no feels thread?
im pretty much a mess how bout you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jO_v2sXm-f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually same, whats on your mind op

Last few weeks have been shit and I got into a car accident about 3 hours ago

Are you ok desu?

I've grown hateful of my family and friends because the guilt of hurting them is the only thing stopping me from killing myself, which I desperately want to do. I don't feel like I was meant to exist and honestly don't enjoy much of what life has to offer.I mostly just want to either cease to exist or move on to the next life.

Yeah everyone's good, other 2 guys were fine and their car had minimal damage. My car took the brunt of it. It's just a kick in the balls after all the shit I'm already dealing with

How long have you been feeling like this?

Yep, im a mess too. Anxiety disorder has gotten so bad that i havent been able to work in over half a year. Im getting daily panic attacks, some of which last all day. So yeah, really wish i could kill myself but i cant because friends and family. Life is hell.

I'm a wreck man. I'm barely sustaining. I've been a manic depressive for the longest but I've been crippling and can't handle it anymore. I crashed my car a few months ago on benzos + weed, got my liscense suspended for a long ass time. car got totalled on the free way but I somehow survived with only a few bruises. I work a 9-7 job at a shitty fast food place. my girlfriend is moving away in two weeks with family and leaving me soon. I got nothing left for me. I consider an heroing every day & I feel myself getting closer and closer to that day. hbu user?

i'm in a super complicated love triangle with my best friend and his girlfriend. each day it gets progressively more complicated. been writing some emo faggot poetry if anyone is interested

failed relationships, mistakes at work, the lack of friends and family, my inability to stop drinking every night, being alone, and life being meaningless

fuck off dash

>some shitsuckin nigga call me up
>get my dick hard
>i got my piece right here
>mfw he aint gonna meet me somewhere
>mfw that mothafucka dont even gimme an address

No, im not interested, please dont share. Anyways, how dumb are you to get yourself into some high school tier shit like that, you backstabbing piece of shit?

I have a good life but i am so fucked up in the head i really don't see any reason to continue.

I have more and more intense homicidal thoughts, i have never acted on them but i know from how my life is going and how they are getting worse i probably will at some point.

I am functioning with psychosis, and i already hear things and talk to myself. I don't see shit yet, when i start seeing stuff i will probably end it. I hope one day i wake up and im magically a normie.

I hope one day i dont wake up at all.

Everyone with a chronic mental illness wants that. But only the lucky ones get it.

I got stabbed 5 times in the head yesterday

lol pretty dumb i guess
my friend treats her like shit and is emotionally unavailable and internally confused, meanwhile she seeks counsel from me. we become really good friends, platonically, while they date. he breaks up with her and then we have awesome sex. then he begs her to take him back. she's confused now. i'm conflicted and ashamed. he's jealous and possessive. would make a good book if the stakes were raised a little

>same faggin cause i forgot this part

Compare the human race to other forms of life. The weak and impaired die or fail to breed.

The only reason mental illness is so consistent with humans is because we allow it to continue with medications and laws that cover it up and make it "ok".

I don't think i should still be alive, i am a waste of resources, natural and artificial. I want kids and a happy life but i know it would be a mistake and i shouldn't breed. I left my GF because i came to terms with that. I refuse to get close to anyone at this point in my life.

Anons, what would be the best way to make myself die in my sleep?

no it wouldnt
stop thinking of life like a book or movie

you're probably so sour because you wouldn't be the main character in a story about your own life.

Wow, i think a triple suicide is in order.

this coming from the guy letting his friend's ex rebound on him
if you had any respect for yourself or your friend you wouldnt have fucked his girl
if you want to write a book about your dirty laundry make sure to make yourself the comic relief villain

This

I miss you every day even though my pride wont let me tell you. I love you still even if you never felt the same. I'm glad i cut you out to make myself less beta but holy fuck the memories of 14 years really pack a punch.
I know you miss me, and you'll never say it either. we're both too proud. you were afraid to lose me because you can't let go of our childhood, and i hope you realize that love me when i'm over you.
i know you can't physically love me now because i'm gross and you're shallow that hurts to read out loud but it's the truth. You're too beautiful to love a spergy beta fuck tard like me.
But i'm trying to fix myself, not for you this time though.
do you still think about me?
do you have thoughts like these?
does every day without me hurt as much every day without you?

ITT a bunch of genetically inferior specimens who are either too stupid or too lazy to better their situation so they wallow away in self pity and say their family keeps them from glorious suicide. do what makes you happy and finally off yourself. its pathetic that you come to Sup Forums and complain about your shit life like any one of us gives a damn.

lmfao you've got a point. in a way all three of us are the villain, it would be too much to explain though.
i don't regret what i've done. my life has been so stagnant, i've finally found something positive that motivates me. Even if it ruins the friendships I've built, my life will start to move forward.

just suck dick faggot. it sounds like it better suits you. your weak ass will probably get farther in life with less heartache

sometimes i forget i miss you and i feel us drifting further and further apart. i then feel guilty for forgetting and allowing us to drift. Jesus i want you so fucking bad, is it a coincidence every guy you date has my name?
did you like having me as a lap dog?
i didn't, but i bared with it cuz i love you.
i don't wear a fedora, but i still put myself through the friendzone, hoping some day you'd turn around and we'd live some fucking happy movie horse shit lie of a life.
i guess i'm no better than a sperglord.
i can't wait for you anymore, nah i won't.
i love you, but i can't keep you in my life knowing you don't feel the same.
You're all my inadequacies and you serve as a constant reminder of how pathetic i was.
i traded my happiness for some dignity, i regret it every day, but i love myself a little more, and i only dont feel good enough when i think about you.

Hope you get over her user, good luck

if youre actually serious about killing yourself, have some sick sadistic fun that only you know you like to do. it wont matter if your parents find out that you raped 7 kids and then shot up the elementary when youre dead. you have such low self confidence and self image that it should be right on your level right?

>bad at poetry
>bad at life
>anhero

I'll never forget the shit you taught me, and how much you made me smile, and feel valued, and loved.
i hope you never change.
>bad at poetry
>implying putting what's on my mind is automatically an attempt at poetry.
user, your retard is showing

Dude fucking same, I've felt like this since I was 16. I'm fucking 25 now.

youtu.be/jO_v2sXm-f4

or any time you reminded me i wasn't the ugly monster i think i am.

Hey guys. Just dropping in. Please don't start killing yourselves. There won't be too many decent people left if we all go away. Yes life is hard. Living is pain. You can get through this. Understand, I have the same thoughts. I fucking hate it here just as much as the rest of you. But it will get better. I know you've all heard it a million times but it's true. This shit were all wading through. It makes it all worthwhile. I know it will. It has before and it will again

>emo faggot poetry
kill yourself

i was waiting for one of those

>born and raised as a muslim but a converter
>living in the middle east
>mfw i cant tell anyone that im not a muslim
>mfw converting from islam is punishable by death

inb4 cant Sup Forums

You guys should join the military.
Hell all of you who are on the edge should.
> 5 years
> get in shape
> learn skills
> GI bill so almost free college
> meet people
> travel the world
And truly the best parts
> regiment
> discipline
You're floating doing nothing feeling worthless.
What in holy fuck do you have to lose.
Don't make excuses, don't wait talk to a recruiter, you like to do something? They have a job for you.
Then once you get out, you will know yourself better. Go to school learn to be a chef, a doctor, a mechanic, fuck any goddamn thing you want.

Don't just give up. What have you got to lose besides your pain.
Just try something.

lmfao that's not my shitty poetry
my poetry is actually good, if you're an emo faggot

if they took fat ppl still, i'd be in there like swim wear my friend.

you offered faggy emo poetry and what you posted is some beta waves man im sorry for you it must be rough being this gay

Funny enough I'm applying for the ADF but the only thing that's hindering me is my asthma.

What country you in, dawg?

you are mistaken frendo, not my posts.
the stories don't even line up

im kinda in the same situation , my gf for 8 months almost left me for my best friend , she also admitted that they had sex together multiple times , we're still together but i dont think it'll last much longer i just dont want to give her up

Self respect
You don't have it

I just feel like a failure all the time...

Get shitty car, get shitty hose. Put shitty hose in gas pipe, the other end through window. Turn on engine. fall asleep.

>be me
>orphan
>raised by alcoholic and abusive foster parents
>grow up abused and witnessing violence in family
>get diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>attempt suicide 2 times
>gets hospitalize and I have to take 5 different medication, nothing for anxiety
>i can't leave the house without having a full blown panic attack
>cry every night to sleep
>i caught first bf cheating on me
>second one beat me up then left me, it's been 2 years and I still cry thinking of him and I'm not recovered yet
>drop out of college
>get a little fat, no more qt twink
>come out as fag to mom
>she threatens to kick me out of the house
>nobody to love and take care of me

I consider suicide daily :(

I never go out of the house, have no friends and I'm 24/7 bored.

Do it faggot

>tfw anime is all i have

fml

kys

>future wife
>implying

safety reply

only thing what keeps me alive is anime and memes :^)

Aus military will if you can get through boot camp

Not depressed or sad, but feeling pretty lifeless.
Recently broke up with a girl I thought I really liked, but realised I don't care, and am so indifferent about relationships now that I'd rather just buy prostitutes than interact with potential mates on a social level.

My one concern about this is that I'm 26 and about to start Uni, I'll be in the older bracket of the population there and I'm concerned my lack of social desire will make me a foreveralone hermit, when I'm actually pretty good at talking to people/girls.

Needs cash too

It's a wiring issue more than a shit life. I literally should never complain, good wife that does whatever I want, a 5yo boy, inherited a huge house in the country so no mortgage, wife works 30hr week & I work 3 hours/week. It's pretty amazing, still constantly depressed. Just don't have 'good' days anymore.

It's Bisasam.
/thread

I knew people that killed themself in the army. It's a harsh system, doesn't suit everyone.

My boyfriend dumped me so I slept in my car in the parking lot of the post office so I can say I'm not still living at home. I feel like shit.

Maybe if i hit myself hard enough, the pain will go away

Kek

Here's a virtual *hug* so you'll feel better, user.

Everything will be fine, just hang in there.

My car battery died. I'm stranded

What animes are you watching bro?

I'm going to have to flag someone down, on a Sunday, in the post office parking lot. I'm going to be here for a while. Battery at 5%

Yo meet me sum wear muffucka