Other urls found in this thread:

helixstudios.net/video/2695/friendly-competition.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off shill.

Because I am a relentless faggot

Im calling mods

Because it would feel unnatural, faggot

fuck off mtv

I like tits and vagina. Ass and balls dont turn me on.

Who is Shill?

I'm not Shill.

You got the wrong guy, user.

define "natural"

cuz im not

i don't get it

just because something feels "unnatural" doesn't automatically mean that it is wrong or that it won't be pleasurable

mtv thinks that no one is straight and tries to brainwash little kiddies to be bi and shit

better res

we are natural ergo everything we do is natural

is it fun?

absolutely

join the party yo

not OP but yes although no woman is touching my pooper

Because girls are disgusting and its much better to be gay

i mean idk im iffy and dont know yet

what?

but i am though...

because the idea of cock and balls is disgusting.
there is nothing more beautiful, more awe inspiring, more erotic than the naked female form.
the male form, to me, is a disgusting, utilitarian, hairy, lop-sided mess. we are the dump trucks to their ferraris.

I'm almost there, post your best image so I can fap...will post cumshot on screen

not bi cuz theyre gay brah

Because that's gay and I'm not gay.

Vaginas are gross, Sup Forumsro

give it a go

i'm sure you won't be disappointed as long as they're hot

pls cum on this user:

Go for twinks m8y

it really doesn't do it for me...i need a femenine guy

I am. It's pretty chill.

Also, you need to be more subtle when you try to convert people. Brush up on Appendix J in the Agenda

i tried looking at your photo and it means nothing to me. he's a monkey, a primate.

because being zoosexual is more fun

he's a sexy primate

this

Not sexually attracted to dudes. That's pretty much it.

So are females...

to you, maybe. the question was "why i'm not bi. i'm stating that there's literally nothing i find attractive about men. i explained why. have fun.

trap thread?

because i dont find men attractive

>women aren't primates

kys

I'm just joshing you, man. If you don't like guys, you don't like guys.

kill yourself

Some people just aren't into dudes, buddy

sauce on either of these?

no to me. there's literally nothing more beautiful than the female form IMO. they are truly why wars are fought, why men explore space, why they strive to be the greatest out of others.
men? nah. nothing. if you like dudes it's all good, but for me it's all about women.

how original

Real talk. Even though you don't find guys attractive, would you let them give you a blowjob?

dunno

idk im hard but idk how i feel about it

all good, man. if you like dudes, more power to you! vaya con dios bodhi!

>women are why men explore space

I don't have sauce on most of my pics, sorry

just keep going until you cum famalam

i have the same guitar

it's true. look at it this way - has anything ever been accomplished because some dude was angry because another dude didn't want to have sex with him?
nope...?

Nothing wrong with exploring a little.

I'm not gay, bit I'd love to suck on that cock and balls. Knowhatimean?

The irony...the father of the modern computer, Alan Turing, was gay

gorgeous

Post the unedited version JewFag

totally understand, and there has been plenty of accomplished gay men throughout history. but what drives conquest and humanity is man's drive for women.
you're not answering my original question...

so you're bi, then

Pic related is one of the few pics I have sauce for, youtuber Luke Korns

He's fucking adorable

you literally have no way of proving your baloney claim

people just pursue their passions, it's not always just about impressing their lady friends

people pursue their interests

what you're thinking of is simply pick up artists

your argument literally goes no further than pick up artistry

>/thread

I am, so what.

80% of the time I want a woman's mouth, pussy and ass. 20% of the time. I want to suck cock and get fucked. So what?

We choose to go to the Moon! ... We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win ...

Yeah...JFK just wanted some puss...

>Guise, if we go to the moon, we're going to get laid

because bisexuality is a form of homosexuality where most faggots feels a bit guilt and do the normal way. you know, normal way and method for a species to spread. inb4 /thread

Because if find the idea of fucking dudes/traps/trannys revolting. If others choose to do so, I don't care, just not for me.

what?

you literally are retarded.

oh please, man's base is to procreate. it's every man's desire.
do i really need to prove a scientific definite?
you must be a sad, autistic child in denial of the world if you don't believe that.
go back to school, or don't... maybe your liberal arts major isn't sufficient.

kek

user BTFO

dude - you do realize your using the biggest pussy-hound president as an example.
bravo.

JFK was actually bisexual

yes, because kennedy obviously hated pussy and only wanted the greater good of humanity!
haha! maybe LBJ, but KENNEDY? worst example ever!

Nah.

evidence?

"After that speech, both Jacqueline's and Marilyn's pussies were so wet. Spending all of that money and trying to make the Soviets scared was just a cover-up, Lyndon. I purposely made this speech just to get a threesome."
John F Kennedy

no he wasn't. really, do you study history or do you just make shit up?

now you're just being cute because you have no argument and you got played.
nice job.

I don't know if I'm bisexual or not. Sometimes I download gay pics and block the faces out because they turn me off. I sometimes fantasize about a headless man wiping his ass with my face and shooting his load on my eyeballs. But the face is always a turnoff. Am I bi?

p.s. I like women too

you're on Sup Forums

Actually, Lyndon would have been a better choice. Rumor has it, he would whip out his big dick everywhere, even in front of his wife

you literally are if you want to suck cock and balls

Nice b8. Prove that JFK wanted to go to the moon just for sex, right now, prove it.

yes you are bi

the face is a small part of the body

also just fap to cute twinks if it's a problem

I meant, in front of his wife when other girls were around

he can't, so he won't

Your "bi" My coworker is just like you. He constantly talks about all of the girls he wants to fuck and he has literally stated that I'm the only guy he would date. He calls himself "bi"

i am

you have sauce for this one at least?

because I'm not a faggot

Found it, user
helixstudios.net/video/2695/friendly-competition.html

I am tho bb