Does it deserve its spot in the top 100 albums of all time?

Does it deserve its spot in the top 100 albums of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

nah

Perhaps, but if so it would be like number 99 or 100

Yeah

It's number 94.

according to who?

*to whom

cut me some slack senpai, this isn't my first language and i haven't practiced it since highschool, jeez

besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=1004

If you're in middle school, or Fantano

I'm in middle Fantano

not even top 10000

Yes. Legendary.

Yeah. The production is something that really stands out to me. My friend works at a store that mostly sells speakers/headphones and they frequently use this album to test them out.

kek

It's #183 on RYM.

i prefer Evil Empire

>RYM
>the website full of pretentious pseudo-intellectuals that gave The Soft Bulletin less than a 4
Fuck off, please.

>gave The Soft Bulletin less than a 4
your criticism kinda loses its strength if you mention an instance of them getting it right, you know?

Rage Against The Machine [Epic, 1993]

metal for rap lovers and opera haters ("Wake Up", "Know Your Enemy") **

Evil Empire [Epic, 1996]

Three years late, it's the militant rap-metal everyone knew was the next big thing. Zach De La Rocha will never be Linton Kwesi Johnson. But collegiate leftism beats collegiate lots of other things, as well as high school misogyny, and it takes natural aesthetes like these to pound home such a sledgehammer analysis. A-

The Battle of Los Angeles [Epic, 1998]

if only it promised as much for the future of rock leftism as it did rock guitar ("Guerrilla Radio", "Calm Like A Bomb") **

Renegades [Epic, 2000] :(

Why is he such a faggot?

I don't know but Killing in The Name is a good song.

I think it would easily make my personal top 500. I've never thought about ranking anymore than my top 5 or maybe 10 though.