Cast him Sup Forums

Me.

Failing that, a young Jim Carrey.

Tom fucking Cruise

The guy who played borne for a while to fill in for Damon. Not Renner, the guy with the beady eyes.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Idris Elba

Prime Tom would've been perfect. Too bad he's JUSTed now

you fucking lost, it's only been Damon and Renner as Aaron Cross

Steven Seagal

Nothing worse than pushing a meme that was DOA from the start, but in any case, they could say that Hal Jordan is older and more beat up because of relativistic gobbledegook, he'd crashland on Earth because he came to warn the Earth about Darkseid

Ryan Reynolds again.

He said Deadpool stuff is all he'll ever do superhero wise from now on

Amboyer

Damn.

Well, OP's pick looks like a bulked up Ethan Hawke, but I doubt he'd be very good for the role.

Some people want Fillion, rumor has it they want Hal to be Matt Damon's age, and Castle's cancelled.

Damn. I can see them getting Damon for Affleck.

Marvel already got their hooks in fillion, he's going to be playing Simon Williams a washed out actor, no clue if they'll commit to making him Wonder Man but that'd be cool though truthfully he's overpowered as fuck.

Jake Gyllenhaal although he prolly wouldn't be interested.

Oh really? Then who's the guy that looks like tom cruise but isnt? He did some action stuff I think. And I know he's been in reaction gifs

Obvious choice

Jon Hamm

I thought that was The Rocketeer

Face too long. He's better for plastic man

Literally perfect.

>Black Hal Jordon

No you dumb nigger.

That's John Stewart, the third Green Lantern.

Armie Hammer

>hall jordon can't be black
why?

Because they already culturally appropriated Green Lantern in the 70s so cucks like you can't take our white Hals and Guys. You take your John Stewart and you like it.

>taking bait this obvious

Why. You know it's fucking bait so why? Just fucking ignore it!

Because Idris Elba would make a great John Stewart.

Nathan Fillion, he already voiced him in one of the animated movies so it works.

As much as I like him, isn't he a bit old? Hal Jordan is supposed to be cocky and young.

Nobody. DC movies are dead.

Consider it mercy

And why can't there be two black Green Lanterns?

Stop trying to make everyone white you shitlord.

Eh just dye his hair he'll be fine.

see , DC snooze they lose