>decided to forget about girls and concentrate on my job and supporting my mom
>suddenly met a cute girl on facebook two months ago
>a solid 9/10, she's small and a bit shy, just my type
>she comments some of pics since I started lifting this year
>I chat her up and we exchange numbers in the evening of the same day
>we chat more and more every day and get to know each other
>find out she was adopted when she was 7
>her parents are psychos and want to divorce since years but haven't done yet
>her father abuses her probably (she didn't want to admit it but the way she talks about this topic makes me think that)
>her father doesn't let her go outside although she is 20
>she always needs his permission and the most time she gets home he is either pissed or "depressed"
>he even threatened several times to commit suicide if his daughter leaves him for a boyfriend
>we chatted about a lot of different topics and she was quite happy every day
>we exchanged sex fantasies and pictures and got quite along
>she told me she wants a kiss when we meet the first time
>believe me guys, this girl made me fell in love so fucking hard and horny at the same time
>we met after some days of chatting
>invite her to a coffee in a nearby café
>she is shy but she slowly opens herself after some minutes
>I hold her hand the whole time
>suddenly I grab all of my courage and pull her close and kiss her
>we kissed a bit more and we went out for a walk
>on the way back to her place we stopped so often to kiss
>when we were almost at her home we didn't want to let go each other
>and then I think I felt real love for the first time in my life

>fast forward
>we tried to meet as often as possible
>she always came to my place
>we had great sex, we talked a lot, we just enjoyed every second we spent together
>I wrote her a lot of letters so she always could read how much I lover her
>I gave her my shirts to sleep in
>I bought her a teddy to cuddle when I couldn't

>but I noticed that something was wrong
>her parents probably got curious
>her father barely lets her go out and gets more and more depressive whenever she wants to go out
>we decide to do a little break from our relationship
>we barely talk anymore... she doesn't want to talk about the things that happen at home
>there are no more "I love you" or "Good morning sweetheart" or "Good night my love"
>she doesn't want to see me because she is afraid she could whine in front of me
>she prefers to stay alone
>yesterday she went out to a friend although I offered her to come to me so we could talk

Guys, I don't know what to do anymore. I love this girl so fucking much. She is perfect. But her parents are a huge problem. They manipulate her...
I offered her so much help. But she always denies it and says she lives that way since years and that she is used to that.
I get depressive more and more. My friends told me to break it off since this relationship makes me suffer. But I can't and don't want to let her go... She is my world

tldr

Well, my first thought: you won't be able to help her much if you develop the same attitude towards her as her father ("you are my world, I will get depressed if you try to leave me").

Girls and more importantly serious relationships are not worth it.
Try to forget about how much you love her and try to wait to see what happens.
If it over with her go ahead and live your life you are too young to care that much about serious relationships

Go to her place and talk to her?

Also, you cannot really solve other people's problems. If, and only if, they decide to do something about it, then sometimes you can help, but even then it usually only works if the other person asks for it, and it is not you who are trying to steer her life. The best you can do is being there for her, not creating even more problems (see above about doing the same as her father), and becoming a better person yourself.

Be an alpha. Go to her house slap her mom, fuck her dad n the butt with no lube. Ride off in to the sunset happy with their tranny daughter.

Get her sister pregnant.

she saw you were a beta and used her dad as an excuse to break up... "oh, it's my dad's fault. I love you but he just won't understand" Are you so beta that you don't get this? Go get a hooker and grow up. She just doesn't want to hurt your baby soft sensitive beta feelings.

I know what you mean. I try not to push her in any way. The fact that suddenly she is so distant makes it so hard for me. Although I know she needs to deal with her problems at home first

Seriously, I can help. Give me her number and ill talk to her for you.

If you were in Vegas I could pass you a little hippie cunt who would polish your nob any time you want. She just needs a place to crash her cute ass.

Here's your problem, stop the beta shit. Grab her by the hair, push her down on that cock and tell her how its gonna be.

/thread

Have you ever had a relationship?

Relationships at the end of the day are worth it to some and not others. Being someone who didn't lose his virginity until his lower 20s, I can tell you this: It largely isn't worth it at that point. If you're alone and haven't gotten into a relationship at all by the time you're in your mid or later 20s, and I'm talking never been kissed by another girl, never even been considered for a relationship, etc., you will have built the habits of being alone that you will find it extremely difficult to get into as well as maintain a relationship. In fact you'll basically have been alone so long that while in a relationship you'll actually crave being alone. Living a loner life is lonely, but it does grant some perks you really wouldn't be able to find otherwise. You'll essentially become the human equivalent of a lone wolf. The only way to fix everything at this point is to do something fairly extreme, such as join the pickup community for a while, etc.

That being said, I'm sure you're thinking that a relationship will make you feel better about your life, and the truth is it may make you feel better but your need for validation will never completely go away. It's like a fat person who loses all their weight. Even if they become skinny and fit, for some reason they will still always think they're fat or unhealthy looking. The self-image persists, and it's the same thing with being relationshipless. I'm married now, but I still feel alone. Getting into this relationship made me feel better for a while, but it didn't fix me. It was just putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound.

Just stuff to think about.

The dubs have spoken, go do it.

hold onto her OP, don't be a faggot. It may be hard and she may cry, but if you do love her, it's worth it. Be a man

Confront the parents. Tell that dad "I love your daughter and I want to be with her. I am not asking for approval but I am simply telling you how things are going to be." Don't be a pussy. You might shake while you're talking to them because of being nervous. But trust me, they will respect you. I speak from experience and her dad doesn't question me anymore.

You really think that a girl wants a sweet letter from a little boy whose balls haven't dropped? Re-read your post and you will see exactly why she dumped you. You are beta! Girls don't want the good boy. They want the bad boy. She probably thought you had balls, and you killed that by acting like a gay. Have you ever wondered why stupid niggers get girls when they treat them like shit? It is because girls want strength. Doesn't mean you have to be abusive. It means you just have to be strong. Stop talking in a high sweet voice around her. Stop all the sweet chocolate bs and grow up. sheesh what a pleb

In one with your girlfriend right now, matter of fact we've been needing to talk to you.

Thanks for the tip. I'll think about it.

I will definitely try.

I would love to do that. But somehow I'm afraid this could backfire. But I think you are right. Maybe that is the only way

All the advise you need homedog.

You just learned a valuable lesson about girls with problems at home. Never fall in love with them, ever. Always pursue normal girls. Also, you made almost cringeworthy amount of love gestures and gave way too much attention and love. You overdosed her with your love and her tolerance, so to speak, grew higher and higher. In the end man who gives too much love looks in the her eyes as weak and unmasculine, which is auto turnoff romantically and especially sexually.

Too bad, sometimes shit goes down like this. Just move on to the next target, you can be friends but thats about it. I had similar experience with my ex, and it was exactly that I wasn't manly enough to spare my love little and make her wait and deserve it, instead just let all out every day. She had problems home too, while I didn't.

Plenty of fish in the sea. First relationships always fail anyway. First "real" relationships are for practice.

Which one of my girlfriends do you mean? None of them told me they had any other partners currently.

Has no one noticed the obvious. Lives at home, really cute, really little, parents control where she goes. She lied about her age, she's still a kid.

The female, left all the traps for you to suck off.

how funny. You just want to hear all the pats on the back. "Ahhhh love is so sweet. You just gotta talk to them. Bring her flowers. Get down on one knee. Show them what a pussy you can be..." You just want to be burped like a baby and put to bed crying. Grow some hair on your nuts already. How old are you?...
ok, all that said, I wasn't different when I was a kid. I thought girls wanted that. I couldn't understand why girls liked bad boys. Society feeds us this shit. Women tell us they want chocolates and teddy bears, and to an extent they do. But they also want a man, not a boy. Men are supposed to be strong and you exude wimpiness. Dad didn't separate you, she dumped your dumb ass. If you don't figure out why then it will happen again and again. If you want any chance with her you better toughen up.

here here

This is a double-edged weapon. If her dad were an emotionally healthy person, then he might very much appreciate seeing that her daughter is dating an upstanding guy who isn't afraid to speak openly about their relationship. If, however, her dad were an insecure guy, trying to hold on to her daughter even as she is growing up and trying to become independent, then he might react irrationally. And from what OP said, the latter seems more likely.

Good for you man

I am heterosexual, so I have never had a relationship with boys or traps. Are you sure you know who I am?

Have you considered raping her, a very good option that no one has mentioned yet.

topkek

she has another one

100%. The guy with the gf he can't please, so enters me into the picture.

How the fuck do you meet someone on facebook? You just saw her under people you may know and decided to msg her? Holy fuck thats so creepy and beta. I bet your first message was something like i just had to message you youre the most beautiful girl ive ever seen. Kys before you rape somebody.

excellent idea. Girls love that. She liked the gay ass teddybear and laughed heartily at your kindergarten letter, but she would really love if you roll her over, kicking and screaming, and stick your 2 inches in her flappy hole. It might be a little wet still from her daddy, but go with it. Use it as lube.

Plow right in there like a viking and claim your damn woman!!

Think on the positive side. You HAD fun and you had sex and all this nice stuff in the relationship. They don't last forever, death is the ultimate end who will separate you. You had like tons of XP in your real life rpg and you can use thos levelup points to increase your perks even more. You know yourself better now.

That's yalls problem, you care too much about pleasing the dad as well. You have to give that man a reality check. If you appease him like a pussy ofcourse it won't work. Just do what is right and if he doesn't like it, he can fuck off. The girl is 20 thus by law independent of her parents and free to make her own choices.

This guy has no viking in him. He is basically Justin Beeber.

Rape is looking more and more like an option

You are still in considerable confusion with regards to my identity. Do you even live in the same country as me and my girlfriends?

Tbh I think she`s just using you to get out of this mess. When she`s free she might reward you with a little sex and make you think you`re "the one", then she`ll dump you for a bad guy. Because bad gays would never even consider helping a psyko-girl out of a psyko-family, it`s just a waste of time they could be fucking other girls.

Girl(ish)friends. I took the only female remember

Oshit, should have read the whole thing! But I`, not too far off I think. Also dubs.

oh my god you're such a pussy, just find another girl and forget about her, it's not like you two were predestined or sth

The mom clearly can't be happy in this situation. Go plow her as her husband is clearing taking the meatstick to your woman.

As opposed to you, or the majority of Sup Forumstards, I'd never refer to a transsexual or transvestite as a "girlfriend". When I say girlfriend, I mean a girl, both biologically and identity-wise.

I think her Daddy is fucking her. And she's becoming to like it.

Go face her father.

and what that would do? he would hate him ever more just for stating facts

he doesn't get it. He is into her. She isn't into him. Love doesn't mean the same thing to them. She was probably fucking when he was still wondering what that his little prick was for. To her it is just a game, a diversion, or something to get what she wants. It is like Romeo on one knee in front of a hooker. "Oh Candy, how sweet you are... you are my moon, my stars, my..." "Yeah, yeah, thanks baby... what was your name again? Did you bring the money?" He freaked her out. She doesn't want serious. She is grown up enough to know she isn't ready for that shit. He is still in diapers

1 DONT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY

2 NEVER PUT THE PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL

3 DADDY ISSUES? SEE 1

Pretty sure i saw a hentai doujin about it. The daughter will or is already fucking the dad.

>1 DONT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY

How's being a forever virgin going for you

Role play however you want. An external vagina she(ish) slides in your rectum when it's hard is still a vagina (in a sense I suppose.. Whatever makes you feel better and helps you sleep).

agree with this faggot

Lol.

Edit..
Try not to stick your dick in too crazy

Wait a minute, you're fapping to me putting you in your place aren't you

Either move out and make her move out and live with you, elope and try to make it work, or give it up and move on, she'll only drag you down if you don't elope.

Do what I did. Run off to Tijuana and bury your dick in a few dozen hooker snatches until you grow up. Worked for me. After fucking 30 sluts whose only comment is "are you done yet?" I woke up and realized that being beta isn't fun. No woman respects a man who has no experience. There is a reason that most societies allow young men to sleep around. Men NEED the experience, because without it we are just little boys. We don't want our women to have more experience than us. In your case the girl clearly has more experience than you. She won't respect you until you have grown up.

Look op this guy right here is proof that people can overcome bad families. He was raped by his dad and molested by his mom. Now he leads a happy life with the two trannys of his dreams. Don't give up on her.

Top kek.

>first gf
>and then I think I felt real love for the first time in my life

just move on. if you cant, then man up and make something happen. get her out of her parent's house if you care that much. just know that anything you put in has a low chance of paying off long term. youll probably be with her for a year and then it will end after her issues blow up or itll last 2 years until she thinks she doesn't need you anymore and fucks the next guy who gives her affection. there's maybe a 2% chance it works out long term and you're together for the rest of your life, and like 5% it ends on good terms. just know any effort put in will likely be either wasted and any success will likely be cashed in with a future partner of her's, not you. if you really believe in her, you have to roll the dice, but take a long step back and remove yourself from the situation for a bit before deciding because your brain is designed to go haywire in these circumstances and you have no experience.

Wise words man.