/b what's the best first person shooter game

/b what's the best first person shooter game
>inb4 edgy 5 year old responses, high school etc

>Vidya exists
Anyways, FPS is a huge realm. Depends on what kinda FPS you play. Are you into realism or casual or comp. or something in between or something completely different?

Realism

answer is WWE 2012

My nigga

Probably ArmA, Project Reality, D.U.S.T (if you want to wait for updates that will never be delivered), or even a game called Receiver. DCS if you wanna blow shit up from 15 thousand feet. There's also a military grade tank sim out there but I forget what it's called

Battlefield 4 hand down Nigga.

Nice I'm gonna have to try that out

Bulletstorm

It's like Vanquish but better

Bioshock
Has good story.

What platform

Love me some bio shock

The one true king.

PC, 360, PS3

heretic for singleplayer
counter strike 1.6 for multi

Borderlands 2, new Borderlands is meh,
Can't say its the best but it its pretty good.

Pc will do

Uncharted

This, but I wouldn't recommend if you are looking for good multiplayer

Doom. the old one obviously not the shitty new one, still has online community too. fuck alla ya

QUAAAAAAAAKE

this, but pic related is second best.

Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm

Normalfags

God tier stories and great gameplay. Would whack off to Elizabeth every night/10

I agree with this but I only have the PC versions. I downloaded ap for tablet but to hard for me to figure out how to move. I can slide left or right but can''t figure out how to spin and to top it off i can look up and down. I'll stick with the PC

If you want realism go Battlefield but if you just want a bit of fun fuck it, go play Overwatch

The xbox 360 port works well too.

I second this. STALKER Call of Pripyat was easily top 3 fps I've ever played.

you fucking retard you could never look up or down. Never fucking played Doom?

gtfo pleb

The stories keep getting better too

>Battlefield
>Realism
Bulletdrop doesn't condone realism. Map size, ballistics, physics, and not being able to fucking jump do though

Not a lie. Infinite is by far my favorite. It was a huge, well done change of pace. Plus Elizabeth

The original Castle Wolfenstein

Booker was the man for sure

holy fuck dude please tell me you have more of her

This... Loved the online community

Why

Csgo if you want to play with obnoxious 12 year old russians and spend all your money on skins.

dude that isn't even the original castle wolfenstein, its duke nukem

because im jerking off to her tits

check'd, and I haven't even gotten through all of Infinite yet. I picked up the series again just recently. It was my first time playing the game and let me tell you it was love at first sight. It's easily one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played. Plus Elizabeth

The only true answer

Ok here

Terrible plot though. Only infants would think the story was acceptable. They do neither time travel or quantum mechanics correctly.

counter strike, 1.5 or 1.6 (i dont put half life 2 as i focus on online ones)
quake 3
unreal tournament

What about 1.1 or 1.3?

>no mouse
>most likely using chicklet keys
>probably no 144hz monitor
>not even using a eMachine

holy fuck...

Lol, you dont run around in castle shooting nazis in duke nukem

My favorite is Black Ops 2 but if I had to be objective I would probably say the original Crysis. I mean, if you don't think it's thoroughly the best FPS ever (even aside from graphics) then you're not utilizing it correctly. It's remarkable how much you can fuck shit up with that tactical suit if you time the powerups properly and use the environment.

If your only reply is "dis hurr bait" then you can not understand how shit infinites' plot was/is.

The cod series is just getting worse imo

>and I haven't even gotten through all of Infinite yet
Did you not read? I'm still playing the game. I'll form an opinion one I finish the game. Never did I go "hurr derr the plot iz amazing", I just said it was my favorite out of the series

2 × Trips Confirms it

Single player: Cod mw
Multi: Titanfall

See

They ran out of shit to do with the game. Jetpacks and walking on walls is going into arena shooter territory. Somehow I knew it would eventually come full circle. People liked the engine more than they liked the developer ideas.

FEAR

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.


please post more

Minecraft PS3 Edition

>>>
> Anonymous 07/16/16(Sat)21:51:29 No.694996989▶
>
>
>
>Normalfags
>
>
Hey! Is this the guy who lets his girlfriend or wife suck and fuck his friends and claims he isn't a cuck?

T H I Q Q

any of her tits?

trolled softly

What the FUCK happened to my post

1.6 my boiii

Go oldschool.

Doom is best. Kingpin Life Of Crime is some fucking good fun too. But you need an old computer to make it run at its best. The cutscenes dont run good on windows 10.

Gtfo with that crap

holy shit those are phenomenal

Well she's my gf

You posted on Sup Forums. The fuck do you expect?

Quake III Arena

you are a lucky individual
those tits are chariots to gods

How does one do time travel correctly?

Thanks she's asleep right now but left her bras out on the floor as usual

Insurgency

Lol u fags dont even play cago cyka byallajttkttktkkttj ug hh h ui immy pussy im wettttyy tas fcj niggsr r r rr b t b:):):):):)(/):):(:): my flussy is affuxkxibf g wery kmg f un fucin v goibg insane biggers s dd s ss ss MOFOGFELIDSBJSIDDB D IKY CU K THS AERY OYSZYV agaggggg fuckk nevgarder daxdytAHHHHHHHHHHHHH CUM :D :D LOL

Quake 1 - on dial up connection you could still pwn any person. It was great because it has physics flaws. Bunny hopping was epic, you could travel a map 3x quicker than some new fag could!

CS was good also. Certainly these games popularity helped the creation of other FPS

Bunny hopping was legitimate

Personally if you're looking for MP gameplay Squad or ArmA are pretty nice.

Other than that you've got loads to choose from in terms of story

>Bioshock
>Metro
>Wolfenstein was cool as hell
>half life if you havent already
>borderlands 1-2 (pre-sequel was a giant dlc)

super mario bros 2
solitaire

Hmmm

There's a mouse in the picture dumb ass

oh, and Halo Wars. Best FPS ever made

topkek

are you willing to post more pictures of her? I am still masturbating to her

What's ur email

[email protected]

Skyrim

Ok

Dis nigga knows what's up