Good evening. Offering life advice from an literal oldfag (30+). Im listening

Good evening. Offering life advice from an literal oldfag (30+). Im listening

Do you have any advice for people coping with schitzophrenia? I think it's real sometimes because the "voice" is so nice and real seeming, and because I got it from listening to somebodies heartbeat.

I'm getting a shitty English degree with hopes of getting into Law school. I'm not eligible for my country's military. What prospects do I have if I fuck up my admittance into higher education?

Whoa, you developed schizophrenia from listening to someones heartbeat? Care to elaborate?

Biggest regret?

I have a undergrade in psych (useless) but if schizo is that real professional help and medication is required. Shop doctors too. There are a lot of burnt out/crappy docs out there just movingvthe mental health machine along. Maybe look for help at at a hospital instead of private practice. Maybe even a higher end college where docs may be doing research on the subject. Wish you all the best. Dont think it will be easy, friend. But I'm pulling for you.

Basically the person told me that she had schitzophrenia from doing drugs with somebody and doing the same thing. The idea being that you can do "meth" or telepathy but that it comes with the price of not real shit voices and so on too.

We had a line of MDMA and she got me to listen and we talked in my mind that night extensively. Afterwards it went away and I denied that it even happened but thinking about her and my feelings for her reopened the path between us and not real voices came along too. I haven't seen her in a while, which is a real shame, but I think that it's part of some big bullshit story with her parents and how they don't think I'm good enough for her.

It was awful for a while but I've found that

How jejune.

I gotta piss bad but don't wanna get up, what do OP

these last two days I've been on backpage, contemplating buying pussy. There's one thats pretty close to my job (I work at night, so its perfect) and her prices aint bad. Its been a while seen I've got some ass, but this aint like me. What do?

Financial question:

Is it realistic to imagine having a few grand on a bank account at all times as a sort of buffer/savings?
Or does that all go out the window once mortgage/rent/family expenses start popping up?

advice on woman,OP?

Consider making a move on your ex who didn't message back that one time but texted you a few weeks ago, she made a big mistake and she wants to own up

Uhh, what? That made no sense.

English degree for law school? Not eligible for military? I'm an Amerifat/fag so these things seem off to me. Our military accepts nearly anyone. Maybe English could be parlayed in to wri u ing legal docs and if thats your thing more power to you. Sounds boring as hell though. Had a in law that recorded legal depositions for a while and he wanted to kill himself out of boredom, but he sets up video and audio stuff for local sporting events now so he's much happier. I guess my advice would be, know what you want to do and go after it. Also, try and think is what you're doing now an interest or an actual life goal. O wanted to be a marine biologist but turns out i just liked diving and had no passion to write asking for grants or doing lab research which is 90% of that job

That's literally the worst move I could make.

Piss ur pants

Hello Dr. Crane,
despite the fact that im quite successful in life im still thinking that im missing something. Ive never been the social type of guy, and now that im becoming a physician im thinking, that i missed most of the experiences that a normal guy of my age should have made.

How do you ride a bike

Hard to say. I'm in a good spot in life now. It's not peffect but i feel every life moment got me here. Love my wife, son, and have a new kid on the way. I guess it would be not mellowing out sooner. Was kind of an edgelord before. Taking to social media aboit religion, vegans, etc. When in the end, its not that hig of a deal. If you're that upset about what otherother people are doing, you're fucking yourself. They dont care. Being neutral about other people's beleifs is calming and infinitely less stressful. Except for GoT fans on facebook. Those people suck.

Have a pee bottle handy or go out the window.

Trips confirmed. Most likely cops. Hot girls dont need to sell pussy.

Economics always bored me to tears. But I am a huge believer in a buffer. Keep that. As for a mortgage, houses are money pits, always needing upgrades. Buy new or a cheap houee in an up and coming neighborhood to make repairs and sell to retire later down the road. As for wife, you guys should be a team. My wife is the breadwinner and ahe pays the mortgage and i pay the utilities. We help out here and there but no one dips in to the others buffer. Tl;dr keep the buffer

Damn, that's my first time gettin' trips. But, this girls pretty mediocre. I doubt it's a cop. I'm just extra roped-up for some reason. Might call on monday

A bit too broad. Can you specify? Otherwise, i like them but take things slow to figure out if this is someone that at worst case, I would be OK spawning with

Sorry for late reply. Typing from my cell phone. I was lind of in a similiar spot. Went.to college 4 years after graduatinghigh school. Definitely had some adjustment issues, being mid twenties and getting caught up in 18-21 year old drama. I look back and cringe. My advice would be surround yourself with people your age any way you can. It doesnt have to be for long. Social event after work, stop by, have a drink, and just say hi. Take socializing slow but dont stagnate. It wont be easy but hopefully you can find your groove. Also, get a hobby outside of work. I've been working mental health for years but never really came to until i joined a roller derby league. Theres a big world and your life is a small part of it. Explore, friend. Ans good luck.

Sit on it, have someone hold the back of your seat and handle bar while you're moving foward and pushing the pedals with your legs. They'll let go and you'll fall wondering what they did that for. When you look around to yell at them you'll see they're 100ft behind you smiling. Get up and repeat for 10 more monutes and you'll be off on your own out in the world on your bike