, and that's really hard when we're out walking" which it is, but me and my friends who had all taken md told her like "no, a relationship doesn't consist of holding hands, bla bla bla." I also told her how much she meant to me and so on, she took some distance the first day it felt like, but later sent a snap asking me to hang out, which was a positive sign.

I've also told her that i'll do WHATEVER I can in bed, i'd go down on her and so on, and I do think that even though I can't use my legs, the sex would be decent/great.

Forgot to mention I also told her something such as "If we fuck, and nothing comes out of it, so be it, i'd still like to be her friend and nothing would be changed in our relationship, I do however think she will get nervous about "us" and fuck something up, but I think shes a mature girl and would be able to handle it without a problem, she just has to realize it, am I wrong?

I agree. And I've voiced firmly that it will be the last mistake she'd ever make again, and being out in the civilian life again, my punishment won't be as severe as it would've been so she probably doesn't take it lightly. I do love her, and I believe she loves me, and clearly more than I do her. I've just reached the point where I only life for us. I don't know what I like anymore, and nothing interests me. I work, I eat, shit, sleep, repeat but without the brother hood and discipline of before. I guess I just don't care about life anymore so her infraction disappointed me more than anything. I don't know how to explain it, but I selfishly keep her around. Even though it benefits her more.

Hmm, to me it definitely sounds like a tricky situation, but you obviously aren't happy with the way things are right now. I think you need to evaluate the situation and deem it, if it's worth keeping her and feeling like shit, or if it's finally time to leave her and focus on yourself, pick up a hobby, meet new girls, new opportunities.

btw, please do bump the thread if you're lurking, don't want it to die as I need some mad advice about this situation.

Op hes right. I'm 40 let me tell you how this goes. Tell her how you feel if nothing then leave her be and stop killing yourself and move On.

Wub wub wubump.

I agree, I have calculated though that since I have no interest in anything and nothing is coming my way I don't know what benefit it would be to call it off. Then I'd have nothing to live for with no sex from someone that cares for me more than I care for anyone else combined. I hope you get your situation fixed though, you're definitely on better relationship road than I was. My step grandfather was a quadriplegic when my grandmother met him and they were together until he died 20 something years later.

I've never had a relationship (Original OP) I was just airing my thoughts in this comment
but yeah, I think he should dump her.

Thing is, if you think that way, you'd never get anywhere in life.
I thought so too, I was like "I'm a fucking cripple, who wants me? No one. Why would they choose a cripple over a fully functional dude, but then realised that you have to take opportunities and risks. You've got to live life man, don't waste your years. It does indeed seem that I'm on a decent road atm, I just want to get close to her and see what develops between us, the waiting and the insecurity is the hardest parts.

Indeed, insecurity is a killer.

It's so fucking har dot understand what she wants, sometimes she seems like she'd like to fuck, but sometimes not. I don't know. After I made out with her we talked about it the day after, she said I was solid (My first time ever kissing and making out, so that was pretty surprising). While we were making out I had my hands inside her panties, stroking her ass and butthole, she didn't mind at all, just got really horny.

I'd like to make out with her when we're sober, but I don't know how.

I think you should tell her your feelings, but my advice isn't reliable since I never had a gf

bump, don't let thread die plez, bump if lurking pl0x

>lurking
Bump

I have told her my feelings, but never get anything back, don't know if it's insecurity or if she doesn't like me like that, because she sends out different vibes all the time.
For example, i'd never make out with someone I didn't think was attractive for an hour, nor would I sit in their lap, I wouldn't send nudepics through snapchat either, ESPECIALLY not if this person printscreened one of them, and then send another one five minutes later after some convincing. I know shes not a slut seeing as how we hang out everyday and she'd tell us if she met a dude.

Jeez... This is so fucking complicated.

Cmon now boys, advice!

I think she likes you but she's scared of the wheelchair. Tell her in the future electrical chair will be as fast as cars and boom

Yeah, I also think she likes me, I know that comment was mostly a joke, but I don't want those electric wheelchairs, they're so big and clumsy, makes me feel more disabled than I actually am.

pretty sure friends dont send each other pictures of their private parts. there was a time when "friend" meant something. today its a fog filled grey...

Exactly, but she's so afraid to take it further. But yeah, I agree fully, a man and a female who are only friends does not send eachother titpics and dickpics etc.

Don't you get tired of spinning the wheel tho ?

Sorry if it offended you bro not intended

Nah, I need the excercise. Plus, it's quite fun, and when I get tired, my friends to roll me around ;p

Don't worry about offending me, I'm not easily offended.

Bump if someone is lurking pls.

You're pretty nice mate hope it works out for you

Thank you my brother, I wish you the best of luck in your romances too :)

bump

Quints

Close ;)

if lurking, bump pls.

Dubs

Still me and you bud

She woke up now, going out to meet up for a joint, tips to what to say if the moment it right? Looks like it's only gonna be us alone.

Proof that you're in a wheelchair, cripple OP.

Okay, newfriend. That is not proof. We need a timestamp. Write down the time, date, and Sup Forums on it for full proof. Then, I shall give advice.

>be 39

Cba getting a pen, i'll include the J i rolled in the next pic.

She's playing u bro. Some girls like to have someone wrapped around their finger. They like the power; the control. They get off to it. Don't know if you watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia but it's like when Dennis fakes being Brian Lafev and "gets off" to it; just different. No offense but you're and easy target. You're in a wheelchair, which probably damaged your self esteem. This would make it really easy for a girl to do this to you. Girls like this like fucking with peoples' emotions. In fact, I know one in real life.

Red flag, she'll do shit with you but won't go all the way cuz you're her "best friend."

Omg

Found a pen

Not an impossibility tbh. Might be like that.

Why would someone do that to a wheelchair guy it's cruel and heartless

It will 404 it was my pleasure op. I wish you best in life mate, shall we meet another time

The reason why I don't think it's that way is because shes a really sweet girl, towards EVERYONE. She doesn't do this to other dudes, seeing as how me and my siblings are the only people she hangs out with, literally.
But I don't know, it might be the case, it might not. I hope not, I know i'll find a lot of golddiggers soon, seeing as how i'm going to get 285k euros from my insurance and she knows this too, so she gains nothing from doing this, that's the thing. I won't let her abuse me for my money, i'm not stupid.

May I ask where are you from

It got bumped quite far up now. I'll create a new thread in the evening if it 404s.

Denmark, why?

Some people are cruel and heartless. Depending on how cruel and heartless you are it might be even more satisfying.

Advise to OP:
See where this goes. Maybe she's not fucking with you. But if she does more shit with you and then pulls another "but you're my best friend" line on you then she's probably just playing you. It is possible though like someone else said that she's afraid of the commitment to the chair, but you'll have to feel that out for yourself. Just don't be a chump.

Also I see, keep control if your finances. Pretty important, you seem like a emotionally balanced person

You gotta ask her out like a man and take her to dinner at a nice italian restaurant and buy a bottle of fucking pinot noir and then take her home (or she'll take you home cuz ur crippled) and then u fuck.

Denmark is nice I follow a danish guy on periscope. Just for interest, I asked. I guess it's better there then us sincr you get healthcare and other benefits I presume

I'm from Brazil btw

OP, ever tried swimming?
Being completely serious, not a dick/joke at all
My cousins boyfriend had a terrible accident, went fishing and line got caught in a tree, he was a huge outdoors guy and he climbed up to get it, and the limb he was on shattered, he fell and broke his back, and his friend went to pick him up not knowing that was the worst thing that could happen. His spinal cord severed and he was stuck paralyzed from the waste down, and one day he went swimming.
He said after swimming 3-4 days 2 hours a day, he could wiggle his toes and had some small feeling in his feet. He's progressed a lot doing it, and they told him it could eventually get even better. Still can't move his thighs or calves but they're saying he might kver time with therapy, water aerobics, shit like that. Try it out man, maybe good things will come.

Also the future seems bright for new techs

Yeah they come up with new shit every day, that's one of the reasons he keeps going is because he thinks if he advances and some surgery comes out he might make it

Definitely, if we make out and she pulls the best friend card i'm just going to tell her straight up that either we get "intimate" or nothing at all, cuz only kissing and making out all the time doesn't work for me.

Yeah, absolutely, i'd say i'm emotionally balanced and so would everyone I hang out with.

Sounds like a good plan, could work. None of us has cars tho, and we live in a shit town, but I guess theres some decent restaurants around.

Dont push it user, as longas you have her attention you are doing it right, you will make love tothis girl when the time is right, and it will be the most amazing experience of your life. Dont try to rush it, no matter what she calls you, she loves you, she just needs to come to the realization for herself. Just be good to her, care more about her happiness than your own and you could marry this girl someday.

Yeah, definitely good benefits and healthcare here.
Oh, cool! Good weather 24/7, mad jelly
Yeah, I used to swim regularly when I was younger, most people were shocked I could swim by myself, but as I said earlier, i'm very independent, unfortunately I haven't swam in the later years tho because it did nothing for me except for a fun way to exercise.
Definitely does.

>some people are cruel and heartless
>on Sup Forums

Timestamp is good. So here's my advice to you.

Fuck her right in the pussy. It's the only way.

Otherwise, this is my advice to you...

Don't trust women. They are the enemy, and you should treat them like the enemy. Don't trust your penis, it is their weapon of choice. Wait until you can find the one enemy that you can sit at the same table with.

That doesn't mean she won't be an enemy later, it just means she isn't at the time.

Godspeed, Sup Forumsrother

Thing is, if shes just stringing me along for the fun of it, I think i'm going to fucking break, because the feelings i've developed for this girl when we took MDMA together is fucking insane. The MDMA really taught me to learn to know myself and my feelings towards everyone. I don't know what to do, can't lose this girl :/

Don't talk it out. When it gets physical and intimate just go for it. Make out leads to boogie touching... Unclasp bra, slide down south. Get her so horny that the body takes over and her confused brain can shut the fuck up so you can get laid.

Also have you tried hitting her with "how many chances are you gonna get to fuck in a wheel chair?" Nailing a cripple can be spun as a bucket list type privilege that only you can provide, if you can be convincing. Good luck.

just because you cant find happiness doesnt mean you have to stop others from finding it.

fag

Plus, seeing as how it's the first time I actually made out with a girl, my feelings got...stronger(?) Don't know if it makes sense.

women only care about ambisious guys with lifegoals and a healthy dose of selfasteem. although having legs is more benefitual, you dont need em. its 2016 dude. this lad on the pick is total limb less (almost kek), and check wife. point is, if he can do it, so can you. and i dont think he has asked Sup Forums for advise. chances are she might like you because you are who you are, not how you aproach

Thing is, i'm too fucking afraid, shes WAAAY out of my league, and she might get creeped out. It never gets physical unless we talk about it :/

Yeah, that dude is a fucking boss, love that guy

there are no leagues faggot you're not in highschool anymore. There's what you want and what you're willing to do to get it. Stop thinking in terms of she's too good for me because that kind of self pity will keep you jerking off to her pictures at night instead of actually making a move.

My man, it's hard. Having been in a wheelchair my whole life which has led to bad self esteem (Privately, people think i'm pretty dope, and most people start liking me instantly) But for some reason I put women on pedestals, I need to stop doing this, I know.

I'm happy. It's called life advice.

By privately I mean people doesn't know I have bad self esteem, I seem pretty sure about my shit when I interact with people, but I have trouble connecting with new girls, not dudes.

gettin creds on Sup Forums: lifegoal achived

Wait, so you have to ask and have an open forum before you stick your tongue down her mouth? Sounds like you need to figure out how to smoothly get physical... Pay attention to body language, and set up situations where it can happen more naturally. (E.g. Movies in bed, sit close on couch, ask her to rub magic walking lotion on your nude thighs, etc)
If she's kissed you once, she'll kiss you again. It's a rule, or it should be cuz it always rings true. Once the initial tongue handshake is made, that means she finds you attractive sexually so fucking figure out the way to get her more aroused so you can put your hard? Peepee in her and... vibrate? Shake her body with your arms? Tie strings to your thighs so you can control your hips like some kind of weird half-puppetmaster?

if i was in a wheelchair I'd have low self esteem too, but you've made it clear unless you're fantasizing that this girl is really into you. I used to have major depressive disorder for years. I got through it. It's nothing compared to what you've gone through, but my point is that if you start thinking a certain way your mind will follow suit.

woops sorry, wrong post

Well Brazil is pretty big and I live in the south. Winter is fog 24/7 rain and kinda cold. I'm not on my city right now

I never had a gf can I get some advice, how do we know you're knowledgeable about this business sir

No, we have made out for like 20 minutes a couple of days ago, whilst we were making out I had my hands down her panties stroking her ass, but nothing more than that.

Makes sense, but how is Brazil? seen videos on liveleak etc, seems like a pretty damn brutal country, how is it for the average person?

Ok, OP. I'm gonna be real with you.
First of all, there's no such thing as the friendzone. There's only such a thing as the "you're too ugly/not confident/poor/socially unacceptable" zone. Based on your story, you're not in it. Sure, the making out was on x, but the snapping of the chats wasn't.

Also, the hand-holding thing, that's so minute, put your friends in their place when they say dumb shit.

And get this out-of-league shit out of your head. You've already put her on a pedestal, that was mistake number one. Everyone says "don't put girls on a pedestal," but how does one actually do it? Here's a helpful little exercise that I like to do: know deep in your heart that everyone is basically a shitty person, no exceptions. You'll never put anyone else on a pedestal again. So I'm at "she likes you enough." Am I correct? I hope so too.

She doesn't want it to be weird. You know what girls are attracted to? Normal fucking human beings. You're in a wheelchair. You're already down one. The world sucks. And you're not going for the pity fuck.

Now I don't know what you're like, but if you reek of self-pity, just stop right now, nothing will ever work until you wash that stench out.

Ok, now you're good buddies. You say you chill with her and your siblings a lot. How much do you chill with her one-on-one? Start increasing that. You know what's weird? Making bedroom eyes at someone when their siblings/your bestie are all right there. That's not gonna work.

You already talk about sexual stuff with her, I'm having a hard time understanding how this hasn't already gone further than ass-touching. Keep doing what you're doing, get her away from all your siblings, keep talking about perverted/sexual topics, don't do the fucking pedestal thing, and wash yourself of any self-pity stank.

user out

Nice colar ring. Guy is champs

I'm 39.

I'm rich.

I've been married twice. Last girl I fucked was 24. She was from tinder.not bad, actually.

I love women, but you have to be able to forget that they're women to talk to them. Don't treat them like your friends, don't treat them like sluts.

Just fucking talk to them. Doesn't have to really about anything. Tell a story, talk about something you like, ask them what they do for fun.

It eventually gets easy and you're in.

Just calm down, they aren't gonna bite you... U less you do it right.

Well I'm on a 10k habitants city ATM so it's chill. On my home it's 1.4m and getting robbed is normal. Just this year 6 people died for their phones or shit around my neighborhood. Btw I'm not poor i live in a great one, all in all I like my city just wish it was safer

Great post.

>And get this out-of-league shit out of your head. You've already put her on a pedestal, that was mistake number one. Everyone says "don't put girls on a pedestal," but how does one actually do it? Here's a helpful little exercise that I like to do: know deep in your heart that everyone is basically a shitty person, no exceptions. You'll never put anyone else on a pedestal again. So I'm at "she likes you enough." Am I correct? I hope so too.
She doesn't know I put her on a pedestal, I sometimes act very douchy towards her, but I know she likes it.

>Now I don't know what you're like, but if you reek of self-pity, just stop right now, nothing will ever work until you wash that stench out.
Hmm, I wouldn't say I reek of self pity, a little bit, but it's not very noticeable unless i'm on drugs(not talking about weed here)

>Ok, now you're good buddies. You say you chill with her and your siblings a lot. How much do you chill with her one-on-one? Start increasing that. You know what's weird? Making bedroom eyes at someone when their siblings/your bestie are all right there. That's not gonna work.
Yeah, I know. I usually dont talk dirty to her while my siblings are there, sometimes I do it, but just for fun.

>You already talk about sexual stuff with her, I'm having a hard time understanding how this hasn't already gone further than ass-touching. Keep doing what you're doing, get her away from all your siblings, keep talking about perverted/sexual topics, don't do the fucking pedestal thing, and wash yourself of any self-pity stank.
Indeed, I can't understand it either.. Every chance I get, I try to get her away from my siblings&friends. I usually talk about sexual topics when i'm with her, and she knows it and enjoys it. Yep, you're right. Need to stop doing the pedestal shit and get rid of my self-pity, people have it worse, who the fuck am I to complain?

Seems solid. Think I need some SSRIs or shit, if you met me you wouldn't tell how anxious faggot I am. I used to do competitive sailing and shit, kitesurfing.

That's fucked up, goddamn psychos in this world man, sucks so badly.

Nooo... Don't drug yourself for the most natural thing for humans to do. Just do it, man.

Nah, the rule of law is shit here. There's a guy who was interviewed on TV after his 40th arrest and he was released again. Ppl don't go in jail here it's a joke, you get 16years for murder and only need to fullfil 6 or some low number

That's so fucked up, wtf...

Well we get used to it, but I get scared as fuck when I need to get out of my apartment

Almost 4 am here think I will sleep. It was a pleasure, you're very nice. I think it will work out for you, hope it does Sup Forumsro

Understandable, it truly is a shame that there is people who just wants to fuck shit up.

Thank you my brother, appreciated, I also hope it will work out. Sleep tight bro, have a good one. Might meet some other time, will probably create more threads :)