New Punk Movement

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Yeah OK cool

bland pasta

spice it up next time

because being a racist fuckface is against the norm now

well, trump won

technically they're the majority now

Clinton won the popular vote though

tendie music?

i'm looking forward to trump saying that as a way to keep playing victim

fuck, he'd probably get away with it as well

The alt right isn't new or counter cultural though, it's the same boring crypto fascism that's been popular since America was founded, only rebranded for people that like memes and masturbate to anime.

WHY WON’T YOU DEBATE ME?

WHY WON’T YOU DEBATE ME?

WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF DISSENTING THOUGHT

"dominates American colleges"

Yeah stick it to those colleges!!!

Fuck off

> Defending globalist agendas
> Punk

Pick one...

>I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right"
>>>/schoolshooters/

>being a right wing cuck and underage is punk (which is known for being actually counter-culture and anarchy).
lol

implying all trump voters are racist or part of the alt-right

frogposters, every single one

You guys do realize this was probably bait

he said alt right, there is a difference

You underestimate how delusional these cocksuckers can be

Being just like your dad isn't very punk rock

>alt-right
>globalist
Are you actually retarded?

is there though

why else would you elect a socially-retarded pigbeast with no diplomatic or political experience whatsoever, unless MEMES

Whats the real meme though

Are we just deceiving ourselves, the money always wins. There is no left, there is only the far right, the right, and whatever shreds of a socially conscious society is left (and that gets represented as the democratic party).

Unfortunately, our country is very conservative, even in it's "liberal" moments. Maybe the OP has fallen to the negative belief that if he poses toughness on the internet, people may mistake his semi-irony for a legitimate alt-right position and thus be "reeled-in" so to speak, and comment in "flared-up retaliation". Likely, the OP feels that this is positive attention, and we should chime in accordingly, as we would like to see all members of this community support each others well being. And if, in that moment, we offer him brief satisfaction from the stagnancy of existence, so be it. "We shall say" I contend to your alt-right opinions, and though I may disagree in half-passioned statement, I appreciate your wittingly crafted work if I may be fooled into deception

uh the op was copypasta m8

see

>Sup Forums
>globalist

What kind of drug do you use?

clearly