Am I cursed or something?

Am I cursed or something?
>Be me
>21
>6/10, kind, slim and slightly fit, hygenic, properly dressed
>Little to no friends anymore
>Try meeting new people
>People never seem to wanna meet me
>Never do anyone approach me and introduce themselves to me, neither at parties or anytime else
>When I go to people and try to get to know them and start a conversation they don't care
>Nobody cares about me
>The times I do manage to start a conversation it doesn't last longer than like 2 minutes
>I don't talk much
>Good listener
>Enjoy talking about pretty much everything
>Friends I've had since I was a teenager is gone
>Never get invited to hang out or party without any close friend convincing the host to let me come
>Family rarely talks to me
>Haven't recieved a snapchat in almost 4 weeks even when 6 people have me on best-friend
>People ignore me
>I just want to feel like someone cares about me
>I have no idea what I'm doing wrong
>No idea what I've done wrong for people to treat me like this
>Also virginfag
>Even tried going to the slutties clubs and bar and not even the dirtiest skank tries to fuck me
>Feels like I'm slowly fading from existance

Anyone know what's wrong with me?
I've tried everything and it's still like this and it's starting to take a toll on me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
youtube.com/watch?v=3L3R0o3PEyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just Sup Forums urself :)

hang in there buddy. It will get better. people do care about you.

bro people do care. Are you confident when talking to people, thats a turn on

Just go hunt for a depressed, lonely girl at comic con

Where you from, what do you do etc, and people do care hang in there Sup Forumsuddy

>it will get better
That's one of the worst lies to tell somebody

Exactly the same thing here, don't worry user just get high and lay in bed. Everything will be allright

>I don't talk much
>Good listener

you are just beta, u are gonna have to deal with that

>I don't talk much

There's the problem, that's not going to work. If you don't have the looks you're going to have to learn to be interesting. Trust me, it took me a couple of months by doing it by accident and it makes a world of difference

become a trap, fuck and suck dicks for money, get your ultra-gigga-nigga slut mode on, make dudes chase you, win???

Do you think you are entitled to people wanting to meet you? You are probably a bellow average beta male. Why would people want to talk to you? Do you have any interesting hobbies? Are you smart (really smart, not book-wise)? Just face it user, you will never be someone in life and you probably will die alone and depressed and it will all be your fault.

This. And many of these that i meet tend to sound like an asshole while they speak. So the only seldom things out of their mouth are assholeish. Just try to be conscious of what your saying and your tone to start.

can you BE more cancerous??

By saying I don't talk much doesn't mean I don't talk at all.
I do talk about things, everything I can easly join in on a conversation and start conversations on my own

With dedication to op youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

Wow being a failed normalfag must suck
And if anyone gives you any shitty "lifeisyouroyster" tier advice just don't bother reading it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3L3R0o3PEyQ

Maybe you're just a cunt

yeah you are a fucking loser and that is what is wrong with most people

...how is tht cancerous?

Cunts do tend to not realize they're cunts until their looks fade and no wants to fuck em anymore. OP has the disadvantage of being a 6/10 by his own word, although it's likely lower.

Dubs and OP dies next week
No dubs and I die

bad luck famila
rip in peace

Dubs already happened, what's it all mean?

Woudve thought you were genderfluid with all that crying OP

Spend some time in a self help section of a book shop. Learn how to start and hold a conversation. Practice with people that you don't care about (randoms).

You keep asking why no one cares about you. Why should they, being the quiet guy doesn't really motivate people to talk to you.

Every time you get down about no friends etc, use it as motivation to improve. And hang in there. No one likes a rage quiter.

>>be yourself
I'm guessing this isn't working for OP. If he develop himself and learns more about social interactions he will still be himself at the end of the day.

I would help you if i could, but i am alpha, a sociopath and have the same roblems as you. But i supress them using murder Fantasies.
It helps, try it for once.

hey it's that dub checker dood

>I've tried
That's your problem. You're trying to hard to be what you feel others want. Just go about your business and be yourself. And stop being depressive dammit. You can see that shit a mile away.

Feel the same as you.

Just try and find a squad and hit the clubs every weekend. The more your face is seen the more people will be chum having you around.

Also don't let people pick up these vibes of you, act confident even if your not and have a few drinks so your not as up tight. No one wants to be the person at a party to be forced to talk to the socially awkward person there. So make sure that person is not you

GODSPEED OP, THINGS WILL PICK UP SOON.

From the sounds of things I reckon you're hanging out with the wrong people OP. You can try and learn to get along with them as much as you like, but you're probably going to keep getting depressed about it. Maybe it's time to move to a new place, and find some people you think are more aligned with you

Just keep yourself well washed and employed and by 26 a chubby latina girl will come into your life. It will be hard to accept she really loves you. That will be your worst enemy. Your self pity and lack of understanding will try and destroy you. Remember your a man and your ancestors will give you strength. Their genes and strength lives in you. Also stop being a fag and enjoy the time you have alone. Mexican sluts are clingy.

You're a fuckboy. Stop being so nice.