youtube.com/watch?v=yWLasUfJnWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, but you do look depressed

No.

There's a difference between depression and sadness
Depression is mostly apathy

Lol you look exactly like Brian peppers

seriously? you again?
get a fucking hobby and stop feeling sorry for yourself! I see your threads here all the fucking time full of whining and contemplating suicide. if you really want to be happy, get off the computer and put in some actual work in your life, don't expect things to get better by having a pity party

Well duh, it's pretty obvious.

This

you aint Brad Pitt, or that guy woman say "wow" but could be worse....

more pics maybe?

you look like micky dolenz

youtube.com/watch?v=yWLasUfJnWs

Here you go. look better :)

Really?

I did my best :( sorry

Just off yourself already if you're just going to post this shit. You post this shit everyday and you haven't changed shit about your looks or your life, it's pathetic.

No the edit is fine... I just don't get it. Do you really think he'll feel better about the way he looks by seeing what he's not?

this.

No, but its funny :)

you are very ugly, you should kill yourself

Get off, you ugly little boy.

>got a haircut
>shaved

baby steps user, you can't magically expect him to go from 0-100

Get off your ass and DO something.

I used to be a sad worthless pathetic fuck like you. I was just as pitiful as you. I got in a car wreck and couldnt walk for 2 years. I felt bad for myself, I cried myself to sleep at night. I built up an addiction to hydros then percs.

Then one day I decided to stop being such a miserable disgusting waste of human life. I became an information sponge. I learned anything about everything that was near me. Once my leg healed up I got my lard-riddled ass to the gym. At first it sucked worse than your grandma in the back row of church but it got better, just like she does once she spits out those dentures. I started losing weight. I stopped eating shit food. I stopped the pills and cut out alcohol. I enrolled in community college. I busted my ass and bought a POS car but it was better than walking through the fucking hood. I dont know why I'm writing this now.

Long story short: STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY AND GET OFF YOUR LARD-RIDDLED ASS OP

no, now leave Sup Forums forever please

2/10

easily a 7/10 with long hair, tit job and hormone therapy. how bigs ur dick?

tits or gtfo sad gummy bear

yes now off yourself

livestream it OP

rollin

Cool. It's the Irish twat from Harry Potter.

faggot piece of garbage

i don't think so Sup Forumsro, but what do i know i can't even get a date.

Why don't girls love us Sup Forums?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder....or in OP's case: beauty is in the eye of that syringe full of estrogen

Nah you're just a gross fag

I think thats a little harsh. OP isnt that bad.

top kek

You're pretty cute!

how many of those books have you actually read?

no, you kind of look like a slimmer, younger, clean shaven james corden.

6/10

also, does cherry coke taste like cherry dr pepper?

bumping cause i need to know what cherry coke tastes like

Why don't men want to fuck my pussy guys?

Dark hair, solid jawline, button nose.
If you weren't crying you'd be alright looking.
Throw on a dress shirt and you are looking a solid 6 plus. Personality can make up the rest.

You look fine, just try not to cry for the next picture and you'll get better responses. Before you looked like a homeless person, now you look more normal.

thank you, it means a lot
all of them several times
no. the cherry flavor is the same but obviously you're switching out dr. pepper for coke

You need a grin and a beer in your hand

thanks, i've always wondered if the cherry tasted the same. now i know to stay away from it.

i hope you cheer up buddy. remember somewhere out there, there's someone uglier than you. that's what i tell myself whenever i'm feeling down.

You don't even want to take advice, OP. That's a shame since EVERYONE is able to change for the better.

Preach!
OP get a life

I have the biggest dick in the world

fucking kys yourself you retarded son of a nigger whore

Because we're on the Internet and look at sites like this for fun.

not the first time I see this fucking faggot on Sup Forums, stop posting this shit god dammit

You're blind af!

... are you crying?

Who gives a shit?

Just another attention seeking person, who wont heed any advice from people who try their best to cheer him up. Life's bard, letting it get you down is what seperates the winners and the people who regularly browse Sup Forums.

OP

Only on the inside fuckface, only on the inside.

he may be uglier, but he sure looks a hell of a lot happier than OP

Aw did the pathetic sadfuck leave? Can't take it? GTFO

>did he leave
>saying GTFO to someone who already left
LMAO