Made a guy go full beta in front of his gf

Made a guy go full beta in front of his gf

>I have a policy of not moving over for people who are walking towards me.
>Almost every time people have moved away at the last moment to avoid a shoulder check.
>A few times there's been shoulder checks and words exchanged but it ends at that.
>Was at the mall today and this skinnyfat guy and his gf were walking towards me.
>He didn't move so we shoulder checked.
>I kept going but he blurts out like he's some tough guy if I "got a problem".
>So I respond no unless he wants there to be a problem.
>He says let's take it outside.
>I pull aside my jacket to reveal my CCW and ask if there's still a problem.
>His gf starts tugging at him to leave and telling him "It's not worth it, lets just go."
>As he's betaing out and walking away I keep trash talking him with stuff like "You still wanna go outside tough guy?", "You wimping out in front of you gf?" etc, etc.
>Loled hard and went my on.

2/10 story
i smiled

You're an autistic internet warrior vagina.

yawn

> made a guy go full beta
> brought a gun to a fist fight

Congratulations faggot, you just showed who the real beta is

Also, flashing your gun like that will lose you that CCW in no time

Only real men carry guns.

Made him look like a bitch my pulling a gun out?

Fucking gay cunt, bet your the type of nigga to shoot a school up because the teacher gave you a C

Sounds like you're the beta to me m8. You're lucky you didn't get hurt.

Damn you need a gun to fight a skinny beta? I'm torn between laughter and pity.

/Thread
I also hope this was made up as it's cringe

>calls out guy for being beta
>being a cunt and hoping for altercations to flash your gun

Wow exdee you savage af bruh XD

>/k/ in rl

Is CCW some sort of lubricant? Like WD40 or 5-56?

It's anal lubricant.

>I went full beta in front of a guy and his gf
This is you

>ccw
Absolutly hideous

You are probably a fucking faggot
-13/10 greentext procede to end your life stupid child

You are the beta you fagget. If you threaten with a gun on an unarmed civilian, you need to turn in your man card. Shoulda fought him with your fists like a real man bitch

>flashing a gun at the first sign of trouble
>alpha

this

>implying he's badass for showing a gun to a fist fight

>Americunts have beta permits so they can threaten to shoot people if they get scared.

You have a "policy" of shoulder checking people? Did this policy start when you started carrying a weapon?

I also call bullshit because any CC holder knows that brandishing your gun in ANY threatening way will get your ass arrested.

You have a lot issues if you posting shit as something worth sharing

Exactly.

You are an idiot, he's an idiot, she's the only intelligent one, except she's dating an idiot. Sad.

faggots**

I didn't "threaten with a gun".
I moved my jacket to the side and might have seen my CCW or he might have not.
Or maybe he backed down because I stood my ground. If anything, he was the aggressor because I was already walking away.

You sound like a dick, you'd be a bigger dick if this story was actually real. Faggot.

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE BAIT WHEN ITS THIS OBVIOUS

YOU DESERVE TO FEEL ANGRY/OFFENDED/HOWEVER THIS GUY MADE YOU FEEL.

SAGED

This is pretty typical of the dozen or so gun owners I know. Pure douchery.

You Sir, are the beta. He has a gf. You have a gun. You are picking fights with random folks then showing off your piece...asshole.

Alpha alone always gives way to dude w/gf or wife. Alpha expects the same respect in return.

Small penis?

Ok, so you are an antisocial unaccommodating faggot who splerges out in public and shares his only ''victory'' on the internet after a life time of failures. You probably don't even have girlfriend of your own you tosser. I hope you keep this shit up so that you can get arrested and finally lose your virginity to a nigger in jail.

I have a policy of beating the shit out of pussies that need guns to protect themselves.

>Be guy Op bumped into.
>trying to make it through the day with least amount of assholes or weirdness possible
>At Walmart with GF.
>Asshole lumbering toward me down center of isle. Bodychecking elderly and children alike.
>Casually pass by. Walking axe body spray advertisement veers toward me, his shoulder braced like a hockey enforcer.
>Words are exchanged. He flashes a gun.
>"makelikeatreeandgetoutofhere.gif"
>Realize my government gives guns to autistics and the problem will solve itself eventually.
>Go home
>Play overwatch
>Bang gf and eat pizza

Meanwhile OP access Sup Forums and makes a thread thinking he's alpha

You flashed your weapon to an unarmed person? What a pussy. I carry every day. My gun is for other people with guns or knives. Handle your own business. Don't be a pussy and take the beating you earned. If you would have flashed your weapon to me I would have drawn down on you.

the real alpha

op is 14. he just dreamed this bullshit up and shat it out here. op would like to someday be a real grown-up alpha man, unfortunately this story is what he thinks being a man is.

shoulder checking someone, threatening them with your sidearm and then berating them does not make you alpha. it makes you a fucking dickhead.

>be OP
>total autist, pick fights with random strangers and use every excuse to be a nuisance
>literally no friends
>see guy with his girlfriend walking towards me
>my ever expanding mass of chins and rolls bumps the skinny ken doll as he walks past me
>get instant 1 inch erection from me being alpha
>"got a problem?" he asks
>"n-no unless you w-want there to be a p-problem"
>"fine faggot lets take it outside"
>adrenaline pumping, unbutton my trenchcoat to reveal my gun
>his girlfriend urges him to leave, he does
>as he leaves, i mutter curses at him under my breath
>masturbate to the experience at home
>tell all my internet friends on Sup Forums

>hur our shoulders touched because im a huge bastard that doesnt avoid contact while walking around. DURR IM GONNA SHOOT SOMEONE FOR SHOULDER CHECKING HUUUUUR

you are the biggest pussy bastard bitch ive seen here. i hate pisscunts like you that doesnt even try to avoid contact while walking around. people like you are retarded and should be send to africa so you can live on like the dumb ass savages you are.

>hur im so cool im going straight at strangers at the street. dude i even shoulder check old grannys, YEA I AM THAT COOL.
please die soon you bitch

Where are these screen caps from? Looks like a cool show :)

>If you would have flashed your weapon to me I would have drawn down on you

lmao enjoy your stay in jail

>I was a dick to someone and he responded
>threaten him with a deadly weapon
>"le alpha mail prevails! xdddd i made that beta so scared when I threatened his life xdddd"

> "moved my jacket to the side"

You were showing off your piece as to avoid a physical confrontation

Still a beta cuck with no girl OP

Good job

>I have a policy of not moving over for people who are walking towards me.

I'm going to guess you're 300+ pounds, and are simply too lazy and entitled to move

CCW? Close Combat Wrestling?

top lol !!!

Chocolate Covered Waffles

Except Americlap gun owners really are retarded, so this is completely plausible.

>at the mall the other some sissy trap thought he was being funny and shoulder checked me
>I called him a fag so he showed me his pee shooter like a fag
>when I bumped into them I slipped my phone number into his bitches pocket
>whole time he's throwing his tantrum she's winking at me behind his back
>fucked her later
>cash

Bullshit.