*Americans try to label European countries*

>*Americans try to label European countries*
>Every single person gets the UK right
>They get everything else wrong

Well, you are the most relevant one after all.

Nah.

I know where all the white countries are.

Why would they need to know anything else though?

majority of them probably been to the uk

>swedes too
Its cause so many British people and Swedes play videogames.

>relevant

"relevant"

I fucking hate those fucking british faggots and I wish I could cut them inside out.

What they did in 1812 and of course the indepdence war is unacceptable and they have got to pay the price someday

wish i could take every brit and mesh them together in a meat factory and place it on the plate of queen elizabeth's evening diiner

pretty sure she wouldn't know the difference

Americans are the worst of the worst

We are pretty much a part of the Commonwealth.

Don't you UNDERSTAND?

Those fucking redcoats invaded our country, raped our wives, killed our children, burned our houses down, and torched the fucking white house

AND THEY GOT NO CONSEQUENCES FOR IT

FUCK THEM ALL

Banter.

No you aren't, don't join the commonwealth games or England will stop winning everytime.

>What they did in 1812
But you should blame the megalomaniacal French for that whole mess.

Oh wait, you meant the irrelevant war of 1812, the one in North America? Yeah, that was your own fault for wanting more clay.

I get them all right though.

>kek'd

Banter

>start shit
>get hit

Are you upset for Hiroshima and Nagasaki too?

I've gotten better with my Euro geography over the years. I can usually name everything from Portugal to Russian. But I still thrown off by the Balkans and the general south east region.

actually yes, i'm fucking upset about the decisions of hiroshima and nagasaki

however, if it wasn't for those nukes japan wouldn't be our buttbuddies right now so maybe there's a silver lining here

Britain on the other hand has stayed far away from us since we kicked their ass twice.

t. DeShauwn

>But I still thrown off by the Balkans and the general south east region.
As much as I think that every European nation is a non-country, it's really easy.

They always get Italy as well
All hail the magical boot gods who made this shape possible

Image doesn't make sense, one of the reasons for the Boston Tea Party was because English Americans resented being bossed around by Irish and Jamaican (nigger) soldiers despite being English

WASP SUPREMACY

That whole region is a mess, I doubt many Europeans could name all countries in there.

nice dude
the microcountries are the hardest t b h

We are absolutely not.
>Pearl Harbor
They started it.

t. delorean

>They started it.
Exactly my point, darling.

We aren't, but the Commonwealth and the preceding Dominion system only existed because the British didn't want a Canadian or Australian Revolution on their hands

Wait, are you really a nigger?

t. the 52th state

I can label Western and Central Europe no problem but once you start getting to former Soviet shitholes and the Mediterranean, forget about it.