I'm at my wits end here, I have absolutely no one to go to about this problem

I'm at my wits end here, I have absolutely no one to go to about this problem.

Recently went through boyfriend's phone, and found that he was saying some pretty nasty things about me to his friends, which include;

>said that if another girl showed interest in him, he'd leave me.
>says that i'm crazy, and wishes he had a normal girlfriend
>said he's with me because he's never failed at anything
>says that he wished he had a girlfriend who wasn't dogshit

Confront him about it, and ask if that's how he really felt. Says no, he was just angry at the time because we were arguing so much. Starts to cry,and says he's a nasty person, and has nasty thoughts about people all the time and that he may have BPD.

This isnt the first time, he's spoken so horribly of me, i've tried asking if there was something i'm doing wrong. He says no, that its just him.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXY5saogwhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave. Now.

dumb frogposter

>Femanon.
>Wants Sup Forums's advice.
>Does not post tits.
>Tits or GTFO.

Maybe this is bait but broke with him, he is an idiot.

This.

This is bait and it will remain so until you post proof that you're a female.

Certified spiteful cunt here.

If you don't like the way he treats you, then the only way to make him understand is to treat him the way he treats you. If he really cared, then he would not only apologize, but also be remorseful and make an effort to change his behavior. I guess it's too early to observe whether his behavior has changed or not, but, if it hasn't, then literally do to him what he did to you. This doesn't mean that you have to have any intention of hooking up with someone, but that doesn't mean that you can't fuck with his ego. Peace be with you.

i mean, to be fair, you do sound like a whiny cunt

You sound like you're on the rag, do you want some shoes or something?

Obvious answer is obvious. Dump him. It'll hurt now but the less time you waste on him the better.

lol no

like most females, I just feel like it's more gratifying to hurt someone emotionally than it is physically

and wtf i ended my comment with "Peace be with you" fuck off, user--you're such a fucking faggot jesus christ

>went through boyfriend's phone
invasion of privacy

>he's with you because he's never failed at anything
>thinks you're crazy and wishes he had a normal girlfriend
>says that he wishe(s) he had a girlfriend who wasn't dogshit
that's a failure, conflicting arguments

this is terrible bait and you should feel bad
your boyfriend is a little bitch and you're no better
i won't give you the (you) you want so badly
good day

Dealing with your situation right now.

That's the thing with BPD they'll leave you for an "easier mark" My Ex BPD girlfriend got into a rebound relationship a week after we broke up. 3 months going strong and he moved in with her.

BPD leaves you devastated. I'm only three months from NC and I'm just completely devastated and heartbroken. I'm researching more about BPD but the days haven't been getting better for me. I feel like I'm going crazy.

excuse me, but wtf is BPD stand for?

r u a tumblr?

Borderline Personality Disorder you fucking idiot.

End that relationship, its nosive, pd: show tits

Were you diagnosed by a doctor, though?

wait, so we're just assuming that the dick in question has some kind of mental illness? are you OP? or are you just making excuses for this dick because you're a cum-hungry faggot?

I found texts on my girlfriends phone where she was sexting her ex-boyfriend. we were living together and had a huge fight, it almost destroyed our relationship. two years later we are still together but some trust issues remain.

supposedly it just "just sexting" and nothing ever happened, but I will never be quite sure. circumstances were kind of suspicious. but at the end of the day I have no concrete evidence that anything happened outside of sexting. we stayed together and our relationship is pretty strong these days.

still, there are times I feel that she permanently tainted our trust. I love this girl, but I wonder if our relationship will last.

maybe you should stay with this guy, maybe you shouldn't. be me personally I have never forgotten about that sext conversation she had with her ex. it's almost like a PTSD thing, I will actually get anxious sometimes when I see her texting a lot.

it might be better to just cut things off here because even though he may have apologized...I doubt you will forget this soon.

No, but I'm pretty sure I'm a sociopath narcissist.

hit me up if you want to chat OP.

kik: sunsetcritical

Best advice here.

DID YOU EVEN READ THE FUCKING OP YOU TURDNEGGET SUPREME TACO DIPSHIT SAUCE FUCKSTICK NIGGA.

>he may have BPD
>HE DEFINITELY HAS IT

ok

It's dangerous to self diagnose. It can lead to self deception.

Please watch this video by Jordan Peterson.
youtube.com/watch?v=lXY5saogwhg

You might find some insight.

If you feel you have a mental disorder, please seek professional help, because you could be further hurting yourself.

Seriously femanon.
As someone whose had nothing but bad relationships through my life just leave.

You should not be with that person.

> what these faggots meant was tits or gtfo

>Mostly girls have BPD
>If he was BPD he would be blatantly cheating or abusing you to your face and not really having things to complain about.. the opposite of what he is doing.

fact is, he is with you only because he doesn't want to be alone. He doesn't like you very much for whatever reason. You can:

A) try to identify possible faults and repair them
B) leave.

The second choice is the best, only do the first if you can communicate about this with him.
I'm going to make the assumption that you are a horrifying slob land-whale/redneck with no aspirations. If this is not the case, he sounds like a douche.

>we have fucking rules here, n you plebs need to learn em

>Recently went through boyfriend's phone

If I found that out I'd dump you on the spot

C) make him suffer

ya missed one

I don't blame you for thinking that. I guess it's just hard to explain but I love her and at this point I have to believe it wasn't highly malicious on her end. more of a momentary lapse of good judgement. she is immature, 3 years younger.

I really don't know, though. sometimes I want her to leave and other times I can't imagine life without her. Sadly, I find myself relating to OPs boyfriend. If someone better comes along, I might go with them instead. unfortunately, I don't see that happening any time soon.

it's cruel, but she shouldn't have been talking to that other guy.

invade his privacy and make him suffer? mutilate your genitals AND commit suicide.

exactly. insecure cunt steals boyfriends phone to search it. maybe if youre married you can check his phone. otherwise, fuck you for that.

who said anything about invading privacy?

my proposal is that OP do the same thing to their significant other--but make sure it's blatantly obvious. Flirting with other people in front of him will only make his suffering even more delicious

Bite his dick off.

Find someone better. It's difficult to change promiscuous behavior in women, especially if they don't respect you.

I know what'll make him upset. Flash your tits to strangers on the internet. Boy, that'll put a fire up his ass won't it?

she's got one more shot. this has been made clear to her. I am watching her closely. she gets all the space she wants but I'm not going to let her take advantage of what I provide her again.

I totally get where you're coming from. one day I think I will have to move on from this, but for now I believe she respect me and is being respectful to our relationship.

what a typical shitty female response to a situation. women are the niggers of gender

This

How do you make him suffer? He seems like his already suffering.
Try to be more unlikable? Then he will just leave you in the most painful and abusive way possible.
That is not an option.

Then he will come and wreck your shit.

Women think they can hurt men emotionally because they can't hurt them physically.. but they don't realize men can be just as much emotionally damaging.
The only way girls can get the upper hand is if they are EXTREMELY desirable and they are using heartbreak, but it seems like he doesn't want you at all so there is nothing you can do to hurt him in any meaningful way.

Agreed.

YOU KNOW THE FUCKING RULES CUNT