Frenchs are so salty

they have made several petition to the eufa so that the match could be replayed
mesopinions.com/petition/sports/rejouer-match-final-euro-2016/20909

change.org/p/fff-rejoué-la-finale-france-portugal-euro-2016

dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/french-football-fans-sign-petition-8402264#04m327uUQwGhfBjZ.97

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCVeCtGClBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did we cheat exactly?

CR7 faked injury and your team improved after he left
If he had played, we'd have won
I signed the petition

they talk about several big fault that the portugueses made and werent given a card by the referee and also that eder made a hand on the ball and nothing was done

next time make sure you buy all the team

Will >France become the new >Ingurland?

>Our murderball tactic backfired
>R-redo the match

They must be lagartos. Fucking lagartos everywhere

>also that eder made a hand on the ball and nothing was done

Something was done though
A free kick was given to Portugal

heres the images used by the french to say the Portugal team dont deserve the cup

>thierry henry do a hand
France : its ok its the game
>eder does one
REEEEE CUP IS OURS FUCK PORTUGAL !!!!!

>France : its ok its the game

There were actually petitions in France asking to give France's place in the world cup to Ireland.

The one on the left and Pepe on bottom right both deserved red (aggression on the pitch while the game isnt playing)
The handball was probably accidental, can't blame the nigger for not denouncing humself

i really want a portugalbro to show up and see what he have to say about it

I thought the headlock was a joke?

Anyone have webm?

youtube.com/watch?v=pCVeCtGClBg
no webm but i have this

The quaresma one isnt red in any part of the world, he was going too fast and held on to him to not crash then he just patted the french twink on the head playfully. Eder one was a mistake by the ref, but the Pepe one yeah that one has no excuses.

Ofc it was! It was quaresma. Yet the irony of the headlock though lmao. The Pepe one was a clear dive by one of the French nigs. If any1 can complain it's Portugal.

muh let's laugh of online petitions that are literally meaningless and probably filed by funny poortugese

Meh, I'll do it:
>The one on the left and Pepe on bottom right both deserved red
Never in the history of this sport have such cases given a card.
Also, let's not forget how the ref saved cards in at at least 2 occasions for the french team.

Stop being mad just because your team could not beat our perfectly organized team, and a very inspired Goalkeeper.

Also, that nigger played very very well.

you have no idea how much french are dumbasses when it come to football
the sport experts in france literally believe that french first division is the best first division in the world and that France is one of the best national team on earth and thousands of peoples believe that shit too

what the fug :Dd

At the same time, most of them refuse to learn English, dub every fucking movie and barely listen to foreign music. I know we kind of have an inferiority complex, but the french are just retards.

they been like that when it comes to football since they won the world cup , after winning that cup in their own country , the got this giant superiority complex and since then still think they are the best football team to ever exist

I'm french dumbass, so I know for sure you're full of shit, nobody believe ligue 1 is the best league here for about 20 years.

And France is one of the best national team, that's just a fact, look at our results moule frite boy

Is salty the new butthurt ?

You will have to excuse him, that kind of thing comes with gypsy blood

lets see the french palmares in both euro and world cup shall we ?
still think your country is the best in football ?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
thank you based Barbosas for delivering the delicious frog butthurt

Wew all those retards showing their stereotypes ITT

if the freekick after that Eder hand was goal it would have been hilarious.
by the way, stop letting cristiano having the freekicks.
the quaresma thing was just camaraderie, he exaggerated on how long he did it though, the french dude got mad. was fun

>refballed in your own tournament

A truly cuck nation tbqh