ITT: comfy/coming of age films

Any good comfy/coming of age films? Preferably with a top tier qt as a main lead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ClRwbG6DFy8?t=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obvious answer first.

Losin' It
with Tom Cruise

Scent of a Woman

yes indeed user, already torrented. I need more of her actually

just saw the trailer, this is quite interesting user

the first American pie is good

Mustang.

Would I be correct in assuming that those qt's are from aforementioned film?

isn't this basically just some feminist propaganda? No wonder it's getting glowing reviews

Yes, why else would i post it? I'm not some pedo to just gather webms of young girls for no reason.

Not really. It is about growing up in conservative society, but one of the girls ended up being happy with arranged marriage. It's sort of neutral.

Blue Jeans (1975)

are you somehow a female user?

youtu.be/ClRwbG6DFy8?t=10

high test

So, coming of age means pedobait?

it more or less means teenage phase

The Giver was actually not that bad, even by YA novel adaptation standards.

If it's anything like the book, it's boring as fuck

Coming of age means learning to kneel before Zod.

Rushmore

This.
Any Wes Anderson really.

I don't know what it is about leopard print clothes that turns me on so much but by god do they turn me on.

Pretty Baby

this movie has naked 12 year old brooke shields just to warn everyone

a-user

watching this rn, jesus fuck the dialogue is horrible

i'm a girl but pretty baby is my fave movie and all my friends think i'm some kind of sick lesbian pedophile

Imagine how warm, soft and smooth it would feel to be in middle of that

wait how old are you even..?

>ywn be in any way remotely be able to be in that situation ever in your entire life

I'm 26 but it's been my fave movie since I was like 11 or 12 years old.

no judge would convict me for this

why is it your favourite film femanon? I usually see films like these as a oner in a cozy and chill night while it's cold and raining

That's pretty hot. Little girls servicing adult men and all that. Great movie.

reminds me of middle school summer time

someone change this to cuck LOL

The very best "coming of age" film by far is "Breaking Away". No sexy qt as lead though, but still one of my favorite films. The dad character was great and nominated for an Oscar. You should all give it a look.

>its another everytiem I come to Sup Forums the pedos come out of the wood work and start posting episode
hope you all get v&

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I guess because I find it really comfy? I love the old fashioned aesthetic and because I was young when I first saw it the "pedo" aspect never bothered me. It was just a nice, bittersweet love story between a girl my age (at the time) and a handsome older guy.

It made me feel like it was OK for me to like older men. Violet never came across as Belloqc's victim.

Created a pattern because now I love most young girl/older guy pairings that other girls my age find creepy.

+1
sum1 pls, it would b epic af

Haha yeah. I used to wish a cute older guy would fall in love with me like that. Now I'm too old to live the dream :'(

I'll surely give it a try some time. I'm more towards some teen exploitation films or films that show the whims of typical teenagers, idk prolly coz I can relate so films like Pretty Baby usually don't wind up as common in my taste
Have you ever tried going for someone younger then femanon?

Yeah, actually I like older girl/younger guy pairings too. I guess I just like the innocence vs experience thing. Even though I'm not experienced either.. but yeah. I would date a younger guy for sure. Not looking to get V& so 18 and up or whatever the age of consent is.

I actually liked Super8

Single then femanon? Whether or not you're really female or not I'll take your word for it and good luck with your young endeavours. Any more comfy recommendations?

what the fuck

palo alto is only good for busting your nut over roberts, the actual film itself is atrocious.

I might be the only one.

which one are you anons?

The Blue Lagoon

>implying
came so close to having an orgy with my housemates last year, we were all chilling in bed half naked and drunk, 4 girls to 3 guys as well not a bad ratio desu

alexis bledel's eyes are amazing

The edgy weird girl. Even though I'm not a girl. Allison is top tier waifu. If only there were more of her in school than a bunch of Claires

yeah it was breddy gud

Comfy.

I've always been the worst combo of far right and far left. all the weaknesses, none of the strengths.

>mfw you will never get the chance to tap Phoebe's ass in her prime

>prime
that's her prime?

how did you feel about this?

I always feel that Ferris is really the villain there. And ultimately his actions lead to literally no consequences and his friend still is the one that gets screwed over in the end and he obviously still gets the girl.

yeah ferris is a cunt

Utter bullshit, she was way qter before that. :3

I was a mix between Bender and the weird one.

River Phoenix

I always hated that movie. Ferris was a cunt that did everything wrong, and that piece of shit got away with it Just like in real life

i've had the upbringing of claire but somehow ended up like bender. it's so fucked.

Allison is literally me in high school.

user that's literally the point of the movie

>ywn be a teen again ans skip school
It's easy to skip work and there's no thrill.