What are some good movies to watch with women?

What are some good movies to watch with women?

Thought about watching pic related with someone.

That's a good one. I wouldn't treat women like children. Show them the type of movie you would normally watch. It'll act as a good filter. I wouldn't give a women who doesn't know how to sit through a fucking a second glance.

That is an awfully depressing film to watch with a woman, it's rather slow and hits you in the feels. I'm not sure the average woman would like it that much to be honest.

You might have a point there. Mostly I think movies are shit for dates anyway because you can't really talk, unless you're not planning to talk anyhow.

I know a girl who admitted to never even have seen Die Hard. So I don't know how she would react if I threw some obscure stuff at her.

It's kinda romantic though. Or creepy maybe, depending on context I guess.

Maybe she'll react well. I've never seen Die Hard, but I've seen When the Wind Blows. Es bueno.

If you want her to be attracted to you at all then I don't recommend watching any Chinese cartoons

Use it as a litmus test to single out the spectacular from the average. Why would you settle f OK r the average brainless cunt?

Literally depressing and a guaranteed sex killer.

Then When the Wnd Blows is fine, it's British. I watch it with two friends, one female, and they loved it.

It's not a particularly intelligent movie though, it's just quite cathartic.

If you're using it as a dating screen it is an unusual one, personally it made me feel very depressed after watching it and I'm not sure if you would want that effect on someone you are assumingly intending to bang

watch TDKR

be a big guy for her

There's a difference though between banging and making sweet love. I knew someone who wanted to watch 40 Days and 40 Nights, which hinted more towards the banging. It's shallow I suppose, but hey.

The real question is if it's a good idea to share something "real" with a woman, like something that might make you emotional.

Definitely an underaged virgin.

Actually, it would be kinda cool to be an underaged virgin again.

Virgin, but not underaged.

There is no such thing as good things to watch with women.

If she likes you enough she will watch anything with you, if she doesn't she wont

jesus fucking christ that film is depressing
why would you want to watch this with a woman?
think about it
"hey do you want to watch this animated film about an old couple who slowly die from radiation after a nuclear explosion"
what are you even thinking
its good but fucking christ man
fucking christ

this is truth

Horror movies are objectively beneficial in getting laid. A shared experience of fear is like a bonding shortcut. There was actually a study (look it up yourself).