>140-150

Other urls found in this thread:

arealme.com/iq/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just at a guess something like 300?

>210-220

>89
FeelsBadMan

I don't know. I have good spatial awareness, pattern recognition, and recall abability. I ace written skills, not so good with the higher abstract math.

>168

you guys are all fucking stupid

350-360

>372
I like to cuck Einstein on the daily

69 Kek

65 no joke

So you're autistic.

7 inch penis
Green eyes

Thanks fornasiing op you are just my type

Shit maths, good trips.

Over 9000 obviously

I have an IQ of 121, above average but I'm doing shit at life atm so it doesn't matter.

137 i think.... but my brain is more like a Ferari which i cant fuel.... or drive

>102

I love these threads. I like how every usually says: above 130

146 but not autistic

Yeah seems legit

about 120-126.78 depending on scale

Surveys have shown that something like 80% of the population believe they have an IQ above average.

The funny thing is that the 20% of the people that believe ey are below average are probably higher than average.

>only real one

I've ascended past autism sir, achieved levels beyond any mortal. I'm become autismolord destroyer of normies.

and now give some simple math task , fuckin 90% gonna fail

tested out 167 about 20 years ago, they said I have assburgers, long before it was cool, totally wasted my life and talents.

>two digit IQ
How does it feel being so retarded?

[email protected]

But i'm maybe the only one who does not lie

bout tree fiddy

Would you rather an 8x6 dick or have roughly the same IQ?

I have no idea. Is there a legit test on the internet to know it?

Fuck no. The only real way of the doing an IQ test is the Mensa shit. Any online IQ test is bound to make you believe you're gifted basically.

Big dick 100%. IQ is a curse if you really think about it. Most with high IQs suffer mental illness an loneliness. Only a tiny fraction will achieve something useful to forward human kind so it's mostly wasted potential.

>230
Post retard feels thanks

My email.

I'm dumb but I've always valued intelligent people. It might be vain but I could be friends with people based on none other than their genetics.

Also, are you genuinely not being at least a little politically correct? Surely what greater intelligence does for your psyche may be questionable but the quantifiable superiority with which you regard yourself next to most must be a confidence booster. Just wondering, I always hear the "curse" answer lol

Also shoot me an email

I'm 139, but its not like IQ matters or anything. It is not a good representation of your intelligence or personality.

>Implying anybody gives a shit about their IQ. Steven Hawkins doesn't know what his IQ is. The man who invented the IQ test didn't want it to be a measurement of intelligence

this

That's bullshit

arealme.com/iq/en/

I tested at 240 during my sophomore year of high school. not to brag, but I'm smarter than most people on this site.

i'm legitimately in the ballpark of 300-1500, if i'm shooting it low. i'm basically megamind. i did an internet test that proves it, and i fell like everyone else are idiots, so it's pretty much fact.

Prove it faggot. You can't. Therefore I'm smarter by calling your bullshit

>Speaks about IQ
>On Sup Forums

"People who brag about their IQs are losers". Stephen hawking

weird cause i don't actually feel stupid

(TRUMP 2016)

Don't think thats very accurate though.

I actually still have that paper from when I did an IQ test years ago.

Not gonna show it cuz it contains name and adress and stuff, but I ended 139.

This is me

>111

~280 or so

I think this one is pretty accurate, I've done an actual IQ test twice and the online one got 1 off both of those scores