Ok so someone just fucking knocked at my door at around1:30 am...

Ok so someone just fucking knocked at my door at around1:30 am. I glanced at my peep hole and saw what looked like 2 black males.

They knocked twice and walked away (no vehicle was parked in front of my home)

Since I was taught to NEVER open the door to someone after midnight i called 9-11 and 10 minutes later 3 police cruisers roamed throughout my block and briefly questioned me.

Ive NEVER fired a gun before but does this mean I should purchase a firearm for self defense?

If so what type ? a shotgun / handgun or something like an AR - 15? (My budget would be around $800 - $900 )

Living in California btw

Other urls found in this thread:

cheaperthandirt.com/product/glock-26-semi-auto-handgun-9mm-luger-346-barrel-10-rounds-polymer-black-pi2650201-764503265020.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't live in a shit place

This.
/thread

kek

It's a crazy world out there user and it's always good to have protection. If I were you I'd invest in a handgun of some sort. cheaperthandirt.com/product/glock-26-semi-auto-handgun-9mm-luger-346-barrel-10-rounds-polymer-black-pi2650201-764503265020.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn

Maybe they were new neighbors who eantedbto borrow some sugar. Stop making assumptions.

Get a Glock. Whatever caliber you like.
Priced between $400-$650 depending ob location it sports almost the exact same nitric-ferredized steel finish as more expensive firearms such as the USP by H&K. Average model contains only 34 parts. You can learn to do parts replacements on youtube to save money. order parts on amazon or midway usa.

Take the money you save. Buy ammo. And practice.

Ar-15s in calio require a bullet button to be legal.

You can get a more expensive gun if you want but when thr US Marshals issue these, seals, marsoc, and sofd-d carry them in the armory, and over 60% of law enforcement agencies nation wide carry these, in addition to numerous militaries around the world.

Parts and certified armorers are plentiful.

Do what you want. Get a more expensive flashy pistol if you have a micro-dick complex... Or you can get over yourself, save money, and buy a glock.

Lol. Move somewhere that isn't a shit hole. I literally live in the middle of no where. If someone came up to my door at 130am, regardless of color, they would be getting shot.

>OP get a gun
>learn to shoot it
>for home defense a shotgun is always best
>a 40 or 45acp for hand gun would be sufficient

Right. Which is how your dumb ass shoots a lil white chick who's car broke down after a party.

Just remeber. As important as it is to know HOW to shoot... knowing WHEN can save your life AND keep you out of jail. Go ask Oscar Pistorius how failure to follow this advice is working out for him.

a black man knocked on my door
> I SHOULD GET A GUN

ITT: virgin newfags who have never owner a weapon and only talk on internet data

Not an AR-15. Overpenetration is a concern
Just a shotgun, semi auto or pump action, doesn't matter. Although if they were gangsters then they may be armed with pistols and have the numbers advantage and superior firepower, so semi-auto shotgun or a carbine perhaps.

Pistol may be too inefficient since there's multiple of them.

All that WOW just to ask us whether or not you should get a gun? Just stay in your bedroom like you always do....I bet your fucking fingers can't even hold a gun or pull the trigger.
Would care to answer nicely but was put off by your bullshit made up story so bye, felicia.

No. Im this guy.
And im a retired marine, OEF vet, who was stationed in california, and bought a weapon there. Which is how i know about california gun lawa and what pistols marsoc has in the armory. (Pssst. Springfield Operator was on that list too...)

Worried about over penetration. Recommends a shotgun.

Thinks a modern combat pistol is ineffecient for home defense. Actual adds a pump action to list of recommended firearms for home defense... yeah... ok...

Keep pic related next to the door OP. Never runs out of ammo.

Mossberg 500. Game over

For home self defense get a .22
>inb4 "lol what a pussy fag"

Anyone actually ever fire a gun inside, in the middle of the night in a pitch dark room with no ear protection? Well I have. And your best bet is a 22.

You call 911, get on the other side of the bed and point that 22 at the door, center of mass height. Anything that casts a shadow in that door frame gets popped.

You dont go temporarily blind and deaf from muzzle flash and report from a 22.

You stay on the line with 911 who will confirm when officers arrive on scene.

Clearly you haven't met a black person.

Unless you're shooting slugs or breaching rounds, defense loads in shotguns wont go through anyone.

Care to tell us more about when you fired that gun inside?
You seem like someone who knows what he's talking about, so I'm curious.

It takes time over a linear distance for buckshot to spread.
At extremely close distances you may as well be shooting a high caliber bolt action if you are bringing a 12 gauge pump to a point blank fight in a building most likely make of sheetrock.... christ a .22 lr will go through a wall if it doesnt hit a stud in thia country. And you want ti employ a scatter shot weapon arouns civilians? This is seriously as bad as when Biden told his wife to fire "two blasts outside the house". Which with a typical load would project as many as 18 or more .30 caliber projectiles WITHOUT AN IDENTIFIED TARGET.

My common sense be tingling.

A rifle in a confined space is difficult to contend with. A handgun offers more agile aim. And to echo what others have said, you will absolutely damage your hearing when firing in an enclosed space. Also, as people have mentioned to me, in some states, if you harm an intruder, they may try to sue.Therefore, they suggest (I AM NOT!!!) aim to kill. Also, penetration is a factor. Do you want a bullet entering your target only to enter your $1200 TV? Or worse yet, that kid across the hall? So they have ammunition that is low-velocity that you can consider.

This thread is the most rediculous thing i have ever seen if these two men where a thrwat to you they wouls not have just gone away and calling the cops over it is plain retarded and a good way to get someone killed or worse

It was a break and enter from a neighborhood thug.

I woke up to a crash. Dragged my boyfriend down to the floor when i heard rustling in the living room. BF called 911, aimed my 22 at the door and when he came into the frame I popped of two shots. He stumbled back and ran off out the way he came in.

Police got him after he showed up at the hospital with two bullets in his chest.

Your average home intruder doesnt want to get into a gun fight. And they're banking on you not being home and unarmed if you are.

Plus, they couldn't tell the difference between a 22 being fired and a 357.

Your goal then is to be able to fire multiple rounds if needed while retaining faculties. A 9mm in the middle of the night is enough muzzle flash and report to disorient you and diminish repeatability of shots.

Shotguns have low fire rates and will make you deaf enough to communicate effectively with the dispatcher.

See here.

Why would you use 0 guage buckshot as a self defense load dumbass?

Interesting, thanks! Seems like the appropriate way to behave in such a situation. Though I hope I'll simply never get into one...

>person
Kek

Now listen here OP what I recommend is some type of artillery, you know like a mortar or something that way you can seem them a mile away and you git them god damn nigger jew loving synths. That'll get her done OP

I should also add i have over 20 guns. From a 50 calibuer black powder rifle, down to an air pistol plinker

Oscar managed to shoot that bitch through a door and still got in a headshot.

his skills are top notch.

Honestly OP this is probably your safest bet, the explosion to a guaranteed kill onto the stupid nigger that steps into your lawn

This guy is retarded ok? OP listern here to me boy, get some empty shotgun shells then mix some styrofoam with some napalm then get a shotgun and load them motherfuckers up. Then enjoy the fireworks OP

22LR
2 in the chest and he walks to hospital.

tells you all you need to know folks.

get a large calibre handgun and some wogstoppers.

Bump

All 3 in case you have all 3 scenarios pop up.

Good luck placing more than one shot when youre blind and deaf

I am also a marine, got over 300 confirmed kills.Trained in gorilla warfare and I am also a pretty decent sniper. possibly the best in the us armed forces.

Someone likes Bill Burr

always go with the good ol' glock

Doesn't matter where you live, fucking Nog's walking around all night far from their slums looking for gibsmedats, breaking into cars, etc.

Buy a handgun but only use it if some nigs are knocking at your door at 4 in the fucking morning. Or alternatively just make a wooden catapult and break their kneecaps with ball bearings

This guy is even more retarded OP. What you need is a hand cannon. 2x. Load it up then shoot it at the nigger jew cuck fucks, sure you'll dislocate your shoulder but them chest will explode along with anything behind them

Do you have experience firing a gun in a small room? If so, please share it. If not, why should I listen to you?

yes but i am allowed a supressor where i live.

so noise isnt a problem. i also hve subsonic loads which cuts down the noise and recoil.

OP all of these guys are retarded ok? What you need is a pistol with 1 bullet in it ok? Then when you hear someone coming just shoot yourself, you'll have no more problems anymore
> Problem Solved

Best plan OP

Btw, would those electronic earmuffs thingies that blocks gunshot noises but send you conversations level noises be useful in that kind of situation?

this answers your questoin as well.

all the stopping power with none of the disadvantage.

i also own rifles up to .375 magnum but that has a hell of a kick.

you wont have time to put then on, also listening to your beating heart will freak you the fuck out.

Yeah I don't know... You could just train yourself to put them on fast... And store them near your gun, as well as a good flashlight? So you won't end up blind either?

Anyway it's useless for me to discuss that as there is no such thing as guns allowed here.

If you need to purchase a firearm just to feel safe then you live in a shit hole. Many countries we would never dream of owning a firearm, there are still people who might rob you but shooting them is not going to make less drama. IF you feel comfortable murdering someone for knocking on your door then do it, but may karma serve you an equally pathetic fate, that goes for all you amerifags, grow a set of balls and stop being so damn trigger happy..The only reason you need a gun is because your told you need a gun, you dont.

at 1am, with another black man, both strangers.

>Spotted the BLM cuck

whre are you? the uk?

>If so what type ? a shotgun / handgun or something like an AR - 15? (My budget would be around $800 - $900 )
dont live in california
but buy like a lever action rifle or some fuddgun that wont get banned

t.liberal
You'd welcome a nigger in your house at 2 am wouldn't you cuck?

Not true. They were waiting for him to open the door. Then they were going to rob him at gunpoint.

How can I hate Americans? There like the jesters of the world. There like that one guy who thinks everyone loves him but in actual fact your a laughing stock. The best thing about Americans? Well if I HAVE to pick something, I do love how your so obsessed with violence and guns but that shit wont be tolerated anywhere else you go so your stuck in that shithole killing off each other while the rest of us laugh at you. If there is any place in the world the government would be justified murdering their own people, its USA.

put pic related on your door

Problem is that in a lots of countries they wont allow you to defend yourself at all.

If someone break into you house while you're sleeping, you're just supposed to say hi and go back to bed I guess..

Being a pretty short dude, I can't just have nothing at all... Always keep some kind of steel rod or large kitshen knife around.. Though I would still look quite pathetic with it..

Wouldn't say no if I was allowed some sort of small caliber firearm to be honest.

Am from west Eurabia.

So why not knock more than once?

those black men were your guardian angels

they came to warn you

We're constantly told we don't need guns

Because Eurpeans aren't responsible for colonialism and two worlds wars that killed over 100 million people....
Just another poor eurofaggot hating the bastion of Liberty.

at 1 in the morning, with a partner, and then police followed them.
>tfw BLM

if you are a short dude you might be better buying a blonde wig.

put it on when they kick your bedroom door down and you will live.

maybe they just needed to use the toilet or were hungry for a banana

He said they knocked twice then gave up and left.

How does having a firearm make you more secure? If you think they have a firearm and you know shit all about where to get one for what price, they already have more experience than you and they are far more likely to shoot first, especially since you legally cant do shit until they on your property.So do you open the door if you have a firearm? If so you die,you pull a gun on em, you die. You get the idea of guns out of your head, ignore the door and call the police...handled like a pussy but at least you live WITHOUT GUNS

you swallowed oceans of cum by now didnt you?

FAGGOT

Get a 38 special revolver. Perfect for newbies and will kill nigger intruders.

>implying colonialism is bad

a shot gun for many reasons but in all if you rake a shot gun it will intimidate them enough to leave

What makes you suggest that I am European? What makes you suggest that I take the side of anyone? Germany are responsible for two world wars, not Europe. Thanks for the support in those btw, when Europeans were fighting against nazis where was USA? Nowhere to be seen until the UK had already done everything themselves!!!! I bet your americanised history books taught you different but at the end of the day, your all violence obsessed, murderous disgustingly obese and retarded people. Outside of the USA you are hated by ALL, the world is being divided against itself right now which is sad but Im all for the fall of America. Hopefully Trump or Clinton get in so we can just put a stop to it all. As for calling me poor, you don't understand the concept of poor, your American to you poor is getting welfare cheques and using foodstamps. To you, poor isn't poor, poor is actually well off compared to what is going on around you, that your blind too because you think its funny or cool? to hate on poor people? Does that not sum up Americans perfectly? I dont balme you personally, your programmed to thnk the way you do, its culture, but maybe one day you will WAKE UP to what is real and realise that the consumerism you are surrounded by is not life, its a way to blind you from what is really there, how they program you, how they control you. Just keep hating on the poor though, Im sure that will sort out your economy and the 1% problem is sure to go away.....

>2 strangers you never seen before knock on your door at 2 am
>YES PLEASE COME IN LET'S HAVE A FEAST

Couple of guys get high, knock on the wrong door. Immediately recognize their mistake and leave. Just because they were black, sirens start blaring and OP is discussing whether he needs a glock or a shotgun...Kill yourself America

>synths
god damn it underrated post.

At least they knocked op, they could have just broke in and killed you

This

top kek

But sadly a short distance weapon.

all those new fans ITT.

> failing to notice pasta

Not him but I am but you'll generally be fine as long as long as you stick out of the tourist trap cities. Guns would be cool if the sandnogs were more prominent but I think it's getting better.

Where the fuck are you from then, nigger?

i don't know how bad american niggers are but atleast they don't fucking sniff petrol or lay down to sleep in the middle of the countryside like the boori nunga fuckers over here

though the majority of them are rather self-contained and usually stick to their own shantytowns or tree dwellings so it's fine most of the time. you atleast don't hear them on the news constantly or worry if they get fucking shot.

>mad as fuck delusional shitskin spouting irrelevant fake bullshit and memes who actually believes this

my country just may as well be a passive observer but it's always fun watching you literal niggers push blame on other nations