/brit/ - Gay British Men General

Perfectly normal edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8nrF5aXPlQ
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5m16h2/man_is_killed_by_police_in_yorkshire_why_are/
youtube.com/watch?v=qyGIMvHY1WA
youtube.com/watch?v=uMK0prafzw0
youtube.com/watch?v=cegdR0GiJl4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q77YBmtd2Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=iLl0-I5kJMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

frederica

FOX 32 NEWS - Investigators are looking into a Facebook Live video shot on the West Side that shows a group of people holding a young man hostage.

Chicago police told FOX 32 that four people are currently in custody.

Chicago police were made aware of this video Tuesday afternoon. A young African American woman streamed the video live on Facebook showing at least four people holding a young white man hostage.

The victim is repeatedly kicked and hit, his scalp is cut, all while he is tied up with his mouth taped shut. The suspects on the video can be heard yelling, "F*** Donald Trump! F*** white people!"

Community activist Andrew Holmes was made aware of the disturbing video, which he is calling a "hate crime."

FOX 32 was told the young man is now at a hospital being treated for his injuries.

No charges have yet been filed.

>No charges have yet been filed.
Fucking hell yanks.

jan shant be gay

might do an ol' 'bate

went to britain and got called a bald slaphead twat
shan't be going back

Rothberg has won

Can't even imagine living in that shithole

hmmm ah yes i see you DISAGREE with me on this... hmm ah
now... WHY?

evening mates

yolandi is beautiful

pay up piggies x

>You are now aware that the father of the fellow in Die Antwoord was a Rhodesian farmer and a medal recipient in the Bush war

weird

It's time

Banter innit

youtube.com/watch?v=K8nrF5aXPlQ

because i'm 100% sure if i stuck my willy in her i'd get some kind of super AIDs

>die antwoord

is this some fucking joke or a troll post or what?

their music is fucking horrible and the woman looks like an ugly freak retard

ah yes the flash really brings out the greasy sheen

This life is but a dream world of the fourth dimension

Have no fear lads, you'll wake up soon

good 2bh f4malam

CARA

this is me btw

I should note. The white child is mentally disabled.

proper grim

agreed, she scares me

That's sort of the appeal.

this 2bh

they were just kids

who could have taught them to do this

this is die antwoord out of character

dunno what you mean by that lad do you mean perfect competition? that doesn't/can't exist in the real world

The white kids disabled, it is known that he has Aspergers and browses the British section of an international cantonese throat singing forum

I beg your pardon?

Obviously it's due to white supremacist racist patriarchal oppression

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5m16h2/man_is_killed_by_police_in_yorkshire_why_are/

raelly made me thonk

she's looking paperbaggable here as opposed to absolutely disgusting

>>die antwoord
>is this some fucking joke or a troll post or what?
>their music is fucking horrible and the woman looks like an ugly freak retard

I am fucked.

I am panic.

I am fucking CRYING.

Four years have I been a NEET. Steady check twice a month, enough for good food, vidya and other random shit. Schedule every single day: wake up, do whatever I want until I go back to sleep.

BUT

It's coming to an end. Out of fucking nowhere, I got a letter today telling me that they've found a job for me that I am FORCED to take. It starts January 10th. It's a piece of shit retail job despite them knowing about my MASSIVE anxiety issues. I can't be around other people or I start to freak out and cry.

I need support and ideas on how to get out of this.

"Yup that's me, you're probably wondering how I got in this situation. It all started when...."

All 4 of them were 18.

bloody hell he actually looks normal
did u know this?

pay up you pathetic little piggies

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=qyGIMvHY1WA
youtube.com/watch?v=uMK0prafzw0

choons

Just do it badly and they'll sack you

>Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It's what makes America great.

>barely being reported on
>whenever it is, often any reference to race or the chants is omitted
what the fuck is this horrendous double standard

yeah, kids

show up and get fired. piss in the bin or something. or show up smelling like alcohol

o-okay rosy what c-can i do for you?

His wife is qt

link to video?

hahaha fucking hell i remember you from like 2 weeks ago
very glad you've honed your gimmick, you're an asset to the /brit/ community

runts

What would be the first thing you'd do if you were turned into a dog?

i fink you freaky and i like you a lot

i was neet for several years too but just because i was super fucking lazy. now i have a job and i couldn't imagine not working. how the fuck would i afford cocaine and prostitutes on the fucking dole hahah

18 is an adult in america, jamal

Had a dream that all my teeth fell out and I was just left there trying to eat stuff lads
weird one

Get my belly rubbed

what's up with the american flag and stuff?

they're not married thats yolandi from die antwoord

get neutered without anaesthetic

lick my balls and arsehole

rate and post your classes lads

Life's honestly not that scary mate, no one I s going to judge or mock you for no reason, and no one will remember your mistakes, but when you're on your deathbed you'll remember that you wasted time doing nothing and hiding rather than making them for yourself

Take the job, being forced to talk to people is the best way to learn how to do it, just fake confidence and it'll grow on you

Lads I remember seeing this on the telly box six years ago and having to turn off the TV because it was the first time ive ever seen one of those weird shrivelled up adalia rose cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=cegdR0GiJl4

scared the shit clean out of me tbf, i thought it was cosmetics or something

>maybe if I curve my back as hard as I can it will look as if I have an arse
stop posting this dyke cunt

the song is 50/50 about prison gangs in SA (one of which uses the american flag as gang colours) and anal sex

linear algebra
calculus
discrete maths
software development (2 related courses)

their best tune
youtube.com/watch?v=Q77YBmtd2Rw

*Beats you up*

they are really good songs 2bh
but they're so fucking cringey.

>It's econ runt again

data analysis
astronomy instrumentation
general relativity

>UFC
Bit gay this

>one of which uses the american flag as gang colours
kek interesting

kek is this what happens in the north?

what a shithole

>jus b urself and ur crippling anxiety will go away c:

What the fuck she always looks kinda gross but now she looks 8/10. Weird to think she's shown off her bumhole live on stage.

Bit weird to pose with your bandmate and your daughter though.

CS210 - Software Developmemt
CS250 - Database Systems
CS205 - Declarative Programming
CS270 - Algorithms

They end in Jan though and I get 4 new ones, buzzing

t. doesn't understand crippling anxiety

really good post
this video is also funny as fuck

University of Life, graduate of the School of Hard Knocks
Don't need any of these poncy little classes

youtube.com/watch?v=iLl0-I5kJMo

good lad

ate 16 mini sausage rolls lads bleurgh

don't think i can manage the other four

>the north has massive pakistani-majority areas run by pakistani councillors

Lol

A dream within a dream

Much like one's perspective is limited in a dream and you are unaware of the reality of it, so to is this life of the higher life

calc iii
physics ii
differential equations
statics

every one of those classes is more difficult than you're entire brainlet courseload

crossed out I've already done last term
preparing for placement does not count towards credits I just have classes for it because im doing a placement next year

history of economic thought sounds very interesting there

Not him, but as I've been forced to do more things I didn't want to do the more I've realised the less people care. I get why you don't believe him but people are less judgemental, or at least much better at hiding it, than you think.

Mate that's hardly the same as this

Looks minging lad, do you guys have to do the whole major/minor/credits thing like Americans?

Don't have to do modules for my course

economics is one step above tarot card reading and one below casting chicken bones

Just ate 10 100kcal fingers of shortbread.

Whoops.

cody fan, i know its you

shut your fucking mouth you faggot and stop being spiteful towards mcgregor

This
Honestly you can act like a complete spaz in public and no one will really care at all

I didn't say be yourself,that's the last thing i want this autistic neet to do, I'm just telling him to fake it and dive straight in

I got a job because they called my house when I wasn't in and my mum accepted it for me, and after 4 months I just stopped turning up because of my anxiety which then meant I was too scared to go in or even send a message explaining myself and soon it spiralled out of control, that was about a year ago and they still haven't heard back from me
Despite that, those 4 months I worked there was the healthiest I've felt mentally in a long time

>Queen resumes duties as she recovers from cold

not true at all - the normies at work are CONSTANTLY judging and talking about people behind their backs