Hear me out Sup Forums

hear me out Sup Forums
last night i drop my fiance out to the city with her gfs.
see picture attached. should i be angry at her? i dunno. she was very dressed up

Youre going to be mad at her for something someone else did to her? You're a fucking tard. You either kick that guys ass (if you're so worried go with her next time) or stop using a light version of "you're asking for it by dressing like that" as an excuse to pass blame.

If she truly loved you she wouldn't have put herself in the position to be touched by other guys.

Why would you be mad? Quit being such a nigger

if this is the full story no. ask her if it's truly what happened,

this was a text a few weekends ago for more context.

OP is a fucking cuck

Okay so from what I'm gathering
>dude grabbed her ass
>she runs because she's faithful
>he probably ends up ripping her panties when she runs off
All in all no you still shouldn't be mad. Looks to me like a good catch and you're the only problem here

Yeah, faggot cucks raiding Sup Forums. Sad

Never let a woman leave your side "very dressed up" you fucking idiot. You can be 99% certain that she got blacked last night.

op the other niggers in this thread are virgins and don't understand your point, ignore them

if she has a history of cheating then it's more likely something happened, maybe ask her and explain fully why you're asking, she'll understand.

otherwise if nothing else happens and she acts normally then i wouldn't worry about it.

i know how stressful this situation can be, believe me
Godspeed

You got two options here:
1. Faithful drunk gf had some dude feel her up and she went off because she didn't like it
2. Slut drunk gf is excusing stuff because she's drunk and can't be coherent, so she's making up some story up for getting drilled.

This is what you do: You wait until she's drunk and ask her if anything happened that night. not only drunk girls don't hesitate, they also won't remember, so if she did get fucked she'll tell you when she's drunk.

thanks for the advice faggot. she came home and sucked me dry. so looks like you're way off

It sounds to me like she got out of dodge, so long as you didn't bag a cheating whore. Either way, stop complaining.

The timestamps in this pic are after the timestamps in the OP.

OP is a fraud

Dude, just tell her straight up that you think some shady shit is going on and you want the truth.

thats why i said that pic was a few weeks ago. lrn2read

you mean before, not after? unless this conversation is literally a day after, this user has a point

Nothing really seems out of place.
If she was gonna be a slut, she wouldn't have even mentioned a guy or the fact that when they grabbed her butt, she ran.

You could also look at it this way.. Would you mention anything to her if you were an unfaithful slut? I doubt it.

I will make you eat you family

Quit trippin OP. A mountain troll bitchy groped my dick while I was out at the bar with my buddy's. Should my gf be mad at me?

what the fuck is a letterbox?

It's called a MAILbox you moron.

different countries call different things different names. cool huh?

Uh huh.

You're in the desert and you see a tortoise. You flip it on its back. It can't flip back over without your help, but you're not helping. Why aren't you helping?

bump