Have you found ways to make life more enjoyable?

Have you found ways to make life more enjoyable?

Other urls found in this thread:

meetup.com/cities/br/rio_de_janeiro/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking my shit up with drugs

Nope, still looking for them. How about you user?

yes by toggling all canadian threads.

Playing GTA V all day.

Searching for a job to have money to spend. In the end it seems people are hostile and it might not worth the experience just for a few rubles a month. Do you work?

No, I did when I was still in highschool for like 4 months in the afternoons, but the stress was too much. Try sport betting, that's what I do. It's mostly for fun, but I still make a bit of money.

There he is, there he goes, my cute Slovenian boyfriend.
When will we meet, user?

The drugs are almost ineffective now. What should I do?

Yes, despite not watching the shows, I save anime images and then attention whore on Sup Forums with my international discord e-friends

>boyfriend
w-what!?

You know what I'm talking about user.
Are you still a virgin, user?

s-so user you're still continuing with this little joke of yours, I can tell you it's not that funny...

Just tell me if you're a virgin or not, and let my fantasies have some background information...
I won't bother you anymore for some time at least, as long as you tell me the entire truth.

Achieving goals is pretty damn enjoyable

Better than any drugs. Saying "I'm going to do x" and then actually doing it even if it seems hard and scary feels amazing.

y-you can guess that...

do the right drugs, do shrooms

Oh, even handholdless? How cute. Well, if you need help with anything and are into cute boys you already know who to ask, ;*

FUCK OFF FINN HE IS MINE

We can share. :)

y-you're making me feel weird with your posts user and I don't know if I like it...

booze

Playing sports is quite enjoyable.

Exercising is lots of fun, creative activities make time pass quickly. Lots of stuff really.

Particularly Team sports I should add. Having people depend on you and working together makes life very enjoyable.

I'd suggest looking into some of that in your area.

NO
HE HATES YOUR NOW SLOVANIA IS NOT FOR BULLYING HE IS FOR HUGS AND CUTE OUTFITS

I think I know why exactly you're feeling weird
Now tell me more, are you even kissless and handholdingless? I won't make fun of you, you have my word.

It could be worse.

You could be living in Australia.

Have you tried any team sports?

That might give you something to work to improve towards. And the socialization and team aspect is very helpful.

Sex.

y-yes...

Do you like cute boys? Are you a cute boy?

I like to drive.

Is this your photo?

Looks cool user. I want to buy a used Porsche cayman S soon

I did try to play basketball when I was still in school, but was too short to make the team.

I guess...

Oh, you're not even in denial. One day you'll have to wear these stripped socks. One day you'll have to get that cock you so much lust for down your throat and then up your ass. Wouldn't that be so romantic? A gay couple against the entire world, two persons who met each other over the internet and then travelled the entire continent just to meet. I'll put you in a leash, I'll chew food for you, spit on the floor, and make you eat it, and you'll like it. You'll be glad. You don't know you want that yet, but one day you will.

I don't think I would like that, I think I would prefer we just stay friends... Anyways I'm going to bed, good night user.

Nyt kyl mentiin yli aidan ja pahasti

Nope. I hate myself. People hate me. Everything is shitty. I go to college and get good grades, but they just won't cheer me up. I feel like it's just my job, that I shouldn't feel happy for that.
People pretend to like me (or at least talk in a friendly way), but deep inside I know they want me just to fuck off.
I sneak alcohol in my room and drink myself to sleep sometimes.
I just... hate myself.

Not even counting the fact that I'm fucking hideous.

Just find some hobbies or things you enjoy and devote all your time to it.

You'll find people you want to be around along the way, momentum is what gets things done.

Work

I go to the park at the end of the day when I've reached my daily internet rations

There's definitely something that would make you happy but you just haven't found it yet, likely problem is you aren't trying enough things.

You just sound bored.

>Just find some hobbies or things you enjoy and devote all your time to it.
I already do that, to be honest, it just does't cheer me up that much anything that I do.

>You'll find people you want to be around along the way, momentum is what gets things done.
I usually meet a lot of people, but I can't form a good/deep relationship with them. It stays superficial, like a relationship between coworkers and not friends.

Anyway, maybe you're right. I'll just keep going and see what happens. I hope someday I'll be at least a little bit happier.

>You just sound bored.
That too.
Even though I have some hobbies, I still like to explore more things to do, because someday these things I currently like will get boring enough to make my life even crappier.

>I already do that, to be honest, it just does't cheer me up that much anything that I do.

Well then you haven't found it lol.

Just keep trying different things until you find what you love, then you'll find people who share your interests and you will be happy with them. If you don't really have any depth to your character or to yourself as a person then it's extremely difficult if not impossible to get a girlfriend or friends you're happy with.

>Anyway, maybe you're right. I'll just keep going and see what happens. I hope someday I'll be at least a little bit happier.

Just try different things, most people go through their entire life never enjoying themselves.

Just find what you enjoy man. I enjoy my job so much it doesn't even feel like work, it just feels like a hobby I get paid for.

Try to be well rounded in your hobbies though, find something intellectually stimulating, one sport/physical activity-type hobby (or more than one) and something that earns you money.

Then you'll probably be happy.

Roleplaying/erp faggots are the absolute worst

Yeah, you're right. I'll keep looking. Thanks for the advice.

Good luck user. You'll know when you find it, life will just feel complete and you will feel happy and fulfilled.

We are 8 anime degenerates, experts in arbitrage

Really hope you find what you're looking for user.

I was depressed like you until I found three main hobbies: 1) Something intellectually stimulating 2) Some sort of sport or physical activity and 3) Something that earns you money

i really think that's the key, just wanted to repeat it.

Team sports suck because not everyone wants to be a winner

There's intramural sports or even just pickup games at local parks.

Yeah it sounds like a meme but it's a lot funner than it seems.

Alternatively you can try Meetup.com and find people in your area doing something that sounds fun to you. Making kayaking or hiking, maybe playing boardgames together. The great benefit is that most of the people there will be strangers so you won't feel out of place like everyone is friends and you're the odd one out.

I've been to a few local poker games and stuff, was fun.

I really appreciate your help. I'll keep trying to change my life and will follow your advice. Thanks!

Maybe try something like this?

(wasn't really sure how popular this site is in Brazil)

meetup.com/cities/br/rio_de_janeiro/

Aa someone who is an expert at gambling, there is no doubt in my mind that the decks they use are cooked

It's just for fun bro

I'm not trying to make money lol

suicidal thoughts

Not yet, but I'll let you know if I do
You let me know if you do as well
Good night

Become an Epicurean

Enjoy the every pleasure -- especially the little ones -- as though they were divine.

Love your fellows and yourself.

Develop a sense of purpose about something you care for.

Take anti-depressants and stimulants if you don't happen to have anxiety problems.

Adopt stoicism.

Attempt to accomplish something by your force of will.

Stop thinking so much and live by cliches.

Read some existentialism.