96 episodes

>96 episodes
>another 24 in production
How?

It's comfy af senpai

Why does this ugly asian keep getting work there's so many better looking asians

In her age bracket? There's like her and the lady from Agents of SHIELD.

>implying this show isn't the best Sherlock show

Is Kelly Hu still hot?

WMAF can't be beat

its still going? lmao

i saw like 5 episodes of season 1 randomly never knew it was still going, its been like 5 years.

>10 episodes
>another three in production
How?

normies love episodic detective stories with le quirky troubled lead.

and lucy lou is still hot

I had to watch this for some class I took years ago. I think all the other shows that premiered with it got cancelled a month later kek, it was alright

QUALITY OVER QUANT-

*suddenly intense season 3 flashbacks*

Fuck.

And its already overstayed its welcome.

Because it's actually pretty good, OP. Good mix of overarching storyline with case of the week mysteries, and it's even a rather nice modern take of Holmes.

Should have stopped at 6.

First image off google for Kelly Hu 2016. Looks like she still is.

Yeah I've never read any of the books, but does Sherlock just cap some dude in cold blood at the end of one?

Fills the house M.D. void.

In the book that episode was derived from, Holmes witnesses one of the blackmail victims murdering the prick and does nothing about it.

There's more than one story that ends that way. Holmes always lets a crime slide if the victim was a big enough asshole. But no, I don't think he ever did the execution himself, can't think of anything other than killing Moriarty in blatant self defense.

Actually now that I think of it if that had been a closer adaptation the show would have been half as long. Holmes would have broken into the office, watched Mary.shoot Magnussen in the face, said "Well that solves that case" and walked out of the room.

Which actually might have been fucking cool and not out of character for him at all

>le Moriarty is a girl

How progressive of them

Not really.

It's actually very conservative because it's a way to make the characters finally fuck.

>307 episodes
>still going

Does it? I might give it a watch.

me on the left

Is this CIS civil war?
BTW they are killing of the guy on the far right end of the season.

based Sandra Oh

Isn't this the double hacking show?

It's actually pretty comfy and well done, as far as procedurals go.

Jonny Lee Miller gives an amazing performance as Sherlock, both his speech mannerism and his body language are perfect for this interpretation of the character; Lucy Liu is always a little too bitchy but I like how they made Watson more competent.

Plus, we occasionally get a little bit of Natalie Dormer and Walter Bishop from Fringe is spectacular as Holmes' father

Overall it's a really solid series that very rarely falls into the idiotic traps of others of the same kind (see Bones/CSI/NCIS)

didnt they ever solve that "AI machine" episode? got bored halfway

comfy show.

this last finale was pretty boring. what happened to that copthat was going after :Lucy Liu? that would have been more interesting than Sherlocks dad becoming slightly more bad.

They're killing off Dinozzo? Not going to be much of a show left if they do. I'm still behind, currently on Season 11. Show is still comfy but taking a huge turn now that Ziva left.

The anti AI professor's student took the fall for the murder.

The entire murder was hilariously pointless because not only is Strong AI up there with faster than light travel as shit that will never happen, the "AI" the guy was murdered for creating was just a chat bot that responded to every single question with "insufficient information"

they are starting to getting all political and start putting messages in the show.

last one was about how military wives, that are lawyers loose their ability to practice when they move from base to base. how many people in real life is that effecting?

Very special agent dinozo is the best thing about the show. fucking dropped.

I bet the writers browse Sup Forums too. In Season 3, there were consecutive episodes where Sherlock says "cuck" which was around the time the cuck meme was getting foothold on the internet

yep. big mistake letting him go.

>Walter Bishop from Fringe
i don't know what you're talking about, that's Dethenor from the lord of the rings

yep that was the shittiest episode I've ever seen

this, sherlock death should be the final

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I never realized dude

>Strong AI up there with faster than light travel as shit that will never happen
le kek

And what's BBC Sherlock's excuse?

>Kill Dinozzo
>Off Ziva
So now they just need to make MacGeek to leave the show and Goth girl is too old.
This show should end just to avoid an awful cancellation.

>It's a NCIS investigates a crime that has nothing to do with the navy episode

And the last 4 were complete shit.

To think I once preferred Sherlock over Elementary.

None of the bad ideas/episodes/characters are complete disasters and some of the good ideas/episodes/characters are genuinely good.

>Sherlock repeated calls people cucks the past two seasons
>Sup Forums doesn't like it

Hi Kurzweil, how's the Nerd Rapture coming along?

my mom and step-dad watch this show

>step-dad
How does he feel about his wife's son?

Nice buzzwords, bro.

Delete this, pedo.

I also had no idea Sherlock was the same guy that played the protag in Hackers.

Me and my wife's son watch this while his uncle Ja'Quell is over.

my mother love it you are just not the targeted audience

>hear about modern day Sherlock Holmes adaptation with an Asian woman as Watson and Irene Adler as a persona fabricated by Moriarty, another woman
>expect it to be absolute garbage
>it's actually good

Color me surprised.

Old people love procedural shows

I agree, we need more memes and randomness.

Elementary is a damn fine show, quite fun as a procedural and Miller/Liu duo is killing it. It's the best Sherlock TV/movie ever done. Come at me, you retards with shite taste.

I am just really, really tired of procedurals to the point where even Sherlock can't do it for me.

Also, he is much worse intellectually than basically any other Sherlock adaptation.

Shows like these will keep coming around because they're comfy as fuck. Not everything has to break boundaries. Like House, Lie to Me, The Mentalist and Dexter you can pretty much tell what's going to happen early on and that's fine. I have a taxing job and sometimes I want to watch shit.

>11 seasons
>another 1 in production

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT