Is The Wall real?

Is The Wall real?

When your attitude is "I can do whatever I want until I'M ready to settle" Then yes.

>Shit on every guy and roleplay Sex and the City
>Years go by, not the sauciest minx in the bars anymore
>"WTF I want to marry a rich, tall, handsome white-collar provider whose hobbies are carpentry and fulfilling my specific romcom fantasies"

>Sup Forums - Sports

JANNYS GONNA FREAK

The wall?

tfw you rushed into a serious relationship that you can't get out of and you just wished you'd had more of a chance to experience life a little bit more and the spark has gone but you don't wanna cheat on her and even though the relationship is going nowhere you just can't get out of it and you're not happy with her but you're scared of what life would be like without her

fucking hell mate, are you me?

28 yo Englishman 'trapped' with a lovely gf right here

> tried out pretty much every fantasy, taboo, existence I'm interested in trying
> realized that pretty much every one of them is overrated
> settled down with 9/10 at relatively early age that adores me
> great fulfilling job
> expecting a boy soon
> life's good

Except none of that is true.
Kill me

Congrats user. You made it. Now renounce islam and it'll be perfect life.

Sorry for leading you on bro

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Jokes on me, my second child is about to born.

HEY
TEACHER
LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE

>tfw afraid of a serious relationship because you've tried to get serious with two gfs and they both broke your heart.

ouch m8

>tfw got girl I lost my virginity to pregnant in high school.
>tfw 25 now and we're expecting 3rd child

she's p ugly tho

Fuck you japanese piece of crap. Tell how your people slaughtered the whole eastern Asia

Would have to see a pic outside NYC Subway, the lighting in there makes everyone look like they have a liver condition

This is not sports.

>He tried pork once then married a ninja in loose fitting clothing

The wall? As in what "TheRedPill" claims women hit?

Lmfao. Fuck no. It's a bitter incel fantasy. I know it seems nice, to think that all the girls who rejected you would one day get ignored themselves, but in reality it's complete BULLSHIT.

You seriously believe women become unable to get Chad once they get older? With Tinder and the other apps these days?Even OLD HAGS can get their fix of low inhibition, good looking 25 year old bad boys.

I wish it was true as well. Hell, I even thought the same thing would happen when I was younger (this was before /r/TheRedPill existed). But it never did. Incels remained incels into their 30s, and older/uglier women STILL had hordes of decent guys lining up for them.

We have no purpose in this society other than working to keep this unfair system running, and making Chad look better in the eyes of women.

Fucking hell, what's up with these shill like threads for /r9k/ on Sup Forums?

it could be

Participate in dangerous jobs, crime, be a soldier removing kebab, drink a lot, ignore health problems, live in a criminally insane country, drink more, the more men dies the more is our value.

those are just chubby chasers m8

Smart men don't want used up broads when you can have young pretty and fertile

Yes of course, it's been known for a long time. If a woman is lucky, they'll reach 30 before hitting the Wall. Then a depression kicks in and only worsens until menopause kicks in, and then they start to babushka. There are a few exceptions of course, but for every Kate Beckinsale there are a hundred thousand hags.

JUST

>be me
>30 years old, bald
>still got a pretty face and not fat
>live in college town
>just date 23-24 year old girls and break up with them before they turn 26
>rinse, repeat

Feels pretty good man. Considering I can wait until 45 to have kids if I really want them, why the fuck would any reasonably good-looking man settle with one woman at a relatively young age?

Happened to me. Was pretty distant till she broke up with me.

Sometimes I wish life was as simple as it was for my grandparents.

Met at 18 and 21, married a few months later. Start having babies etc. No confusion about finding "the one". I feel like "the one" is who ever is willing to work with you to become that person. Its not someone you find.

What's your secret, brah?

what's the wall?

he doesn't need a secret

young college girls in their early 20s is putting the game on easy mode. other dudes their age can't compete unless they are just rich

odds are girls that age live with roommates, aren't very loaded, have no life experience. if you're a dude in your late 20s/early 30s you can clean up. it's stupid easy

> not living at home
> own place
> no roommates
> decent car
> been in the workforce a few years so not starting bitch salary
> dress semi-business professional
you can get regular 20 year old pussy almost on command. you take a girl out to a "nicer" bar not some shitty college dive one and spend like 40 bucks on cocktails and a little food? they think you just dropped fort knox on them lel and that's all it takes.

sometimes it makes me jaded because after a while it just becomes a step by step process and i already know i can fuck them on the first or no more than second date.

not sports

When Germany was separated into occupation zones, they split it into two separate countries. The border went through Berlin and there was a wall separating two parts of the city.

>After [..] going from [..] man to man, I've finally come to a point where I'm ready to settle.

What does this mean?

it is

but usually its getting fat not age that gets most women

and many men

She's a slut but Chads won't have her anymore since she's old and busted, so she has to settle down with some bet/a/ before is too late but she's having troubles trapping one.

have to be careful tho, guys have a wall too, and its a gamble to think its 45 in every case

There's plenty of women out of there, don't think for a second you have to settle for one of these types with a disgusting sexual history who suddenly wants some sucker to support her

You're right, but I won't be desperate and feel "alone" if I don't get a partner. Matrimony is bullshit, I'm not worried about any walls.

The "Game" is a sport.