He'll be this generation's most successful musician, in 30-40 years he'll be considered one of the greats

He'll be this generation's most successful musician, in 30-40 years he'll be considered one of the greats.

Prove me wrong.

You're right.

There's nothing new or interesting about him vocally, musically or image-wise. He's no James Brown, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bob Marley, Amy Winehouse etc. No way he's one of "the greats". He'll be remembered like how 20-somethings remember the backstreet boys.

Kanye

literally who

This. If you think Kanye isn't this generation's artist you're wrong.

> main b*tch outta ya league, aaahh
> side b*tch out of your league too, yiaaah

What did he mean by this?

this is his best album and it wasn't even by him

>literally what everyone said about "the greats"

lol u have shit taste boi

???
what did he mean by this

I have absolutely no idea who this person is.

That is not Jai Paul

Sure, a trendy R&B singer with little substance to his music will be remembered. By PLEBS!

Drake exists

But he is not great, at all

That's not radiohead though.

this fampai knows

I WANNA SWALLOW YOUR DICK AND SUCK YOUR THUMB
IM GONNA LICK YOUR PUSSY AND MAKE YOU CUM
I WANNA CARESS MY BALLS AND GROPE YOUR TITS
SIT ON MY FACE AND TAKE A SHIT

He's already peaked and begun his rapid decline in quality
He'll be remembered in the same light as the Cartoons and Radical Face (though without the talent)

>Prove me wrong.

You really expect me to set up a reminder for some day in like 2050 to check if some ancient pop garbage from the 10s is still remembered by anyone? And then what? Find you fuck knows how and where just to prove you were wrong one day decades ago on the primitive internet that doesn't even exist in its old form anymore?

Can you even imagine how embarrassing it would be for two middle aged fags to meet just to discuss shit like that in fucking 2050?

this

jai produces, writes, sings, and plays the vast majority of the instruments on his music. He IS the music, down to the artwork - there is a reason he is so meticulous

the weeknd is good, he's just not the living embodiment of his music, trilogy was the closest he got to that level of passion

Dear god please destroy this fucking world