biobears.tumblr.com/post/146796571635/aidsfukka-wow-slam-vid-slam-n-aids
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ship 4chumblr

Kek

anyone wanna get their neg hole pozzed?

biobears.tumblr.com/#top

OMG i spilled my coffee!

999999 GET?

I farted real loud after I cummed in my gf's pussy last week, and my dick was still in her. It was pretty epic, and I feel like I owned her in that moment.

You mean you raped that coffee you ciswhitescum.

>rapist

I'M LITERALLY CRYING

literally died

What is Timblrs obsession with fucking rape?

You were raped by one of those cis myn weren't you?

And then everyone on the train applauded

Hah hah! I'm going to fart rape the shit out of everyone I can.

rapist is a gender. stop discriminating

Discrimination is a gender. Stop discriminating against discrimination.

Me/same

He RETORTED! RAPE! RAPE! HE RAPED MY CONFIDENCE!

Stop tryggyryng me

i ship it

Rape is a discrimination! Stop gendering it!

i-gender-discrimination

u call?

That's discrimination

that reminds me. so like today i was riding a zebra when a giant sperm jumped out the ocean through a rainbow and into a ostrich egg. true story

Okay that is a little bit much. I can gut deer no problem but bloody pussy is a no go.

look at that whole space. perfect for my fandom story

How do you do that? Link to another thread. I know it sounds newfag like, but I recently have had trouble remembering things.

its about magnets that are drawn to each other.features two inanimate objects and 42 genders

i think you missed the point.

i also wish to know

Damn, that's a lot of lard in motion.

>story
Step 1: acquire firearm
Step 2: load firearm
Step 3: aim barrel of gun at your forehead
Step 4: pull the trigger

what year is it

im ignoring it because here in tumbler anything more graphic than disney is not for me

the current year

>bloody pussy

fuck you

See

OMG GUYS I JUST FOUND THIS COOL NEW WEBSITE OMG XDXD ITS Sup Forums OMG LOL THIS STUF IS SO FUNY OMG11!!111
LETS ALL GO THERE GUYS IT'LL BE FUN
YAY!

i see nothing wrong here. HEY WAIT A SECOND! why is there no path in that forest?! geez its like men want us to die from walking on sticks and shit!
this is why i need feminism

i can't pretend. this fag's already on tumblr

RAAAAAAAAPPPEEEE!!!! Level over 9000

how dare u assume u know him or her or shim or herm!

That's a good gay bro. Some of those fucker won't tell anyone they are positive but this cat got a biohazard tat

>I just thought up a tyson level haymaker, gonna find a thread that i have no interest in and drop that bomb.

leave.

best movie EVER

no no, i meant that I'M already on tumblr.
getting me triggered for explaining a damn sentence.

>Bloody pussy
Hahahaha

it empowers me as a strong capable woman

oh... quietly leaves thread

biobears.tumblr.com/post/146796571635/aidsfukka-wow-slam-vid-slam-n-aids

I fart raped my gf once
> ate a ton of Taco Bell til I couldn't stuff any more into my stomach
> 3 hours later hurricane strength fart incoming
> held it in for a while til I had enough gas built up to supply a whole city
> can barely hold it in now, so much pressure
> pull down gf's panties while she sleeps
> stick a short tube in her butthole
> pull off my underwear and spread my large asscheeks
> sit my gaping butthole on the other end of the tube and push my ass into it
> my large 6 foot 2, 240 pound ass is now connected to her 5 foot tiny ass
> finally release the massive pressurized fart into her asshole with the power and force of a category 5 hurricane
> she had severe gas pain and couldn't get up for the rest of the day

I want this to be true.

true story

i was at the grocery store today and some guy raped up beside me, probably looking to rape me. he picked up an eggplant in the pile and he turned to me and asked if i was going to get anything. at that moment i was scared that he was going to rape me with the eggplant that i couldn't move. he asked if i was alright and if i needed help. i couldn't believe it, this man was trying to rape me! but i couldn't even move or tell his cis white male scum body to get away from me! he then said something about getting help for me because "i wasn't looking so well." at that point i managed to get my feminist body together and then ran out of the store without paying for my groceries because i was afraid the cis white rapist would come back. security tried to stop me but i called them all sexist rapists and sprayed pepper spray in their eyes. i heard cop sirens behind me, i couldn't believe it! i was getting RAPED by the COPS! stupid fucking misogynistic while males! i hate men so fucking much because they are all fucking rapists and sexists! i then went home and turned on my rape detector and locked my doors and went into my safe room and put on my rape locks so no rapists could rape me. i went on tumblr to write you guys about the rapist encounters i got today when i heard banging outside my anti rape house! i yelled outside to tell the misogynistic cis white males to stop raping me as tears of feminism streamed down my rape stained face. they broke down my door and told me they knew i was in here and if i went out that they would arrest me. i didn't want to go out because i knew i'd get raped so i stayed in my safe room hoping i wouldn't get raped. i told them i'm a female who was going to get raped but they didn't believe me because "the man in the store didn't do anything sexual to you" but that was wrong because he was holding an eggplant while looking in my direction and that means that is rape because an eggplant is phallic-shaped and phallic-shaped objects signify rape

we still pretending to be tumblr? thread is slowing down.

top kek

i guess were done here.