Mr...

Mr. Robot is a show genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier post-capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme aesthetic. This is a comedy at best and is rightfully deemed as pleb trash every time it gets brought up on Sup Forums

Basically, yeah.

Is that why me and my many international friends who are all mostly programmers and sysadmins find it to be a great show? Because we lack sophistication and have no idea what's going on, right?

Get the fuck out faggot.

I have literally never seen this many buzzwords used at once, congratulations

>programmers like a USA Network soap drama
>it must be good!

idiot

>ITT: OP is a butthurt that he doesnt get it.
>ITT: epic lulz have been had by all except OP

this show is decent. stop hating on every movie and show that is related to 'hackers' and shit. you guys are fucking cringy

>butthurt
>epic lulz
>thinks he's special for getting a simplistic USA Network show

> is a show genetically engineered
How do you genetically engineer a tv show?

>edgelord dislikes popular show
>falling for it

>wall of text
basically, its a tv show.

Just amerifats getting mad cuz it's obviously a critique of their HYPER-CAPITALISM/CORPORATISM.

The end of season one was kind of meh but the way this guy's mental illness is potrayed on screen is pretty astounding tbh.

I'm expecting season 2 to be much better with a lot more social critique.The whole "crash" thing is a really smart reinterpretation of what happened in 2008 and how the governments bailed out the corps.

>he takes everything literally
A true characteristic of autism.

>really smart reinterpretation
kek

the start of episode 2 was great with the music. If it were realistic we'd just be watching shitposting the whole episode.

does mr robot browse Sup Forums?
haven't watched the show

Copypasta, I saw this thread last night

I kek'd

But I will an hero if samefag

Copypasta, I saw this post last night

and...?

I think it used to be good, until they got into the schizo bullshit - I agree, tech side, spot on a lot of the time, but then it lost me when it moved away from that. Will still watch, but not as interested.

Copypasta, I saw this cancer last night

English Motherfucker, DO YOU SPEAK IT ?

You mad bro?

Copypasta, I saw this private dancer last night

I actually like the show because I've come to accept that the system is the only way civilized life in the modern world can exist. " we the people " are meant to be governed not to govern

Most of the content of the show was supplied by me. I remember using some of get e very phrasing and the writers stole it from my shit posting threads on this very /b.

The joke in the dream is a co worker of mine suggested I watch the show the month after the last episode. He said it sounded a lot like me.

imdbspawn

It was the best of times it was the blurst of times....

They're using computer terms!
I must like this!

That dude is ugly as sin though...

Imagine having a job where you had to keep the type writers of a room full of monkeys charged with paper all day long, each and every day, for years upon years.

This is what many people's jobs are when they perform useless tasks for un educated monkeys.

And by monkeys you know that I mean...

oh boi. This shitpost again

yeah i watched it. S1.

was a good comfy show. then i hear people ranting and raving about it like it was more than that.

wtf.

the only really shocking moment in it was when the young executive strangled the woman on the roof, did not see that coming at all. but that was the only real wtf moment. the reveals in the final ep weren't anything great.

>international friends who are all mostly programmers

What do you expect from these writers?

Does anyone think that a show like this will have any real content with its subject matter? Also, litmus test etc

Here is picture

So pretty much Reddit the show or better yet, Reddit TV?

Deadpool was Reddit: The Movie.

Most Reddit person: Dave Grohl

What's the most Reddit thing you've ever seen?

The show is boring as fuck, that small mexican woman who plays mr robotic has zero personality and looks nothing like christian slater his 'father'.

bonesaw ribbiot

THEY HAD A LESBIAN KISS

THIS SHOW IS PROGRESSIVE

IT IS A MASTERPIECE

Season 2 sucks.

ITT: A bunch of edgy neckbeard loners that probably thought of shooting up a school at one point that hate the fact that Mr.Robot is actually a decent show and are butthurt that people like it.

It's a good TV show and people enjoy it. Very simple. Why do you dislike that people enjoy a good TV show? "Hurr durr it's popular now it sucks" you speak of groupthink mentality yet you fail to see the irony in your own edgy post.

Are you butthurt because you can't seem to enjoy it as much as other people do? U jelly bro? May I suggest a better way to spend your time and energy in such a situation: find something YOU might enjoy other than this rather than getting your panties in a bunch over how people shouldn't be enjoying whatever it is they are enjoying.

I went to college with a guy who was just as pasty and socially retarded as the MC.
That guy wasn't good with computers though.