So, how well will Black Panther do in China?

So, how well will Black Panther do in China?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/05/13/90-of-the-black-panther-cast-will-be-african-or-african-american/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/31/can-a-white-guy-have-dreadlocks-this-puzzling-viral-video-wades-into-the-politics-of-black-hair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BLACKUU PIGUUU PANTHAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEE

who the fuck cares about capeshit sales in china? are you retarded?

Hollywood

The companies do

WE

STUPID FUCKING MEME

FOLLOW ALONG HENRY

WUZ

I bet there will be a viral video of an audience in China booing the second he comes on screen or mockingly howling like monkeys and it makes Marvel feel like trash for trying to appeal to them so much.

do people find this funny after the literal thousandth time. It's just such a low hanging fruit now since it appears in literally every thread, even ones that don't have anything to do with black people.

Seeing as you're not a fucking movie executive, why do you care?

RE

marvel themselves won't give a shit, but it'll make Western normies dislike the chinese a bit. Then again, I think it's already pretty normal to consider the chinese a race of robotic ant people without real feelings.

That and a video cheering when Mercy gets BTFO in BvS.

"Dat for Nanking!"

You made me wonder why Marvel is not pushing one of their asian superhero.

Googled that and it's a list of literal whos.

RUZ

I don't think it will be released there

BRACK

PRANTHER

N

KANGZ

It will be one of the highest domestic grosses in the US thanks to its cultural connection to BLM. Every good liberal will watch it 5 times to compensate for their privilige and make them feel they supported the poor minorities

>I don't get the joke

SHEET

Ironically helping fund rich white men.

yeah i like inventing narratives as well, so I'm thinking that after the film comes out we will all receive government mandated bucks as part of our newly implemented wakanda enrichment program.

>Walk in chinese cinema to see Civil War
>Go to concession stand
>Ask for a large Coke
>"Would you rike extra pee pee?"
>"What is this some kinda joke?"
>"Yes."

>triggered

WE

i hope it will bomb

>that outfit

It will stop being funny when African Americans stop trying to tell us they are descendant from Egyptians

If After Earth became profitable solely thanks to China, I don't see how this could do badly

The movie wasn't proftiable.

Will we see based chink BTFO black panther?

it'll do fine

Should we make a new thread with this piece of news?

>90% of the Black Panther cast will be either African or African-American.

>comicbook.com/2016/05/13/90-of-the-black-panther-cast-will-be-african-or-african-american/

Kek

>he doesn't understand how the film industry works

>Someone found my 'joke' unfunny
>I'll reply with an even shittier meme

it's not my fault you aren't creative dude ok

Don't chinks hate niggers? Why have they not taken the BBC like we have?

how many black americans have you personally interacted with who have espoused any such view. This is a genuine question. You do realize that the internet gives retards a platform to be very vocally retarded and thus you're obviously only ever going to see the worst possible sorts of people

2 at my campus irl

I don't know how many of them online are black, but I'm hoping it's all of them, could be brainwashed tumblr cucks though

>Campus
found the first problem. For some reason people that go to college seem to wind up even more retarded than when they went in insofar as their personal ideologies go.

> movie takes place in African nation of Wakanda
> Gollum is the villain
> surprised the cast is otherwise black

I'm looking forward to how up in arms everyone will be when MBJ and Thompson speak with an African accent instead of sounding hood.

>Why have they not taken the BBC like we have?
Less jewish influence.

True enough, sadly.

The reason why we like this, this jewellery and this diamonds and stuff, they don't understand is, because we really from Africa, and that's where all this stuff come from. And we originated from kings, you know what I'm saying? So don't look down on the youngsters because they wanna have shiny things. It's in our genes, know what I'm saying? We just don't all know our history.

You just aggravate yourself making these kind of posts, but the worst part is how some of Sup Forums will take you 100% serious

was anyone angry that black panther didn't sound 'hood' in civil war? I think you're imagining issues that are unlikely to happen.

>le sarcastic voice of reason
Wow, you're so cool and jaded! You just get it and we don't!

>You made me wonder why Marvel is not pushing one of their asian superhero.

they already did

Actually I'm black/mixed race and I like Nas and I like that Jay Z track.

Sup Forums is the single worst board for this sort of shit.
>Someone makes a very painfully obvious bait post
>Eighteen replies of people circle jerking about how this person is wrong and feeling reaffirmed in their own beliefs
>Throw in some liberal use of the words 'cuck' and 'reddit'

There are literally five active threads at any given time wherein these sorts of things happen and it goes on all day every day. I just don't see what compels people to reply to shit that makes no sense.

>I'm being fucking retarded and you can't stop me!

fixed

>dahomey was like

>Actually I'm black/mixed race

Post a pic of your hand and a timestamp, blackie,let's see how much of a nigger you are.

BENIN

FUG

why so you can jerk off to it? Begging black dudes for pictures of themselves doesn't sound very normal.

>how many black americans have you personally interacted with who have espoused any such view

Any answer other than zero is an obvious lie.

Nah, you're alright. Black people aren't exactly a rarity on Sup Forums, so there's no point in me doing the tits or gtfo thing, and you'd only talk about how light I am anyway because I'm like Drake's colour.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/31/can-a-white-guy-have-dreadlocks-this-puzzling-viral-video-wades-into-the-politics-of-black-hair/

Unfortunately, these people are real and spreading.

>Marvel
>Cassandra Cain from Batgirl and Batman

I am black and I think WE WUZ is the best meme Sup Forums ever made. It is hilarious. I am more offended by dindu nuffin than anything else.

Excuse me my negro, but it's an Sup Forums meme. Give credit where credit is due.

Source?

Empire of Dust

My bad I meant no disrespect.

They are subhumans too. They don't want competition in the "slave labour" and "ethnic minority" categories.