Stoner/drug thread anyone...

Stoner/drug thread anyone? Just got home from work gonna take some dabs and just took 100mg of Benadryl to help with sleep. Gonna follow that with some Kratom and a beer.
Pic is of my most recent grow.

sup bro bout to dab it fat, which one should i do?

Took 3tsp of kratom at 8, and another 1.5tsp 30 minutes ago. On my 5th beer. Life's good

White one, seen it around but never gets old.

damn right it doesnt, the salt is my favorite by far. yeah i post it when i post stoner threads, what am i supposed to post, its a STONER thread and its a nice bong... anyways, i dont get why people get so mad, im just posting my bong, i smoke weed every day, if i see no stoner thread when im on i make one, or post in one.

Man that shits so hard to eat how do you do it

This is my grow

I mix it with a little grapefruite juice and I can down it easy.

Settin' up shop for some det. Tryptamines are definitely the best class of drugs around, and det is one of my favorites.

Sick little setup man. looking to start something myself when the time is right here

Nice nice. Let some of my plants get to big last time around so keeping them smaller this time, but hopefully in the future I can try again.

3 spoons is like 8 or 9 grams

Just in water, with a chaser between sips. Shit makes me gag. Lemon/lime juice(citric acid) supposedly heightens the effect but I don't mix it anymore because it tastes even worse

I used to shake it with water but now I just eat spoonfuls and chase it with juice or something...shits horrible if you accidentally breathe in though

to much stretch

I use about 6 grams. And if you keep sturing it will mix in.

Fuck nigger, how many drugs do you have to consume to handle day to day life? And you wonder why you're miserable?

You mean the lights should be closer or what?

It's the price that people get salty about, not the piece itself. You ever come up w a name for it?

Holy shit dude how much bud does that give you?

Not miserable. And I take Kratom and THC daily. I take antihistamines about 3 times a week, and drink sometimes to. I also take etizolam sometimes on the days off.

How much space does growing one of those plants consume? I'm thinking about giving it a try but my space is very limited.

they are fluoro's yes. If yes then cant be helped, led would be compact and dense and HPS/MH would be about normal.

This is my first grow so I'm not sure but I have 3 others similarly sized too

at this point idk if you are actually the same person that is in every stoner thread posting your 5k bong or if people impersonate you by now kek. nice bong btw

And this is the night life, day life is full of stimulants. Jk stimulants sometimes bug me.

lol yeah, so it costs more money, its ART.
kinda thought SALTzilla was more a ring cause someone rolled bongzilla, but it still mainly goes by the salt. id love some ideas for a name tho.

Same poster; this is a led mainlined grow i did recently.

She be a salty dog.

I thought about taking dry spoonfuls just to get it done with but idk. Is it easier?

Also do you get nauseous with nicotine while on kratom?

Any other daily Kratom users?

Yah when you first start maybe.

You neglected to FIM them I see

its mine, check the filenames, thats a good indicator, but someone could use the same ones i have mine saved as.