Hey spuh. Father here, my wife recently gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl

Hey spuh. Father here, my wife recently gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl.

I want her to play sports to be a moral and good person who steers away from drugs, alcohol, and reckless sex.

What should I encourage her to play? I know I must start young. I want her to have the opportunity to get a scholarship and who knows maybe make money off it one day.

I'm thinking soccer right now.

>inb4 hurrrr woman's sports

I was a misogynistic /r9k/er until I saw the doctor pull my beautiful daughter from my wife's blood and poop filled vagina. That moment changed my life.

Soccer is probably the best

Football I guess, I think women's soccer is quite popular in USA
(at least they won trophies unlike guys)

The kid is not yours.

American football, I heard it's pretty popular because of that Disney show

tennis.

soccer will just injure her and its full of lesbos. tennis is also the most prestigious sport in the world and she will only attract upper class suitors.

t. patrician

>I want her to play sports to be a moral and good person who steers away from drugs, alcohol, and reckless sex.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>inb4 roastbeef

Good point ausbro. I don't know anything about tennis but she could def meet rich dudes that way.

>I was a misogynistic /r9k/

I pity your wife and daughter.

Imagine having a husband/father who not only browses a website for social outcasts and bitter losers but the most hateful and 'ressentiment'-fuelled board on that place, i.e. the place with the most burnt out, hateful, dysfunctional, and pathetic people on the internet (Sup Forums a close second).

Basketball. Get her used to seeing all of that black dick that she'll be riding.

gymnastics or volleyball

you know why :^)

WIFE'S DAUGHTER

>the most hateful and 'ressentment'-fuelled board
nah that's Sup Forums without a doubt

(/lbgt/ a close second)

>Ressentiment is a sense of hostility directed at that which one identifies as the cause of one's frustration, that is, an assignment of blame for one's frustration. The sense of weakness or inferiority and perhaps jealousy in the face of the "cause" generates a rejecting/justifying value system, or morality, which attacks or denies the perceived source of one's frustration. This value system is then used as a means of justifying one's own weaknesses by identifying the source of envy as objectively inferior, serving as a defense mechanism that prevents the resentful individual from addressing and overcoming their insecurities and flaws. The ego creates an enemy in order to insulate itself from culpability.

This is /r9k/ and Sup Forums to a tee.

Not so much this board

Best bet is golf or tennis
>almost no blacks
>prestigious
>good pay for women
>safe community
>no serious injuries

It's a lot more competitive, though. If you don't have the money for someone who knows what they're doing to teach her, then that doesn't work.

Tbqh i never actually posted in /r9k/ i just used to make fun of womens sports on Sup Forums

does your wife know youre married to her?

>women
>avoiding reckless sex

Hhehe

>cuckhue

>women are born genetically weaker and hence disadvantaged when it comes to sport
>make fun of them for it

Imagine your daughter finding a sport that she'll feel passionate about and then encountering some Sup Forums-looking twat on the sidelines who laughs at her for not being as good as men. :^)

Yeah that defines ABLs to a tee.

Tennis, golf, or lacrosse.

Tennis: A lot of competition from the get-go with people paying out the ass to have personal trainers for even their youngest children. A snobbier atmosphere than even golf. You'll need to pay for this as well if your daughter wants to even keep pace, let alone excel.

Golf: Women's golf is being flooded with Asians and you need to have a coach/teacher early on to get any true realized development. On a local level, a girl playing golf of any real quality will get you attention, especially at a younger age. However, natural talent can only take you so far. In my case as a FUCKING WHITE MALE, it was captaincy of my high school team and playing in college on a decent team but with no hopes of ever doing it professionally.

Lacrosse: If you start her early enough with lacrosse and she has some natural ability she can very easily outshine her opponents. Depending on where you live, it might not even be that popular so then you really have star potential. Also, it is a very white sport and although there is contact, it's not even close to the kind of shit that you see in the men's games

>the most hateful and 'ressentiment'-fuelled board on that place

Sup Forums and, ironically enough, /lgbt/ are actually concerned by this.
/r9k/ is just a place for dead-inside depressive virgins who hate themselves more than anyone else actually

Field hockey if younlive in the north east

If she's good she be treated like a star quarterback in high school

Field hockey.

>Team sport, so you daughter will learn how to work in a team as opposed to all those self-centered tennis and golf players
>It isn't the most popular sport for girls in the US, so your daughter won't be up against thousands of competitors
>I follow the sport and over the past years the US women's national team has been continuously growing in prestige

As for making money out of it, that's kind of hard in field hockey. I suppose soccer, tennis, and golf are better options in that respect. But they don't have the advantages I mentioned before.

Track

>having a female heir

Low test confirmed

No