Fan Profiles

do you know any fan stereotypes of certain clubs in your country?
like liverpool fans not being from liverpool?

also let me post some from my own country:

Fenerbahçe:Middle class or rich, probably votes for CHP (Ataturk's party), decent education

Galatasaray:Poor or middle class,might even be uneducated, votes either for Erdoğan or the nationalists, no leftists in Galatasaray

Beşiktaş:edgy teens, communists, prostitutes, and most other big city lowlifes.

also a portion of their fans is wealthy since Beşiktaş the neighbourhood is wealthy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iagE2wYR69g
youtube.com/watch?v=5sstXZCA6A4
youtube.com/watch?v=cmJII_uaYIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HIFK: amphetamine snorting nazi hooligans
HJK: good well bred boys who can do no wrong

>Collingwood

pic related

Any stereotypes on clubs like Bursaspor, Trabzonspor, Gençlerbirligi, Ankaragüçü and Altay?

FIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
AND
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
(Seattle fans are self-important fairies.)They're also generally ass-blasted about never winning the title. Just generally pretentious and bitchy.

San Jose fans are Mexicans who don't want to cross back over the border to see a match.

NYCFC fans just don't give a crud. *overhead clap*

Portland fans are a cozy crowd, and the most electric fan base in America by far. They're the cool kind of hipsters.

>Bursaspor
unholy mix of teenagers,transsexuals and conservatives

>Trabzonspor
deluded funny accent fishermen
the liverpool of turkey

>Gençlerbirliği
low in numbers but upper-class oriented
usually educated government workers from ankara

>Ankaragücü
drug dealing ghetto lowlifes
like violence

>Altay

nonexistent

slight bump

>Celtic
Catholic, Paddyboos, left wing

>The Rangers
Protestant, Britaboo, heavily nationalist, violent

>The rest
Petty villagers who hate Celtic and The Rangers for being big teams that cuck them regularly

>Fulham
Go to games with their butler, all called Quincy or Quentin

>Chelsea
Older fans are right wing, newer fans are tourists

>Arsenal
Black

>Spurs
Jewish

>West Ham
Down to earth working class lads, "we won the world cup y'know", "the academy of football", "knees up mother brown" etc.

>Millwall
Stuck in the past

>Crystal Palace
Hyperactive 14 year olds with shit flags and a drum

>QPR
Look like they own all of the Argos jewellery range

>Watford
Cockneys in denial

>Brentford, Charlton, Dagenham and Redbridge, Barnet, AFC Wimbledon, Leyton Orient
No idea

I don't even want to start

>Boca Juniors
Poor and immigrants from neighboring countries.

>River Plate
At least upper-middle class.

>Racing Club
Either older than 50, or Jewish, or Peronist.

>Velez Sarsfield
Invariably middle class.

>Steaua Bucharest
Literally thugs

>Astra Giurgiu
Crazy but okay fan-base

>Dinamo Bucharest
See Steaua Bucharest

>Politehnica Timisoara
True fans that love their team and I wish I was a fan of that team.

>Concordia Chiajna
No idea , maybe simple people that really don't care about football

>FC Viitorul
Overrated because of Hagi

>FC Voluntari
Biggest underdogs in the league , imo. They can come up with some surprises there and there. Pretty nice fan base

>CFR Cluj
O.M.G Fucking animals , their fans are fucking , fucking ridiculous fucking animals. Don't root for them. EVER.

what's that wrong with cluj?

>Dulwich Hamlet and Clapton FC
The #AMF crowd, 'liberals with a look at me' complex.

In Cluj (I'm not from Cluj , just been there a few times but I've seen their fans in our home games - I'm a Steaua Bucharest fan) there are two rival teams. CFR Cluj that's the better one , and U Cluj that's the shitty one.

CFR Cluj was also known as a team that tackles hard and plays very aggressive football and whenever we scored or they scored , their crowd is going nuts. Or at least it was going nuts now that football in Romania became more shitty. Often , they were breaking the chairs and throwing them near the field , etc. They're just a bunch of uneducated twats.

U Cluj , on the other hand , has a passionate fan base that loves to win but really , really hates to lose. They become a CFR fan base when they lose , and they become as passionate as Politehnica fans when they win. Now they're in the 2nd Romanian league and I really hope they'll get back in the 1st Division.

>Rad
Nazi scum

>Vojvodina
Autonomy supporters, fatasses, likeable laid-back Vojvodinian fags

>Novi Pazar
Extremist kebabs, terrorists, criminals, anti-Serbian even though 80% of their players are Serbs

>Partizan
Yugoslavs, Croats, non-Serbs, sellouts, traitors, eternally butthurt

>Red Star
Annoyingly perfect

>Benfica
There's a lot of variety, but it ranges from kids/younglings that are friendly but competitive, mostly middle class modest people (for all that I know, and I know a lot), a couple hooligans here and there, and then there's the old people, who are mostly drunk bastards that cuss and are normally unhygienic
>sporting
Spoiled, violent, upperclass kids and adults, shit loads of hooligans who can't take losing without having having to go to other clubs places to trash them, old people are usually snobs.
Those are the only relevant clubs here tbqfh

Real Madrid: the team of the northern half of Madrid, so it has plenty of middle and even upper class supporters in the capital city. Bandwagoned by millions of Spaniards outside the region of Madrid itself. Maliciously nicknamed as "the government's team" by its rivals' followers.

Barcelona: the team of Catalonia, strongly tied to the Catalan regionalist identity. Still, Barça has a lot of fans outside Catalonia, almost on par with Real Madrid.

Atlético: the team of the southern half of Madrid, traditionally with a fanbase of working class extraction due to demographic reasons. Atlético is together with Madrid and Barça the only Spanish teams that have large fanbases outside the regions such clubs play in, but the bandwagoning for Atlético is of a way lesser extent compared to the other two.

What about Bilbao and Villareal? Those two are pretty good teams tbqh.

please do not let this meaningful thread die

sp is full of boring cancerous threads these days

AIK: Working class guys with a hard-on for putting up a tough appearance. Bought into the hooligan meme way too hard. Otherwise basically the Juventus of Sweden, hated by everyone else. Though probably the least cringeworthy Stockholm team.

Hammarby: Either blonde spoiled rich kids or bandwagoners from the more ethnically swedish suburbs. All about "muh passion". Only one title in the history of the club makes them extra pathetic.

Djurgården: Moved from their stadium on traditional Djurgården soil to share a stadium with Hammarby on traditional Hammarby soil. Can't even get more than 14k fans to attend their home debut this season. Used to be the most bandwagoned team in Stockholm, now pathetically few fans attending the games. At least have a lot more titles than Hammarby.

Malmö: Basically the national team of southern Sweden if you believe what their supporters say. Insufferable cunts for the most part that take their Skåne pride way too seriously. Probably the most mixed in terms of supporter class and ethnicity.

What about Valencia?

Forgot one

Göteborg: LITERALLY the Liverpool of Sweden. Even to the extent that "la" is commonly used in their speech. Team is pretty successful. Supporters are varied like in Malmö since they are the only big teams in their cities. Had a cup run in europe once which they can't shut up about.

>LA Kings
>stinky
>smelly
>beaner

Sl Benfica fans are the most biased, blind and all around the most impossible people to talk with about football.
Sporting CP fans are cry babys. always complaining about referess decidions
FC Porto fans are kids, self entitled assholes that aren't used to see their club going 3 years without wining a single trophy.

>team is pretty successful

literally NOT liverpool then,la

F.C. Sion are inbred alcoholics.
t. Geneva

>Chelsea
chelsea had no fans until the 1990s, now they are full of glory supporters

>Liverpool
foreigners, not from merseyside

>Man United, Man City
have a core local fanbase, but still full of tourists, city very rarely fill their stadium

>Swansea
100 percent welsh

>Newcastle
mainly locals, few supporters dotted here and there around the country due to them being relatively good in early 2000s

>Sunderland
don't exist

>Everton
I am an Everton supporter and I find our fans in general are the biggest moaners of the league. They like to think we are still a massive club but we aren't that big anymore, possibly the most deluded in the league

>West Ham
old men and wannabe hooligans

>Stoke
inbreds, good support though

>Middlesbrough
literally the worst town in the country, their fans are loyal at least

Maccabi Tel Aviv fans are pretty much as racist as Beitar

FC Bayern München: Patrician, well-educated people with an average salary of 80k€. See through every lie in the world and vote FDP.

Borrussia Dortmund: Usually tradesmen. Low intelligence but generally behave decently. Vote SPD.

HSV: Utter scum from the gutter. The average fan has been in school for 6 years and lives on the dole ever since. Half is literal trailer park scum, the other half is arabs and k*rds. Vote Linke or not at all.

RB Leipzig: Have no fans. The only people supporting them are shady figures from global corporations.

>Benfica
>a couple of hooligans here and there

wrong they are based af. its the fc basel and fcz fand that are shit

>Leipzig
why?

please m8 your league started in 2007

op is wrong af. i don't know what drug he is on but he is completely high. don't care what he says please.

You can be a based inbred alcoholic. I mean that's what the whole Wallis canton is.

sorun nedir kardeş

>Sunderland
don't exist

They're the 25th best supported team in Europe, how odd.

when's the parade?

They're the only "club" from our three highest divisions that wasn't created naturally. It popped out of nowhere with Red Bull as it's main sponsor. No, Red Bull is even the de facto owner. They have endless money and are in the first Bundesliga now.

youtube.com/watch?v=iagE2wYR69g
youtube.com/watch?v=5sstXZCA6A4
Então isso foi uma produto da minha imaginação? Os Benfiquistas não sabem perder, nem ganhar. São o cancro do país.

>Juve
Most of them are people from little towns or southern underdeveloped italy. biggest fandom in the country, hated by everyone, they usually are self entitled fuckheads. they have more fans outside of Turin, their stadium is full of people who take trains or even plane to see their matches. yesterday one of the leading figures of Juve ultras was found dead after he was called as a witness for a mafia trial in which judges were investigating the ties between 'ndrangheta (calabrese mafia) and Juventus management.

>Roma
whiny losers, they are the Liverpool of Italy but worse, if you imagine that they managed to lost a CL final at home against Liverpool. they are conspiracy theorists but very passionate.

>Lazio
they are known to be fascists and to some extent is still true even tho way less than in the past, Roma fans are also fucking nazis. Lazio fans are generally more upper class than Roma fans, even some roman jews root for them.

>Torino, Genoa
glorious fandom of glorious teams, generally leftists, they despise their city opponents.

>Napoli
Napoli is pretty much the Detroit of Italy, so their fans reflect this in a certain way. some says Curva A is composed of people form the province while Curva B is more the city boys. they are very folkoristic and have strong away presence given that people from Naples emigrated in the whole country

>Inter, Milan
in the past Inter were the middle class/bourgeousie team while Milan was the working class team (they were called the casciavitt, dialect for screwdrivers). Inter was ectreme right wing (and still is) while Milan was extreme left but the Berlusconi presidency pretty much destroyed the great Fossa dei Leoni peftist group.

>Fiorentina
leftists, they hate the National team.

>Atalanta
extreme left, friends of Celtic and very violent, they have strong support in the city and every year they do a party with a fucking tank kek

(Part 1 of 2)

This. Benficucks are literally subhuman, Sportingfags might not win anything but at least they aren't human trash like Benfeces supporters. Porto really needs to get it's act together a put those red moors in check.

>Sporting
Wouldn't call them "violent". I would say there are 2 types of sporting fans: the neutrals, who are sporting but know how to watch football without being annoying cunts, and the annoying cunts, who wont stop crying about >muh academy or >muh history
>Benfica
Guess that description varies form place to place, probably true if you go to the interior (Tras-os-montes, etc.)~
Also
>Porto
Porto fans living in Porto tend to be complete hooligans (the younger ones, teens or in their 20s). The ones who live in the suburban areas or the older ones are completely normal (take into account that normal, for the average portuguese fan, is usualy related to scream-based discussions)

thank you and well said. I've always wondered which team was more supported in the province of rome, towns like civitavecchia and nettuno and tivoli.

>berlusconi destroyed the milan leftists

more respect for him now

>berlusconi destroyed the milan left

thanks berlusconi

>Benfica
Has the most fans so you can find a little bit of everything. Lots of negros, hooligans, communists, old fat fucks who only likes football when the team wins etc etc

>Sporting
No matter where you go you will always find one butthurt Sporting fan. Butthurt about Benfica, about the refs, about the press

>FC Porto
Irrelevant outside of Porto even if they are by far the most successfull portuguese club in the last 20 years

yo what the fuck

>Hellas Verona
they are nazi scum, they even hanged a mannewuin o fa black man when the club was signing an african player. I fucking hate them but I have to admit they are very loyal and goliardic.

>Chievo, Sassuolo
non existent fanbases, team buyed by very rich businessmen to fulfil their economic greed, pretty much as Leipzig >Sampdoria
very good coreographies, one of the first supporters to do elaborate pyros and coreo in Europe

>Palermo
my team, we are very opportunistic. twenty years ago everybody was supporting "strisciate (milan, inter and juve) after we went to serie A playing great football with great players everybosy was supporting Palermo, now that we are shit people doesn't support anymore. there are 10000 diehard fans (I am among them) who were there when we lost to Battipagliese and went to 4th tier in 1997. Right wing ultras until the 90s, now there are a lot of factions fighting each other to gain the control. last year there was two or even three chants at the same time, prety depressing. but we are the global epicentre of mafia so it is normal that people fight for the power

>All those connections to politics
Can't relate to, here in Portugal football and politics seem way more separated. The only related topic is the North-South rivalry seen here, North people tend to be very "regionalist". We have a saying around here, "Abaixo do Douro é Mouro" (literally "below the Douro river, everyone is Moor), which illustrates well the rivalry felt around here

>>Palermo
How was Zahavi for your team?

our version is "da firenze in giù, l'italia non c'è più"

>in the past Inter were the middle class/bourgeousie team while Milan was the working class team (they were called the casciavitt, dialect for screwdrivers). Inter was ectreme right wing (and still is) while Milan was extreme left
Had no idea. Are their colors somewhat related to that?

youtube.com/watch?v=cmJII_uaYIw

well, I really liked him. he was a good player and in the first part of the season he scored four goals, one of which was a wonderful shot against Inter.
the problem is we have a crazy fuckhead as a president so he tends to ruin everything. for someone who come from a foreign country it is pretty difficult to understand why you should change like 7 coaches in a season.
In the second part of the season Zahavi's presence started to decline so he asked to be sold. pretty decent footballer in my opinion.
I remember the first time he played there was some random guy with a sign "KADIMA ZAHAVI" kek

>goliardic
I learned a word today.

>Vélez
>fans

good for him but I hate that treacherous cunt

he now signed from 60 million dollars in two years in china.

well, he gave the impression to be really self entitled so it doesn't surprise me.

no, they were born before the birth of fascism.
the legend says they were founded by a group of painter who chose the two colors. Milan was born in 1899 but I don't really know the history behind their colours
if anybody is interested, I can tell you why Palermo have pink black colours, we are the only one in the world.
Palermo was founded in 1900 with a red blue jersey, but in 1907 some rich noble said to the president that "some sailors informed me that Genoa and other teams have red and blue. we should switch to pink and black because our team have either very good or very bad results.
so when we win we can drink the pink liquor (rosolio), when we lose we can drink the black liquor (coffee)"
pretty romantic and very symbolic of our city desu sempai

I am happy to share my helvetic friend

>Liverpool
Self-titled 'Best Fans in England', like to get over emotional and the local ones identify more with being Scouse than being English. Fairweather fans will always bang on about history and respect and tradition and buzzwords, whereas locals hold their local heroes up above all else (it's generally a shitty area, so poor boy done good). Most likely to rank high in paranoia and delusion, but only because they love their team so much.

But they can be genuinely passionate in a way most fans in England aren't, and mostly self aware that 'The Liverpool Fan' is an established meme that they shouldn't fall into. But will still secretly think next year is their year, even if they don't admit it.

>Man City
Traditionally very much a locally-supported team, with recent shitness meaning their working-class fanbase were loyal and darkly cheery, knowing any good times would immediately be followed by bad. Fans spent their lifetime supporting the smaller club in Manchester through thick and thin, getting taunted for being rubbish and living for the derby.

But now City are rich and successful and the fans don't know what to do; they're getting called plasrtics, while at the same time as naturally wanting to see good football for all the money spent, and for all the criticism taken about it. One of the most consistently well-supported clubs in the country, but a rapid expansion and generally poor fanbase results in exaggerated accusations

1/2

>Man United
The powerhouse of the Premier League, most Man United fans have never known anything but unprecedented success. The years of trophies and domination has resulted in an inbuilt arrogance; their team is the best and they deserve to be the best. This has translated to the fans themselves, who view one another as learned students of the game. After all, they're United fans, and United win everything, so they must be the cleverest fans in the world. Has a tendency to take things too seriously, and is more open to patronising or condescending than any other fan.

But recent events have taken a turn for worse, and so their fans have experienced failure for the first time. At first they were aghast, insulted and embarassed - but then, in an effort to stop getting made fun of, they embraced their newfound averageness, and were oh so self-effacing (for the first time in their life). But now Mourinho is in charge, and every United fan knows that this could bring the glory days back - the trophies will be good, sure, but what they really want is the chance to be arrogant once more.

>Leicester
Bloody heroes, real Englishmen, absolute top class boys and just proper lads. Real lionheart shit, real George III shit, real fucking English through and through. Roy of the Rovers stuff, top bantz in every one, powering the rest of their fans with their positivity and top tier morale.

2/2

>Bayern
so they're cucks?

rich people tend to care about poor people from other countries than poor people from their own country.

not sure why

>no, they were born before the birth of fascism.
But does the left/right identitiy related to either club predate it too?
>Palermo was founded in 1900 with a red blue jersey, but in 1907 some rich noble said to the president that "some sailors informed me that Genoa and other teams have red and blue. we should switch to pink and black because our team have either very good or very bad results.
>so when we win we can drink the pink liquor (rosolio), when we lose we can drink the black liquor (coffee)"
That's really cool. You bunch of alcoholics ;)

>Sporting
All classes, fans of all ages, are very proud of their club and support the team through good and bad times always show up at the stadium. Every kid that is raised on Sporting values turns up a good kid.

>Benfica
All classes and ages but they have a very wierd mentality, You can defently tell apart a sporting fan from a benfica fan in like 15seconds into a conversation, Benfica fans tend to be uneductated, a bit rude and put up a huge front and pretend they have huge egos even tho they are very weak mentally. Lots of hooligans.

>Porto
Uneducated jerks a bit less deluted than benfica fans but are proud at all of their club.
There are no Porto fans outside of porto so they're all closed up in there which is good.

Americans would watch those 30 for 30, I tell you hwhat.

What do you mean by this?

Here's my 2 cents:
-the contrast with people from foreign lands is greater, they see some starving kid being eaten by a vulture and definitely think that's worse than any of what their compatriots could be suffering. They wouldn't exactly be wrong.
-they think if they're rich in their country, anybody could be. Therefor anybody in their country who's not rich just isn't trying. The level of wrongness of that varries.
-they don't actually care either way, it's just cheaper to care about foreigners.

>tfw only Leipzig correct

There's a lot of drama to some of those English fanbases, and Americans love dramatic storylines in sports.

>Sporting
Educated and well mattered people who, unfortunately, know nothing about football. Rich, spoiled kids. Stupid whinny cunts sometimes. Best "claque", not even a contest here. Absolutely bro tier in match days, even with opposing teams fans (if they are not from benfica or porto). Thinks they have the best academy in the world yet has rarely banked on them witch is quite ironic and tells you all you need to know about them.

>Benfica
Low class violent scum 90% of the times, fans even fight between themselves. Glory hunters, but are the first to rip their card apart when things go sour. Biggest nigga fan base because of >muh Eusebio
Will absolutely go insane if anyone implies any of their players is not the best ever

>Porto
Pretty bro tier to watch a game with, usually fun guys. Worse claque by far, violent.
They go 3 years without titles and their average attendance is lower than Sporting when they went to 7th place.
Enough said.

>braga
benfiquistas on disguise.

>FC Bayern
Wealthy, upper-class people with some edgy students sprinkled among them.
Probably the oldest fanbase in Germany.

>Borussia Dortmund
Working-class people, leaning a bit more to the political right, even have some inofficial nazi fan groups.

>FC Schalke
Working-class people, often unemployed and with alcohol problems, don't give a fuck about politics.

>FC St. Pauli
Ultra Leftists.

>Hansa Rostock
Borderline nazis.

>Dynamo Dresden
Far-right, most active hooligan group in the country nowadays probably.

>Eintracht Frankfurt
Very active ultra scene, leaning right politically.

>1. FC Köln
Very active ultra scene, like to banter and cause trouble, no political affiliation.

>Werder Bremen
Leftist as fuck and the most SJW fanbase in Germany.

>VfL Wolfsburg
VW employees.

>Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer employees, although in recent years also gained some other fans.

Spartak: poor or middle class, beer belly, always think that they are going to win championship despite being mediocre for years.
Zenit, Lokomotiv, CSKA, Rubin & others: have no fans.

>Probably the oldest fanbase in Germany.

>Leftist as fuck and the most SJW fanbase in Germany.
Wtf I hate Bremen now, I'm a #Dortmissile.

Also I forgot

>Hamburger SV
Conservative, desperately try to be as "trendy" as St. Pauli, massive inferiority complex towards St. Pauli despite being the far more successful club.

>Bayern
>fanbase
>HIV
>consvervative
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bayern: bandwagoners, people who just want to buy success, they are Asian/African bandwagoner tier, basically customers who want to see some "event"
Dortmund: Ruhrpottassis from Dortmund, people who don't want Bayern to win, hipsters
Schalke: Ruhrpottassis from Gelsenkirchen, poorfags, completely deluded, they always think "this is our year!"
Hamburg: like Schalke but with rich people
Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Hoffenheim: VW/Bayer/SAP employees
Leipzig: Ossis with families who are scared of hooligans
St. Pauli: Antifa poorfags, SJWs, literally bums
Bremen: leftists
Frankfurt: Turk-Arab-German-mongrels from the ghetto

what about hannover?

>HSV
>a club that has an own fucking graveyard
>conservative

pretty good

Anderlecht: working class, mostly dumb, probably votes right/far right, probably has a tattoo of anderlecht or something that shows the clubs logo with him,

club brugge: boeren, a lot of young people, spread across whole flanders instead of closing to the city of brugge

gent: students, friendly folk, bandwagoners since they won the title a year ago

HSV fans mostly vote CDU m8

They come from Blankensee and North Hamburg or the surrounding wealthy meme towns.

They have no fan identity.

does cercle brugge actually have any fans?

and is there any other club from brussels besides anderlecht?

Seahawks: hipsters, homos, numales, trannies, Chinks and bandwagoners who started following the sport 3 years ago

Steelers: middle aged unemployed industry workers, overall wearing, pickup driving rednecks from bumfuck Appalachia and morbidly obese women

Raiders: mouthbreathing white retards who think they're hardcore by dressing like ICP clowns and black metal band members, spic gangbangers, hoodrat crackbabies and other criminal lowlife shit

Cowboys: the FC Liverpool of the NFL, delusional inbred retards who think they root for a perennial powerhouse that's entitled to a championship every year even though the last 20 years were nothing but alternating between choking and outright shit play. Also beaners galore.

Texans: "that other team from Texas", eternally bootytroubled over being in the Cowboys' shade

Browns: depressed middle aged men, alcoholics and masochists

Bucs, Jaguars, Titans: no fans whatsoever, not even bandwagoners as those teams are complete shit

this is great

sports other than football/soccer are welcome if you have any info

cercle brugge has fans that are from around brugge themselves. Even though most of those support the 'actual' club brugge.

And the closest other team from Brussels is Mechelen. But there isn't really any other "big" team in brussels itself. Whitestar Brussel won the title in second class but they didn't have a licence to play in jupiler pro league. Their place got robbed by Eupen.

Lel about the Dallas/Liverpool comment. It's also worth noting that Dallas is the most valuable sports team in the world and spent $1 billion on their new stadium and yet are flaming dog shit.

thank you my cern employee friend.

yes but this one is true

IIRC fascists hated both Milan teams, Inter for being named "international" and AC for having an English name.

Merseyside has an even mix of Everton and Liverpool supporters

nothing wrong with getting drunk desu

I'm going to be in Bebek. Should I support Beşiktaş?

why not?

This Seattle description also applies to the Sounders and NYCFC oddly enough

any ameribros know what's the deal with NYCFC,NYRB and the NY Cosmos?

Cause im not an edgy teen, communist, prostitute, or wealthy.