Hey anyone know things about airsoft?

Hey anyone know things about airsoft?

Im looking to get a sniper rifle but the local field only alows for >400fps so i would really like some help on trying to find one, Iv'e check on Evike and a lot of other stores but nothing really got me hooked the

A&K US Army Type Socom-24 M24

Was good looking but the mags arnt made anymore so id have to carry a speed loader every mag. PLEASE help me....

Other urls found in this thread:

evike.com/products/39121/
evike.com/products/31855/
evike.com/products/36986/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Airshit

checked and kms

I think you can get something like pic related from bbtac in amazon:
BBtac b96
Dunno the fps but at least for me anything that looks like an l96 is good

thanks for the suggestion but the spring is close to 550fps ;_;

Shit man. I think I found a couple more but for 400fps you're better getting an ar15-m416 and some 3,4x scope. I mean, I've seen ar's with more than 400fps and most snipers under 400 are low quality/don't have scopes

thanks for the help the field i go to have a good amount of snipers that pass the >400 test they do i haven't really talk with the guys that do it much so i got no idea how they pass it (besides like downgrading spring/heavy bbs)

ive been checking on evike and have not really found anything that could be right for what im looking for im glad for the help but this might now happen till i get more info.

No sense in getting a sniper if your field limits fps like that. Just get some ar and roll with it.

Gonna suck having to work that spring bolt when guys are running around with automatics and the same velocity.

Sniping sucks in airsoft. I've got a jacked up Marui VSR10. Shoots 600FPS, laylax parts out the ass. It's fun, but still not nearly as effective as a decent DMR rifle shooting semi-autmatic

Get an M14, upgrade the piss out of it. Get a new hop-up, and a tight-bore inner barrel. Get one that's super long too. Then buy a "suppressor" to cover the bit that sticks out of your barrel

I was thinking of doing that i looked on evike and couldent get a amazing one that fit anyone got one that might fit?

All of the CYMA M14's are decent. They don't need to be amazing, they just have to work. Find a ~600mm tightbore barrel then find a mock suppressor roughly 120mm long.

evike.com/products/39121/

I was looking at this

It looks like shit tho.....

>evike.com/products/39121/
Not bad. Ass ugly color though. Does it have to be 2 tone? Get a black one like a normal person.

But yeah, that'll work. It has a 420mm inner barrel. So get one roughly 120mm longer, then get an extension to cover it. Get an R-Hop, and re-do your hop-up assembly. and I guarantee you can out-range most "snipers"

>Update
It dosnt include a batt nor charger for the budget i have i can't spend 200$ on a gun that wont work till i buy more....

I was thinking of maybe a smg but at the same time it is weird because it dosnt fit the play style i really want...

Also, the EBR is way heavier than the standard one for no reason other than some rails. Other than a scope (Which you don't need, its airsoft. look where your shots go and correct. at best you need a red dot), what else are you trying to put on it? save the money get a normal M14.

what one would you reccomend for a decent price?

Any normal M14 by cyma. They're $137US on evike. You'll still have enough for a battery, charger and another mag.

But for real. This isn't the cheapest hobby. Prepare yourself for the money pit.

I got a shitty 100$ m4 but i got a chestplate and all the basic gear ill need just the gun upgrade is needed to try to play as well as other players when i can't hit people 50 feet away

link to the one you see im blind...

i got it im dummy

evike.com/products/31855/

Thanks so much for the help guys

Don't even bother with a sniper at first. Borrow or get a renter gun at your field and see if you even want to really play it. If you do, go and get a CYMA AK and roll with that shit. I've had one of them for 3 years, treated it like shit, and it still works perfectly.

Just get a decent starter AEG and upgraded it as you go. A full rework of that M14 could cost you up to ~$150, but it'll out-shoot most guns you see at the field. My advice? Get good at upgrading. It's pretty easy

Flektarn master race

Used to play Airsoft here. The M14 or any other med ranged battle rifle will do just fine and piss off others just to boot. Upgrades are always good but my old SOCOM 16 (shorter M14 (body not barrel)) was an excellent weapon. Could pepper people at range stock and had a few high caps that worked excellent. Wish I still had it.

any idea on it im really willing to do waht ever is suggested

Mah nigga

You need to go back to elementary school

>400 means greater than 400 meaning you are asking for something greater than 400

400 you are saying x is greater than 400

Flek with the Chicom. You're gaining points in my book user

I found this looks good and reviews say able to upgrade

evike.com/products/36986/

I just assumed he was retarded. All fields around here allow up to 550fps. However, from 400-550, your gun must be only semi-auto or bolt action. Anything with a fire-select switch must be below 400.