Was Thomasin the VVitch all along?

was Thomasin the VVitch all along?

No, obviously not. The movie is pretty fucking straightforward.

>The movie is pretty fucking straightforward.
then why did she say she was the VVitch to her lil sister?

The little sister also said she was the witch herself, slightly beforehand.

They must both have been the witch.

Everyone but the dad was a witch. The devil was in the dog. The baby was behind it all along.

Debate me, I dare you.

To frighten her into being a good, god fearing little girl. She was acting pretty rebelliously for a child in a family of puritans, singing songs about Black Phillip and not doing as their parents told them all the time. That's how I read it anyway.

>inb4 ergot
>inb4 black phillip
>inb4 the devil was mocking Caleb
>inb4 the rabbit was satan

>I fell for Badabook
>I fell for The Visit
>I fell for Goodnight Mommy
>I fell for The Witch
Fucking hell. They all range from trash to mediocre.

Did not mean to quote you. I apologize.

>I fell for The Visit

Who the fuck ever thought that would be good?

Sup Forums told me it was good.

it was actually decent tho.
>that tweest

Its da corn!

Goodnight Mommy & The Witch were good movies that shouldn't have been marketed as straight ahead horror flicks. I can understand anybody being disappointed with them if they were drawn in by the trailers, but I watched both with an open mind and appreciated them both of their own merits.

It Follows was the one I fell for, what a terrible fucking movie.

She was qt, pissed she didn't get naked.

I felt insulted by Goodnight Mommy. Most obvious "twist" ever in a movie. I was hoping throughout the movie that they would go a different route. I just wanted to tell the director to go fuck himself when it happened.

I can see why people think The Witch was ok. I just thought it was mediocre and boring. Had some decent scenes.

I thought It Follows was decent.

Twist gave me a chuckle I'll admit.

>Most obvious "twist" ever in a movie

It's not a twist you fucking retard. You see the kid die two minutes in the movie.

Yes it's a twist. No need to get rude because you don't know what qualifies as a twist.

You don't see him die, you just see him walk into a cave and the screen goes dark. Having obvious foreshadowing doesn't make it not a twist.

>I thought It Follows was decent.

You literally see him drown at the beginning.

The devil already had eyes on the family

Could have made her say those things or put the ideas in her head. She wasn't a witch yet though

>Finally I'm become the V V itch
really?

where were all the white goats

I'm rewatching it now, you just see bubbles in the water. You don't see actually see anything happening, it's all implied.

Did you even see the movie?

No, I was.

it was a bodydouble. she wasn't that fat

go to barn, Phillip