youtube.com/watch?v=eFvd3ZOYqHs
youtube.com/watch?v=kKCLSpUeozw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck that nigga.

This is still much worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=gi3qC_zQ4Po

spotted the slam fan

>Complains that people judge him and the music he listens to too much
>Has a shitty lip sync video that ends with him bitching that music past the 60s is awful.

How stupid.
Also might as well post the other.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEfBUE2EsM

Is Katalepsy slam? They're pretty good.

I don't like the genres in the video by any means either but I wouldn't say they're 'Not music'. That's just a dick move.

damn...

>*sips coffee*

Not even five seconds in and I hate him.

>look how cool i am, i can go from listening to frank sinatra to slipknot in a matter of minutes

holy shit I hate this guy. Is his face punchable to anyone else?

>complains about music not meaning anything anymore
>praises a song about how Brazil has a lot of coffee
I have a hard time believing people like this exist

>"THIS is music"
>Proceeds to play Dream Theater

oh holy shit I didn't even think about that

Jesus christ this guy is the biggest faggot I've seen all year.

>wears a Dream Theater shirt
And we're supposed to listen to this guys opinion about real music why exactly?

>plebs still don't realise that music is simply expression through the medium of sound. rhythm, harmony, lyrics and instruments were added after the fact

>people still overemphasize the lyrics over the music
Is there a better way to spot a non-educated pleb?

Literally none of the stereotypes he listed on this video are true, everybody knows people who listen to metal are white bitchboys, and watching the video further only proves this point.

fuckkkkkkkkking this

>ITT: Triggered poptimists

great cringe thread

Fuck off repzion.

youtube.com/watch?v=zlv9-X3owjk

LOL POPULAR MUSIC IS SHIT

He's true you know.
Defending mainstream pop music doesn't make you eclectic and open-minded, it just makes you a corporate slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRxOftMt7Ho

actually retarded

You're literally the musical equivalent of the tasteless commoner that only goes to the cinema to watch bland Marvel superhero flicks.
Not only you shouldn't be talking about music, but you shouldn't be anyhwere near what it's supposed to be a board for music discussion.

What a fucking motherfucker, he is why metal is shit

>shitting on an entire genre while being a fan of the most pleb variant of jazz
lmao

Yeh sure bud

MrRepzion is a cringe magnet. He's like an anorexic more autistic version of the Amazing Atheist.

>slipknot are representative of every metal band ever

He's an ex Christfag who has gone full fedora
These eople are the worst

youtu.be/IP0wuwJBdMI

Do some research, you'll learn alot bud

Accurate

POHPULUR MYUUSIK IS GAAHRBAGE

That. Script. Delivery.
It. Is awful.

Did he do this all in one take? He sounds so stale.

Just like mindlessly hating it doesn't either

The title is correct. It's not music. It's art.

Mate pop music has it's place. There are plenty of pop tracks that are catchy and enjoyable without having to be mentally retarded to consume unironically.
It's okay to eat a Big Mac once in a while if that's what you're in the mood for.

Bloody hell, he's around 16 years old and still hasn't learned how to drink from a fucking cup. This shit is painful to watch.

this is so autistic, wow

Right, but you don't go on /ck/ and flood 90% of the board with topics about the Maccy D's menu while talking about how great and talented their chefs are.

>youtubers

god dammit

This guy could work on his delivery but all of his points are valid.

sounds like popcorn

>A man with a Ted poster believes he has a monopoly on what constitutes art and what doesn't

>"You listen to metal? That must mean you go out and party and bang any chick you can find"

Tell that to Malefic.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

wtf is that logic

>mindlessly hating
I don't see "pop hate" threads popping up all around the place, what i see are Kanye West generals, Taylor Swift generals, kpop generals get spammed around daily.
Whenever a thread with some discussion comes up and someone dares to say how mainstream music created and marketed towards being accessible to the lowest common denominator is inherently banal and of lower quality you get spammed with epic reaction images and fedora pics.
Literally no better than being an Apple/Marvel fanboy, consumer culture at its finest.

You really have to check out the rest of his channel. Especially his side channel were he does "skits". Prime AVGN/NC wannabe cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKPcJubW5b8

Also sometimes he tries to be smosh

youtube.com/watch?v=bectgw95JvQ&t=3s

bnp

youtube.com/watch?v=KEQ0jdWuFlE

youtube.com/watch?v=kYEAAwMfA2k

>420 get
that second video
"can you light this"

god damnit I usually hate those "so cringe ebin xP" videos but I seriously can't watch this at all
Every sentence that comes out of his mouth is awful and pretentious and the fucking coffee sipping and the meme coffee cup just drive me nuts AHHHHHHHH

>"THIS is music"
>proceeds to play cheesy as fuck melodic bullshit
I could feel my butthole clenching

youtube.com/watch?v=wfPOANlbyWw

He's in his early/mid twenties. It only gets worse

WHY DOES HE THINK HE SHOULD MAKE THOSE FACES

>beginning a video with something that proves you wrong
damn

youtube.com/watch?v=eFvd3ZOYqHs

Terreberry's quite a talented dude, but those faces make me want to toss him in a woodchipper.

COMPYOOTAH. AL-GO-RHYTHMS.

Nu-male humor seems to generally involve making a complete fool out of yourself in whatever ways possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKCLSpUeozw

Spot on.

He can definitely play guitar very well. He is just so smug and so unfunny that his content is trash.

That is exactly what ck is though.

The comments on here are awful.
Also this is the same guy who believes in PizzaGate

>Also this is the same guy who believes in PizzaGate
yes good goy, don't believe that dumb rumor!

>if you see a capeshit movie once, all the movies you ever saw that aren't capeshit become invalid and you're a corporate drone
>if you like a pop song, all the songs you ever liked that aren't pop become invalid and you're a corporate drone
>if you eat a Big Mac, all the meals you ever ate that aren't Big Macs become invalid and you're a corporate drone

top b8 or top retard?

>cocaine and drugs

It's really not surprising at all than a pop defender can't understand such a simple argument to be honest.
I never said anything about listening to pop music, the only thing I critizised is mindlessly defending it when confronted with facts.
Mainstream music (and not only pop as a musical genre, to me shit like Foo Fighters is the same with superficial differences) is fabricated, marketed and specifically tailored to pander to the biggest demography possible, this isn't inherently bad, but as a result of this their melodic, harmonic and rhythmical ideas are limited (objectively demonstrable), and the lyrics are shallow and almost monothematic with limited progression (one again, objectively demonstrable).
The only merit you could argue is on timbre variety, but even then it's still way behind other contemporary, more underground acts/genres.

I don't give a single fuck what you listen to, for all I know you could have the complete Brandenburg Concertos followed by the next Nicki Minaj crap on your playlist and I wouldn't give a shit, what really is hilarious is people unironically pretending that mainstream music has some value at all and is nothing but a product because they don't want to admit that they enjoy garbage, basically p4k-tier pretentiousness.

Listen to it all you want, but have the decency to admit it's just shit.

*nasally voice* Now those lyrics were baaad!!

The only guy that criticize pop are the same people that have the need to find intellectual value in every single little thing that dares to exist in this world.

I agree, some of it it's shit, it's shallow shit, it's simple and all of that. Literally no one that that has basic understanding of music thinks otherwise.

Pop is tailor made to be enjoyed in certain situations- parties, social environments, hell, even by yourself when all you need is some catchy bubblegum tune. Pop has no artistic merit, nor it needs it.

You bash pop for being empty music, when that's exactly what it aims to be. You compare to underground music, to great compositions that change the world, to geniuses and their creations, for literally no reason other than "muh deep taste".

Why do you think that everything should have artistic value? Do you think a movie is shit because it's worse than, say, Metropolis or Citizen Kane? Do you claim an album is bad because it's not better than the Toccata and Fugue by Bach? No, you would not, if you understand the differences in the context of both creations.

To think anything needs to have intellectual value in order to be anything other than shit is the most pseudo-intellectual stance anyone could have, and you, judging by your condescending prose, seem to fit right into that category.

Why

Do you

Type

Like this,

You fucking idiot?

You're not

On reddit,

A single

Press of "enter"

Is enough

For

A line break

>Why do you think that everything should have artistic value?
Works of art should have artistic value.
If you don't you don't have a work of art, instead you have a product.
Enjoying products is okay, trying to put them on the same pedestal as actual works of art is not.

Music is just pressurewave

When this came out I was a freshman in high school and an edge lord atheist but I still cringed at this when I saw it

You know there's a middle ground, right? the people getting tired of you praising Trafnsformers 27: Reconciliation don't necessarily watch Kubrick Films all day every day and actually might enjoy something like Kung Fu Hustle for example. I know this may seem odd to you, but there's music out there that manages to be both fun and catchy and yet not utter garbage.

Literally the only retard doing that is the guy from () and you.

define art

>mindlessly hating

Imagine a book store X

You enter the bookstore that there its a small room, 2 new books are added every week to the catalog and the old books aren't removed.

Now there is a thing I didnt told you, there is a door inside this small room that leads to a extremely huge room, with 5000000 books or more, and an extreme amount of books is added each week to the big room catalog. Actually its all other books ever released.
If you think the small room (mainstream music) is worth any shit you are stupid.
PS:I didn't told what specific books are at the big or small room.

Meant for

This came out three years ago.

I grew to be a big boy recently teacher said I'm very smart for my age.

If you don't think poptimism is a thing why the fuck would you even reply.
I'm not trying to make a point of all of us autists arguing on this thread, I was looking at the general picture.

Making analogies should seriously be reserved for people with an IQ higher than that of a fence post, because I seriously have not seen a single decent and original one throughout all my years on this web domain.

I never said pop or commercial movies were good. They are excellent at being mindless entertainment and to compare them with actual art is retarded and pseudo-intellectual in every sense of the word.

Also:
>both fun and catchy and yet not utter garbage.
Yes, I know? Literally the point I'm defending?
Pop and commercial products: can't be art, can be fun.

Music that is good and catchy or fun, can be art, can be fun.

I thought it was clear that was my stance.

wew lad

I'm not talking about poptimists. The guy on the video and you, for instance, both people obviously very against pop music, are using absolute horseshit points to call it shit, and are degrading art by comparing something that never intends to be meaningful with it.

Poptimists are a completely unrelated topic.

BRUTAL DEATH GRIND CORE

>plebs don't listen to brutaldeathgrindcore

lol this thread

I can feel the autism in this guy's behavior

how can u deny that?

The fact that I said it, and so many of you are reacting with disgust like this proves that I'm right. The alt-right is punk as fuck. Enjoy being politically correct and offended by everything, and convincing yourselves that you're not a part of the mainstream culture :^)